Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Is there any way to full screen the game? Or at least make the window bigger? And can the mouse be used to navigate or do I have to use the keyboard?
One of three options always works for me: 1. f11 2. Alt + enter 3. f4

If you try those one will definitely work on just about any application.

Reactions: PrinceCydon

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
when update with Erica will be added?
I am sorry, I am not sure what you mean. Erica is the default name of the protagonist.

Can anyone help me on this? Yet i couldn't play this only for this error :"(
Click on "instructions" in the opening post. Basically, you need to install some extra files to get the game to run. :)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Does the baby doll do anything or is just something to sell? Same with Tristans gear I cant figure out what to do with either.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Does the baby doll do anything or is just something to sell? Same with Tristans gear I cant figure out what to do with either.
The baby doll is just something to sell at the moment. I have been thinking about using it for some scene and whatnot, but I never had a good enough idea to justify the effort.

Tristan's Gear can be brought to Janet or you can sell it. I need to add a new weapon she develops based on it that you can use. I was also thinking about a quest related to all this, but I might cut it from my plans, as things changed since I first had the idea.

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
It's in the 4th common event (General Mechanics). But she isn't retarded, she is just... Uh, easily distracted. XD
Is "4th common event" something i can change with save editor? I want to get rid of that intelligence cap effect while keeping bimbo trait. Would you please give me more details about how to do it?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is "4th common event" something i can change with save editor? I want to get rid of that intelligence cap effect while keeping bimbo trait. Would you please give me more details about how to do it?
Not something you can change with the save editor if you want to keep the trait, sadly.

If you had the RPG Maker VX Ace designer installed, and you knew the tool to decrypt the game, it would be simple to "mod" it out, but I am not too keen on putting together an "how to mess with my game" guide, even if the info is easily available to anyone.

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
Not something you can change with the save editor if you want to keep the trait, sadly.

If you had the RPG Maker VX Ace designer installed, and you knew the tool to decrypt the game, it would be simple to "mod" it out, but I am not too keen on putting together an "how to mess with my game" guide, even if the info is easily available to anyone.
thank you for your reply! I’ll try to mess with it a bit ;).

Reactions: mdqp
Oct 1, 2020
I'm legitimately surprised by how much you've packed into this game so far. I tried out a previous version a while back, before the castle town section was added, and I was hooked. The premise of the game certainly intrigues, as does the world. Any big plans for the future?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm legitimately surprised by how much you've packed into this game so far. I tried out a previous version a while back, before the castle town section was added, and I was hooked. The premise of the game certainly intrigues, as does the world. Any big plans for the future?
Good to hear you like the progress so far. :)

I am slowly working on the final chapter of the game, while I add quests here and there to give something new the players can try every month. Other than finishing the main storyline and writing the various endings, I still have a few big quests\events to complete (wrapping up the werewolf path and the vampire path, final quest for the adventurers guild, handling the conflict between League of Merchants and Zanti family, the whole plot with the terrorists/mana crystals smuggling and so on), so there is a lot I want to tackle.

I am trying to get the main story finished first, so I can focus more easily on the side content. I also need to consider if some of my minor plans should go to the chopping block, since I can't work on Caliross forever. XD

For this month, other than work on the main quest, I am working on new libraries (like the royal library, for example), and a final quest/encounter with the spider lady (if you ever saw that scene).

gonkdruid

Aug 4, 2020
Is it possible to return to the first temple after completing it? I didn't have the pocket dimension spell at first so I didn't bring the dryad home. I've now go the spell, but can I still bring her home?

Jul 28, 2018
Is it possible to return to the first temple after completing it? I didn't have the pocket dimension spell at first so I didn't bring the dryad home. I've now go the spell, but can I still bring her home?
Yes, you can return to any of the temples (and almost all of the other places you adventure).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes