Oblivionn

Apr 26, 2018
In the temple where you can pray for pregnancy settings you have the option for monsters only
How many sex scenes with non humans are there actually in the game so far? Cuz the H-scene list only mentions the dragon couple (unless I accidentally skipped over someone)
Im only a bit into chapter 2 so far, but none of the enemies(except slime girl) have any scenes to them that I've found

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
In the temple where you can pray for pregnancy settings you have the option for monsters only
How many sex scenes with non humans are there actually in the game so far? Cuz the H-scene list only mentions the dragon couple (unless I accidentally skipped over someone)
Im only a bit into chapter 2 so far, but none of the enemies(except slime girl) have any scenes to them that I've found
Right now, the only "monster" which can get you pregnant is the chief of the minotaur village (it's a late quest if you become a noble).
As for sex scenes with non-human, we have an orc, the slime girl (and some with the slimes if you ignore the slime girl and let them proliferate), there are a bunch of "monster girls" you'll meet in the temples, there is a hidden succubi brothel, tentacle monsters and more, it's just that I have yet to add some "proper" encounters that allow you to get pregnant (the tentacle monsters give you a bad end, for example, so while they technically get you pregnant, it doesn't use the in-game system).

The couple in the H-scenes list is the "Dragon INN" couple, they are just two regular humans staying at the Dragon Inn. The H-Scenes list isn't complete, though, so don't rely on it 100%, regardless.

Jan 24, 2018
i keep getting a error saying it cant find Audio/SE/Decision3 now i may have done something wrong to not unpack it so ill retry it first nope still same issue

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
You need to install (RTPs). Caliross is made with RPG Maker VX Ace, but you might as well get them all while you're there.
alright ill compare what ones i have on my old pc since it works perfectly fine their an download the required ones
thank you. Turns out i had vx ace but i forgot to install it but still thanks for pointing out the exact problem

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
How many different cg artists are used for this game? Cause there are certain cg's where Erica looks like the original Erica from the begining and then some of the scenes have more of an Anime-esqe looking Erica almost like they could be a chibi version of her or something.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How many different cg artists are used for this game? Cause there are certain cg's where Erica looks like the original Erica from the begining and then some of the scenes have more of an Anime-esqe looking Erica almost like they could be a chibi version of her or something.
I have had 2 different main artists for the game, but very early on I was trying to find a good fit (so there are a couple of "one shots") and later on when my first main artist told me he wanted to focus on different projects, I tried a few more people to see if I could find a good replacement, so there is at least one more CG which has its own style.

Also, both main artists went through some changes over time, as they tried to adapt to what I wanted (originally, I had no artist, and I didn't think I'd ever make enough money to afford one, so this was all done while the project was already up and running).

Reactions: Rugerrell6

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a recollection room of some sorts in the game?
Can't seem to find it, Thanks
There is one, but it's just a handful of scenes at the moment, so you aren't missing much. I should either make a push to greatly expand on it or maybe remove it completely, but it's hard to find the time to update it (the game wasn't built with one in mind, so there is some tedious work involved now), and some players really want it, so it's hard to drop the idea completely.

Aug 22, 2018
Is there a recollection room of some sorts in the game?
Can't seem to find it, Thanks
There is a CG recollection in the menu, and a handful of scenes in a recollection room you can get to by using the Travel Sphere key-item and then going into one of the floor-seals there.

The Travel Sphere room also has an "NPC" who will unlock all CG's for you. It's one of the ones in the bottom-left corner.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are those choice unavailable ?
Yes for now. I'd like to add them in, although I might cut a few out, since I am starting to think not all of them are fun enough ideas for the pregnancy period.

Mahou sama

Aug 2, 2021
Does anyone get a CG for the pink haired girl in rahib.Its during nighttime.its in that dance club.Im not getting any images but the text keep comming.So i just wanna know if that really doesnt have a cg or its just for me.some other doesnt have any too just a black screen with texxt ofcourse.Help is appreciated please!

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
In the quest named The Prodigal Son, I followed the walkthrough and showed the NE stripper the portrait. But when i go back to my house, I can't find anything on the Dinner Table, and I walk around the Dinner Table, but nothing happened. I have tried to start a new save, but nothing changed.
If I understand right, the Dinner Table refers to the big, white table with 6 chairs around it on the first floor of my house in Tarkas. My version is 0.987a. Did i miss something or the quest has been changed?

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
Does anyone get a CG for the pink haired girl in rahib.Its during nighttime.its in that dance club.Im not getting any images but the text keep comming.So i just wanna know if that really doesnt have a cg or its just for me.some other doesnt have any too just a black screen with texxt ofcourse.Help is appreciated please!
Not all scenes have CGs yet; I remember seeing mdqp had posted something about why but I'm too lazy to go looking for exactly what it was. Iirc it was something along the lines of several scenes having been in the game already before patreon income was at the point where commissioning an artist was within the budget.

Reactions: Mahou sama

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That one doesn't have a CG yet. This month I'll increase the number of commissions to 7 per month, so hopefully I can cover most of the scenes without art, while also getting drawings for the endings (I am trying to get things lined up for a 1.0 release within the year).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mahou sama

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Glad that Harem/Queen path, at least for now, doesn't involve mind control. Emperor is my favorite character. Hope dev doesn't kill him off, or at least will give player a chance to prevent his death.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
In the quest named The Prodigal Son, I followed the walkthrough and showed the NE stripper the portrait. But when i go back to my house, I can't find anything on the Dinner Table, and I walk around the Dinner Table, but nothing happened. I have tried to start a new save, but nothing changed.
If I understand right, the Dinner Table refers to the big, white table with 6 chairs around it on the first floor of my house in Tarkas. My version is 0.987a. Did i miss something or the quest has been changed?

That is the correct table. The quest wasn't changed, so perhaps you missed something. let's see... Did you talk to the bartender at the inn and learned about the guy who met with the missing noble? To do that, you must first talk to the artist and ask him if he talked about anything else. In the questlog, is the second objective marked as complete? That's the one that gets marked when you can go to your house to write down your notes.

Reactions: 18yuriisgreat
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes