Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The only thing i am interested in the harem path is helping the hoity toity elf princess win the queen seat and making my mc her submissive loyal lady in waiting/lover.

Reactions: Punk80954

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The only thing i am interested in the harem path is helping the hoity toity elf princess win the queen seat and making my mc her submissive loyal lady in waiting/lover.
I get the feeling a lot of people are planning to do just that. XD

Sometimes, we want to be the power behind the throne, other times it's fine to chill next to the throne on all fours. :ROFLMAO:

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
That is the correct table. The quest wasn't changed, so perhaps you missed something. let's see... Did you talk to the bartender at the inn and learned about the guy who met with the missing noble? To do that, you must first talk to the artist and ask him if he talked about anything else. In the questlog, is the second objective marked as complete? That's the one that gets marked when you can go to your house to write down your notes.
oh, I missed the bartender at the inn! thank you for your help!

Reactions: mdqp

Mahou sama

Aug 2, 2021
Does getting pregnant and having a child cause any changes or reflect in the story?
And how do u actually get pregnant?For me it just happened out of the blue after starting chapter two.So can i expect anything different to happen after having a baby or is it the same without having one.is it possible to have more on the line?
Maybe any way to stop that(doesnt matter though)?,just curious!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Does getting pregnant and having a child cause any changes or reflect in the story?
And how do u actually get pregnant?For me it just happened out of the blue after starting chapter two.So can i expect anything different to happen after having a baby or is it the same without having one.is it possible to have more on the line?
I might mention in the ending if you were a good mother or not, but it will not change the story at large. To get pregnant you must pray in Santhora's temple (the default should be no pregnancy). If you pray, you can set the options (like if you are okay with monster pregnancies, if you want to leave pregnancies to chance or not, etc). Some fathers give you the option to get an early ending with them, where you retire and get married. The number of sex scenes which can lead to pregnancies is fairly limited at this point, however. If you don't go to the hospital, the pregnancy also doesn't progress, so you have a lot of leeway in how you handle things.

If you never prayed in the temple, however, you shouldn't have gotten pregnant. Do you remember if you did it or not?

Reactions: Mahou sama

Mahou sama

Aug 2, 2021
I might mention in the ending if you were a good mother or not, but it will not change the story at large. To get pregnant you must pray in Santhora's temple (the default should be no pregnancy). If you pray, you can set the options (like if you are okay with monster pregnancies, if you want to leave pregnancies to chance or not, etc). Some fathers give you the option to get an early ending with them, where you retire and get married. The number of sex scenes which can lead to pregnancies is fairly limited at this point, however. If you don't go to the hospital, the pregnancy also doesn't progress, so you have a lot of leeway in how you handle things.

If you never prayed in the temple, however, you shouldn't have gotten pregnant. Do you remember if you did it or not?
Yeah actually i did so thats what it was!o_ONow i understrand!Thanks for your reply!:giggle:

Reactions: mdqp

Mahou sama

Aug 2, 2021
I didnt get the 555-557 scene with kira when i played but when i checked the gallery it was unlocked.Same occured for few cg in the orc(109-110) and also for a scene with edith(93-95).So i was wondering if its a bug or anything else.Anyone got this?During that time only the black screen was visible for me.Is there a way to fix this?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I didnt get the 555-557 scene with kira when i played but when i checked the gallery it was unlocked.Same occured for few cg in the orc(109-110) and also for a scene with edith(93-95).So i was wondering if its a bug or anything else.Anyone got this?During that time only the black screen was visible for me.Is there a way to fix this?
Those are bugs. I think the edith scene actually unlocked incorrectly in the same scene with Ginnuk which had the CG not showing up. Anyway, these should all be fixed for version 0.989, thanks for letting me know! :)

Reactions: Mahou sama

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The best software for your electronic entertainment since "Paint Drying Simulator"* returns! Now with more quests, harem content and annoying option files to copy/paste between updates! How wonderful!

Download or at the free version of this thinly disguised malware, read the changelog to learn exactly what makes it tick.

P.S.

Since starting next month I'll be increasing the number of commissions (7 per month for Caliross, and 3 for my next game TOTDC2, in case you are interested), if you were thinking about starting to support me or increase your current donation, now would be the best time for me. Word of mouth is also greatly appreciated (let grandpa know what he is missing)!

*"It's the most boring thing I have ever witnessed. The realism is astounding. 10/10" - IGN

Direct link:

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The 1 quest + 2 scenes updates are pretty bad for the effort of downloading the game and all the effort it takes to get to new content. I don't see the point.
Goes to show you can't really develop 2 games simultaneously.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The 1 quest + 2 scenes updates are pretty bad for the effort of downloading the game and all the effort it takes to get to new content. I don't see the point.
Goes to show you can't really develop 2 games simultaneously.
Since the game is here, the content will speak for itself if/when you give it a go, but I can tell you I highly doubt my other game is having a big impact.
Some quests are complicated (and/or have scenes inside them), there is work on chapter 6 of the game which isn't in a state to be shown, but still takes time away from the rest, and there is work on the H-scenes list and walkthrough which weren't something I had to worry about when I started (also the short stories I write as a reward tier on patreon), so all in all I haven't slowed down all that much. Maybe I should focus on more on the core of the game (although I bet people would ask me why I am not updating the walkthrough, then XD).

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Hey mdqp . Will there ever be a way to proceed down the cowgirl path without affecting Eliza? Just curious because you can become a cowgirl in chapter 1 but can't meet her until chapter 3 or 4.

khalinki

Jan 27, 2019
Hey, i've given this game some eyeballing and can someone tell me just how much this game focuses on mc submission?
The story/concept seems really intriguing but I would like to know beforehand if this is another one of those slut simulators or not

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Hey, i've given this game some eyeballing and can someone tell me just how much this game focuses on mc submission?
The story/concept seems really intriguing but I would like to know beforehand if this is another one of those slut simulators or not
While there are some scenes where the MC is the top, they're the exception. The MC is usually the sub, yeah.

That said you are never forced into them, I think, and there are also some vanilla relationships if that's also your jive.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's not a slut simulator, there's a route or two that kinda is like that, and you do end up being a submissive slave or something close. The routes which would end up that way give you options leading to a different resolution.
It's not a full corruption story, or even close to one, most scenes are consensual and purposeful from what I've seen, or if not then at least I've been able to choose not to become that.
There's a scene list in the download you can look through and see if you're interested.

khalinki

Jan 27, 2019
While there are some scenes where the MC is the top, they're the exception. The MC is usually the sub, yeah.

That said you are never forced into them, I think, and there are also some vanilla relationships if that's also your jive.
It's not a slut simulator, there's a route or two that kinda is like that, and you do end up being a submissive slave or something close. The routes which would end up that way give you options leading to a different resolution.
It's not a full corruption story, or even close to one, most scenes are consensual and purposeful from what I've seen, or if not then at least I've been able to choose not to become that.
There's a scene list in the download you can look through and see if you're interested.
Thanks for answers, it's the consent was mostly my concern really. Getting suddenly forced into a corruption/blackmail scenario out of nowhere (so common in fem protag games) is pretty much an instant turn-off for me (in both lewd and game-sense)
But if you can opt-out of this sort of thing and still be able to play through the game then great! I will give it a try even if I'll end up skipping some content

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for answers, it's the consent was mostly my concern really. Getting suddenly forced into a corruption/blackmail scenario out of nowhere (so common in fem protag games) is pretty much an instant turn-off for me (in both lewd and game-sense)
But if you can opt-out of this sort of thing and still be able to play through the game then great! I will give it a try even if I'll end up skipping some content
You can opt out of it OR use it to your advantage, or like in the werewolf path totally turn it around and become alpha.
There's lots of ways to approach each quest, the guide shows all of them and in order.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey mdqp . Will there ever be a way to proceed down the cowgirl path without affecting Eliza? Just curious because you can become a cowgirl in chapter 1 but can't meet her until chapter 3 or 4.
If I remember correctly, I made it so that even if you try to meta-game your way around it (as in, work through the cowgirl stuff, expand Golden Leaf and only then try to meet with Eliza), then Eliza's path can't progress because the city expansion event is central for her route. It might be possible to do something the other way around (do all the Eliza stuff, and then get in the cowgirl route) without losing as much. But if the two paths are happening at the same time, Eliza will always get a trip to the farm.

Literal Zeno's paradox but in video game form.
Incoming v0.99999999999999999999999.
Until we get to version 0.999, we have no reason to worry. :WeSmart:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Detective Cancer
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes