mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Oo thanks mdqp u r rly thoughtful about the game.
A fan mentioned wanting a way to walk back some of the more restrictive paths with the help of some NPC, and this is the final result. I think it's a fair compromise, all in all, and works with the game's world. I still need to work on it more, but it already has a few uses.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I thought this would work with joiplay
Someone mentioned they got it to work with joiplay. If you haven't seen their post search for "joiplay" in the thread, they explained what they did. I haven't tried it to see if it works, though.

Azyura

Jan 13, 2018
Someone mentioned they got it to work with joiplay. If you haven't seen their post search for "joiplay" in the thread, they explained what they did. I haven't tried it to see if it works, though.
I can't confirm the method (VX Ace doesn't officially support mobile, so you need 3rd party software), but here is what another user was mentioning a while ago:
yup it works on android this way without a PC, but you have to install exagear to run the exe and extract it which extracts it in data/com.eltechs.es/files/image/home/xdroid where you have no access to, so you have to root your phone, what I did bc of this, to move it somewhere where you extract all your other games for joiplay. so basically it works but its alot of work ^^

is this file on pc also an .exe file?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a small question mdqp, when you unleash the next public update amd i can meet the arachne demon in the slums church, will i have to go through the Fuddweasels that sacrificed the girl the first time i entered the church at night? or will she talk to the MC and appear herself?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Got a small question mdqp, when you unleash the next public update amd i can meet the arachne demon in the slums church, will i have to go through the Fuddweasels that sacrificed the girl the first time i entered the church at night? or will she talk to the MC and appear herself?
The new scene is kind of a prelude to meeting the lady. If you saw her previous scene without running away, you can go to the temple after sleeping once, and get prompted to remember what happened. If you do, you "hallucinate" a different, sexy version of the events, and feel compelled to research more about the spider lady (which will lead to you visiting her in a future update).

Reactions: Scotsman1989

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey how can i enter the harem path ?

And also does anyone plz know where I can get these scenes
In the harem path, you join the royal harem as a candidate for Empress. To get the opportunity, you must talk to one of the NPCs at the castle, after you become a noble (so you need to buy a carriage to go back to the castle, after your new mansion is open). The NPC is a priestess wearing a white toga, should be easy to identify. She'll explain the process, but it's pretty straightforward.

Have you checked the ? These are from one of Sonya's paths (you can check the CG numbers to confirm they are the right ones).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What's hotter, the summer weather or the waifu? This and many more existential questions will be answered* to you if you play this month's update. All will be revealed to the true believers! Join the church of the "One True Waifu" today!

(download or at the free version of this mess some might call a game, while you can calculate how much I slacked off by reading the changelog . Joking aside, I hope you like the update, and have fun with it. ^_^

Direct link:

*But not really, weather isn't mentioned all that much in Caliross. Waifus on the other hand...

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
How dare you slack of during summer!?

At this point I will probably wait for release before I replay the game.

You might have answered this before, but going through 128 pages is a bit much...
When you finish all currently planned content for Caliross, will you start on an entirely new game, or make new content for Caliross?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How dare you slack of during summer!?

At this point I will probably wait for release before I replay the game.

You might have answered this before, but going through 128 pages is a bit much...
When you finish all currently planned content for Caliross, will you start on an entirely new game, or make new content for Caliross?
At my pace, who knows how old you'll be when the game finally releases!?! :p

While I might work on a 1.X version of Caliross to expand it more, a new game is already in the works (slowly, given I can only work on it in my spare time). It's a sequel to one of my previous games "Tales of the Drunken Cowboy" (a sci-fi adventure/RPG hybrid), and will use Ren'Py as its engine. Creating the UI has been a pain, but I have tackled most of the basics (quest log, inventory, stuff like that).

There is still tons more to do, however, especially since players will be able to import choices and consequences from the previous game (or fill a questionnaire/use a default/other methods for anyone who doesn't want to replay an old RAGS game).

Suit

May 11, 2019
That's awesome! Tales of the Drunken Cowboy is a pretty cool game.. except the RAGS engine. Looking forward to it!
There's a browser version of the game, much better than having to use the RAGS engine. I still have the files somewhere if someone wants them.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
There's a browser version of the game, much better than having to use the RAGS engine. I still have the files somewhere if someone wants them.
I hadn't realized the thread here on F95 didn't include the browser version. Anyway, my blog is linked in my signature and it does have all sorts of links, including the web/browser versions of my older games.

Reactions: Suit

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Is there any way to full screen the game? Or at least make the window bigger? And can the mouse be used to navigate or do I have to use the keyboard?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes