mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Alright, finished chapter 5.
Well, it was rather entertaining for sure.
I just despair at how weak the mind of our protagonist is, even with 100 willpower for some reason.
It's frankly quite annoying how even the smallest parlor tricks can affect her mind and the amount of those tricks in this game is staggering, the dev clearly gets off a lot on mind control and brainwashing. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Also it was a major pain that i was forced to release the demon even though i chose not to.
Also in the walkthrough it says that there are 4 date scenes with the emperor, but i only saw two.
The other two do not activate.
Anyway great effort was put into this game clearly, i applaud you dev. :giggle:(y)

PS: Also would be great if player could setup some permanent magic barrier in Golden Leaf, the constant rain annoys the hell outa me since i hate rain.
I would also be satisfied with the ability to murder whatever is causing it, very very brutally preferably. :devilish:
Glad you enjoyed your time with it up to this point! Mind control is definitely a big part of the game, and my main fetish (heck, my previous games were basically all about mind control, so this is an improvement on that front XD).

If you are playing the free version, that might be why you can't see all the dates with the Emperor (patrons get access to the latest update 1 month early, and I release a new version every month).

If you do well in developing Golden Leaf, I plan to have the sun shine during the ending recap, when I show the town, so work hard for that sunlight. XD

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
Hey mdqp, considering throwing you some patreon munis, but I'm wondering what the "Per major update" thing entails?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you are playing the free version
Oh, i see.
If you do well
I think i did way more than well, everybody basically pissing their pants gushing about how nice it is to live there now, except the rain. I mean, it's not like it is particularly hard to improve the town since all you need is money.
If you know how to save-whore in spiders nest, getting 100k gold is a cakewalk.
(Yes it's a bit of a cheating i guess, but since i'm pretty evil like that, it's fine by me to cheat.) :devilish:

Also you should probably add more stuff in golden-leaf, like maybe more npcs too because barely anyone is there even though the shop keeper keeps gushing to me about people that are supposedly interested in living there now that the place is doing well.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey mdqp, considering throwing you some patreon munis, but I'm wondering what the "Per major update" thing entails?
Honestly? It's just the monthly updates I work on (as a patreon, you get access to them a month earlier). I keep it this way to avoid having a "pure" monthly payment. This way if I ever need to skip a month or take a long break for whatever reason, I simply don't charge patrons.

I think if you check the tiers on my page, you should be able to figure out easily what you get at what tier, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: you also get to see the art preview every month, if you are interested in those. I don't think I mention these in the tiers.

Oh, i see.

I think i did way more than well, everybody basically pissing their pants gushing about how nice it is to live there now, except the rain. I mean, it's not like it is particularly hard to improve the town since all you need is money.
If you know how to save-whore in spiders nest, getting 100k gold is a cakewalk.
(Yes it's a bit of a cheating i guess, but since i'm pretty evil like that, it's fine by me to cheat.) :devilish:

Also you should probably add more stuff in golden-leaf, like maybe more npcs too because barely anyone is there even though the shop keeper keeps gushing to me about people that are supposedly interested in living there now that the place is doing well.
Once the endings are in the game, you'll get to see the sun shine in Golden Leaf, but no earlier than that, so keep an umbrella on you for the time being. :ROFLMAO:

Which chapter are you on? The city does get an expansion, eventually, but yeah, I still need to add more NPCs as a result of your actions.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The last one i think, fifth.
I decided to stop playing after that deal with the demon, figured that's where it ends for now.
If you didn't get the city expansion, you should try talking to Keiko, she should bring up talks about it (she might also talk about throwing a party, if you didn't do that event either).

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you didn't get the city expansion, you should try talking to Keiko, she should bring up talks about it (she might also talk about throwing a party, if you didn't do that event either).
Did both.
Expansion is that thing about picking which leech nest to attach to your cute lil' town yes?
I decided to go with the local leech nest since i don't like those desert leeches.
Not much of an expansion for now tho, just a couple empty buildings with a shop... which also sells the usual boring stuff, too. :sneaky:
Kinda looking forward to what you have planned there, also any possible future expansions to the town because it's basically a village at the moment not a town.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Did both.
Expansion is that thing about picking which leech nest to attach to your cute lil' town yes?
I decided to go with the local leech nest since i don't like those desert leeches.
Not much of an expansion for now tho, just a couple empty buildings with a shop... which also sells the usual boring stuff, too. :sneaky:
Kinda looking forward to what you have planned there, also any possible future expansions to the town because it's basically a village at the moment not a town.
Leeches indeed... XD XD XD

I resent that! Golden Leaf also has a dock, so it's definitely not just a village! Kinda. I'll have more people moving in, eventually, and I have a couple of quests/events for the town planned, although we'll see if that's enough. I don't think I want to make the place much bigger, however, I think we can fit enough people in the current maps.

• Haha

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Golden Leaf also has a dock
Okay, lets upgrade "village" into "fishing village" then. :sneaky:
Just kidding. Kinda. :ROFLMAO:
I don't think I want to make the place much bigger
Yer the boss. :giggle::coffee:
Also maybe pop some cool looking ship into the dock, because i'm still trying to figure out where the hell that ship the ol' captn' had given me is... you're not gonna tell me it's one of those fishing boats right? :sneaky:
I mean, that would make for a fine trolling but...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Okay, lets upgrade "village" into "fishing village" then. :sneaky:
Just kidding. Kinda. :ROFLMAO:

Yer the boss. :giggle::coffee:
Also maybe pop some cool looking ship into the dock, because i'm still trying to figure out where the hell that ship the ol' captn' had given me is... you're not gonna tell me it's one of those fishing boats right? :sneaky:
I mean, that would make for a fine trolling but...
You keep dissing Golden Leaf like that, and you'll get a peasant rebellion on your hands!

Don't worry, the ship is suitably cool, I think, but I am delaying it until I have some proper content for it. It would be no fun to get it and then have nothing to explore.

Starwolf_001

Jan 15, 2019
Leeches indeed... XD XD XD

I resent that! Golden Leaf also has a dock, so it's definitely not just a village! Kinda. I'll have more people moving in, eventually, and I have a couple of quests/events for the town planned, although we'll see if that's enough. I don't think I want to make the place much bigger, however, I think we can fit enough people in the current maps.
I was kind of hoping for some more Zanti influence over Golden Leaf. Like getting a few more cowgirls for example. ;)

Of copurse as the game approaches the end and you (mdqp) wanting to move to developing the next game I can understand a lot of these things becoming more nice to haves.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I was kind of hoping for some more Zanti influence over Golden Leaf. Like getting a few more cowgirls for example. ;)

Of copurse as the game approaches the end and you (mdqp) wanting to move to developing the next game I can understand a lot of these things becoming more nice to haves.
I think we'll get some of that, in one form or the other. I'd like to have at least one mini-quest or event centered around the expansion, and so who was picked to fund it will have some requests when that happens. I was also thinking about Erica having to help with the "milkshake production" at least once, if the Zanti family was picked.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
how are you supposed to get five "relationship" points with the emperor during the royal harem path? There's only the 3 brunches, 1 of which doesn't award any points as it's an intro. You get two flirt opportunities on your own to score the 3 required flirt points, but this math still makes no damn sense.
Requirements
5 relationships
3 flirt
opportunities
2 guaranteed flirt
2 flirt or relationship.

I don't get this math, i'm assuming the character is starting at a neutral score of 0, and there's not some hidden pre existing relationship score starting out. I had baal the dragon clear my skanky history so my history should be starting with a clean slate, regardless no matter how I play the harem path out I always loss out to the elf princess.
I'm honestly not even remotely sexually interested in the emperor, but I hate losing, and you can't dangle a crown that big in front of my bitch and not expect me to compete. Feels rigged to fail atm though.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how are you supposed to get five "relationship" points with the emperor during the royal harem path? There's only the 3 brunches, 1 of which doesn't award any points as it's an intro. You get two flirt opportunities on your own to score the 3 required flirt points, but this math still makes no damn sense.
Requirements
5 relationships
3 flirt
opportunities
2 guaranteed flirt
2 flirt or relationship.

I don't get this math, i'm assuming the character is starting at a neutral score of 0, and there's not some hidden pre existing relationship score starting out. I had baal the dragon clear my skanky history so my history should be starting with a clean slate, regardless no matter how I play the harem path out I always loss out to the elf princess.
I'm honestly not even remotely sexually interested in the emperor, but I hate losing, and you can't dangle a crown that big in front of my bitch and not expect me to compete. Feels rigged to fail atm though.
You can increase your relationship with the emperor in other ways. You can see the "Emperor" section of the walkthrough, right above the "harem path", for some details, but basically talking to him, doing well in developing Golden Leaf and finishing a certain quest for him all increase your relationship.

I also plan to add another encounter with the Emperor in the castle, to give another opportunity to raise your relationship with him a little bit, so that it's easier to get it done.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Requirements
5 relationships
3 flirt
opportunities
2 guaranteed flirt
2 flirt or relationship.

Improve the town to the maximum before talking to him in act4 and get your free 2 points.
With these 2 points he will pick you, if he still doesn't then you screwed up elsewhere.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
well I tried it at the end of act III because I wanted to be able to come home and tell the folks I was the new empress...so I probably wasn't getting the relationship points from finishing golden leaf, even though the town is as good as it can be at that point I think. I reverted to an earlier save, so i'll try that quest in chapter four, thanks for reply's.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
well I tried it at the end of act III because I wanted to be able to come home and tell the folks I was the new empress...so I probably wasn't getting the relationship points from finishing golden leaf, even though the town is as good as it can be at that point I think. I reverted to an earlier save, so i'll try that quest in chapter four, thanks for reply's.
Actually him picking you to be his favorite doesn't mean you're automatically Empress.
At least, not officially for now.
And your folks don't react to you becoming his fav concubine, they react only to you becoming noble.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Actually him picking you to be his favorite doesn't mean you're automatically Empress.
At least, not officially for now.
And your folks don't react you you becoming his fav concubine, they react only to you becoming noble.
Yeah, your empress title isn't official just because he is giving you priority over the others. Plus, there is also your reputation to consider. If your "slut reputation" is high, you won't be able to become the empress (you will still be his favourite, though, and get a different slide during the ending).

I thought I'd only make Erica bring this up with his parents once the path is complete, if I do it at all. There are so many relationships you can get into, after all.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes