mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sweet, it's a shame that Eliza won't be part of the main ending, a way to do it in my head is, in her addiction haze Erica tells Eliza everything about her why she is doing her adventures, and Eliza gets an idea of helping Erica in her quest with hopes of gaining knowledge to make shapeshifting Nari children with Erica, thereby giving the Nari a real advantage against any who try to hunt and kill them as well as their revenge against the empire.

But hey-ho what can you do, it's your choice mate and i still love the bad ends big time, one last question, is the sexy dominatrix Dominique a bad end path or will she get a set in the main ending? Like after all is said and done Erica invites her harsh yet beautiful mistress Dominique to live with her in Golden Leaf, and maybe have Lea come live with them there as an equal to Erica and a fellow submissive to Dominique.
I want to avoid getting too fancy with the ending (the slideshow and various plots with multiple endings will already be enough work, I think). There are quite a few possible crossovers and conflicts, so I'll prune the ones that would require convoluted setups to work, by forcing Erica to show her resolve or succumb to her desires and refuse to go.

I think Dominique will at least appear, she would be easy to feature. I am trying to think of what's the best way to handle multiple "main" lovers, however. The easiest way out would be to let the players pick one, and show only that ending, but that might be unsatisfying. A few of the love triangles will have their own art and showcase as well, but I am not sure if I want to spring extra relationships on the players during the ending, so it's not always obvious how to go about it.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I want to avoid getting too fancy with the ending (the slideshow and various plots with multiple endings will already be enough work, I think). There are quite a few possible crossovers and conflicts, so I'll prune the ones that would require convoluted setups to work, by forcing Erica to show her resolve or succumb to her desires and refuse to go.

I think Dominique will at least appear, she would be easy to feature. I am trying to think of what's the best way to handle multiple "main" lovers, however. The easiest way out would be to let the players pick one, and show only that ending, but that might be unsatisfying. A few of the love triangles will have their own art and showcase as well, but I am not sure if I want to spring extra relationships on the players during the ending, so it's not always obvious how to go about it.
Fair enough, unique lover character endings for at least maybe Dominique or Beatrix would be magic, picking one lover or trying for a harem ending is one of my fave styles, I hope you figure something out that you feel is fair to your fanbase. All players will need to do is save right before the choice, maybe put a your now entering the endgame, many choices could await you save now please.
Thanks for the honest answers mate, have a guid yin.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqp

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry if this was answered before but is choosing Santhora as your deity the only way to get an hourglass figure?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sorry if this was answered before but is choosing Santhora as your deity the only way to get an hourglass figure?
Do you know where the Bazaar is? At night, there is a woman there who can increase/decrease your sizes, for a fee. Some paths might also change your sizes (as the main example, if you become a cowgirl, your bust is definitely going to grow larger).

Reactions: ChaosEggman

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Do you know where the Bazaar is? At night, there is a woman there who can increase/decrease your sizes, for a fee. Some paths might also change your sizes (as the main example, if you become a cowgirl, your bust is definitely going to grow larger).
Any way to get into Bazaar at night without being molested/raped?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Any way to get into Bazaar at night without being molested/raped?
Last time I played you needed to be groped at least once in your first night visit, you could imediatelly tell on the guard afterwards and make sure he never did anything like that again though.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Last time I played you needed to be groped at least once in your first night visit, you could imediatelly tell on the guard afterwards and make sure he never did anything like that again though.
That's correct. I guess I should add an option to bribe the guard instead.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Genre only shows 4 tags in op but this game looked interesting enough to download so i did and i already see that tattoos and piercings are possible to get in this game, what a pleasant surprise!
I think someone needs to edit outdated info in the op, or maybe dev should be given control of the thread so they can edit themselves.
I also liked how you can use magic to do things like light fire and move rocks and stuff.
Looks like i may have dug up a gem, very good.

Biggest problem is probably the fact that you can't seem to resize the window, but i solved that with: program.
Install, launch, select game window then hit ctrl + window key, and select the size you want.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
F6 scales the game image, F5 toggles full-screen.
Ah yes, usually F5 is the one that scales tho, that's why i was bummed when the full screen was enabled but the image remained tiny lol.
Well, with the program i linked you can set any size you want soo, maybe sum1 will like that instead. :giggle: :coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, any1 can tell me how worthwhile Magi's Crown actually is?
I'm not very convinced that it's a bis, and since i want bis on my head i want to know the options before i commit to locking my head slot with the crown.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
So, any1 can tell me how worthwhile Magi's Crown actually is?
I'm not very convinced that it's a bis, and since i want bis on my head i want to know the options before i commit to locking my head slot with the crown.
it's been a while since I played but you can unequip cursed items in tarkas iirc so it's not a permanent commitment

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
"Genre only shows 4 tags in op..."
Normally, people look at the tabs bellow the title to see what the game has to offer. Not everyone bothers opening the "Genre" tab though... at least I don't. Why should I when the I can see the tabs right there without having to do extra clicks?
Screenshot 2021-10-03 214209.png

Last edited:
Reactions: george322228

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Normally, people look at the tabs bellow the title to see what the game has to offer. Not everyone bothers opening the "Genre" tab though... at least I don't. Why should I when the I can see the tabs right there without having to do extra clicks?
View attachment 1435474
If that's the case then why do we have "genres" at all? p_p
Also good point, i never actually noticed those even though they're right under the title.
Maybe i'm blind. Or maybe it's the color scheme. But they also do not display everything the game has.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
View attachment 1435474
Some devs put more specific genres into "Genre" tab. Like when putting MtF in the "Genre" tab, while tags only have broad transformation.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Any1 else hates background music in Tarkas?
In case you do, visit the 'audio' folder in wherever you have the game and replace: Town_-_Summer_Celebration.
With any mp3 mix you like just rename it as 'Town_-_Summer_Celebration' and place it into the audio folder, you can delete the old file. Enjoy! :giggle: :coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Alright, finished chapter 5.
Well, it was rather entertaining for sure.
I just despair at how weak the mind of our protagonist is, even with 100 willpower for some reason.
It's frankly quite annoying how even the smallest parlor tricks can affect her mind and the amount of those tricks in this game is staggering, the dev clearly gets off a lot on mind control and brainwashing. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Also it was a major pain that i was forced to release the demon even though i chose not to.
Also in the walkthrough it says that there are 4 date scenes with the emperor, but i only saw two.
The other two do not activate.
Anyway great effort was put into this game clearly, i applaud you dev. :giggle:(y)

PS: Also would be great if player could setup some permanent magic barrier in Golden Leaf, the constant rain annoys the hell outa me since i hate rain.
I would also be satisfied with the ability to murder whatever is causing it, very very brutally preferably. :devilish:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes