deeros

Jun 13, 2018
How do you use the pocket dimension spell to create a trophy room/habitat for mermaid etc? Don't see the spell anywhere despite having learned it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do you use the pocket dimension spell to create a trophy room/habitat for mermaid etc? Don't see the spell anywhere despite having learned it.
After you learned it, you should get a message on how to use it. Anyway, you should check your uncle's study (there should be a new book on the desk). Interacting with it shows you the various options you have available. To create a room for the girls, you should talk to them now that you know the spell, and get their approval to move in (only the girls from the first 2 temples have a room at the moment).

Reactions: Argeddon

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The CG is this game in not complete?
There are scenes without CGs, yes. The game started with no CGs at all, and it's been hard to catch up. There are quite a few CGs overall, however.

That begs the questions, at least from my hopes and experiences, is there more cg's for, Edith, Eliza and Lady Pendleton's paths in the works?
I'd like to cover all the scenes for the major characters, yes (ideally I'd like to cover all scenes, but that doesn't seem too likely).

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There are scenes without CGs, yes. The game started with no CGs at all, and it's been hard to catch up. There are quite a few CGs overall, however.

I'd like to cover all the scenes for the major characters, yes (ideally I'd like to cover all scenes, but that doesn't seem too likely).
Doing what you can with what you got is all i could ask from you for this gloriously depraived gem.

• Haha
Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how to find the missing girl in the village of highrock ?
how to distract that guard?
If you reached the point where you have to distract the guard, you can set the haystack on fire. At that point, it should be easy to find the girl (you are very close to the end of the quest).

Reactions: Kshitij G

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How many times do you train with carla before it goes from HP up to willpower increase?
I think it's for 10 lessons, if I remember correctly (you should have 20 extra HP at the end of it). If you need some extra willpower faster, you can go to the circus and get hypnotized to increase it. The hypnosis has diminishing returns the more you use it and won't work anymore after the stat has been raised a few times, however.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this game like 90% yuri? It sure seems like it in the first 20 minutes. Every named encounter is a woman.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is this game like 90% yuri? It sure seems like it in the first 20 minutes. Every named encounter is a woman.
Mmmh, I wouldn't say 90%, but if I had to estimate it's at least 65-70%, and there are more named women than men for sure. I guess that's something to keep in mind for future characters, although I can't imagine rebalancing the ratio by much at this point.

Kshitij G

Mar 14, 2018
i have completed this quest and yet it shows in active quest ?
i know optional one i havent done
and kepr the taxes same how can i change them back to lower

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
i have completed this quest and yet it shows in active quest ?
i know optional one i havent done
and kepr the taxes same how can i change them back to lower
The quest still shows as active because I might yet add more things to it in the future (that was the plan, at least).

The taxes are a long-term choice, and can't be lowered after you decide (to avoid gaming the system and getting both benefits in one playthrough).

Reactions: Kshitij G

jjjjjjjjjjja

Nov 11, 2020
Hey i just got the first scene with Eliza and it seems like now im stuck in her path and Erica will just become her pet in the future and I cant avoid this? Will this take away my freedom during the game/stop me for doing other paths and if so can i prevent it? I mean im kinda curious about her scenes but I dont want to turn erica into a slave

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey i just got the first scene with Eliza and it seems like now im stuck in her path and Erica will just become her pet in the future and I cant avoid this? Will this take away my freedom during the game/stop me for doing other paths and if so can i prevent it? I mean im kinda curious about her scenes but I dont want to turn erica into a slave
Being Eliza's pet does affect a few interactions, yes (although you'll be free to do your own thing for the most part). There is an in-game way of getting her out of your life: it involves finding a hidden dragon who can grant you 3 wishes. You can search the walkthrough if you want to learn more about him (make sure to read his section entirely, as you can get an optional bad end after the third wish, depending on how you acted around him). Also, if you are a cowgirl for the Zanti farmi, the problem will "fix itself" (and the Zanti will get a new cow).

Reactions: jjjjjjjjjjja

jjjjjjjjjjja

Nov 11, 2020
Being Eliza's pet does affect a few interactions, yes (although you'll be free to do your own thing for the most part). There is an in-game way of getting her out of your life: it involves finding a hidden dragon who can grant you 3 wishes. You can search the walkthrough if you want to learn more about him (make sure to read his section entirely, as you can get an optional bad end after the third wish, depending on how you acted around him). Also, if you are a cowgirl for the Zanti farmi, the problem will "fix itself" (and the Zanti will get a new cow).
Oo thanks mdqp u r rly thoughtful about the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes