mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do I research spider lady / do her quest ?
After you saw the spider lady at the temple (and stayed for the whole thing), you get another scene if you visit the temple again. Once you do this, you must research her at the royal library (more libraries are planned, but for now that's the only one which allows this). To enter the library, you must get permission from the emperor, either by being part of his Harem, be on friendly terms with him or by completing the quest related to mana stones smuggling he mentions.

At this point, it should be easy to follow the quest to completion.

Reactions: pizbia and blarghs

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is there a ch 3 save? or a quick way of getting to ch 3?
I don't know if people have a save around, but there is a way to skip temples built in the game.

If you use the debug tool ("travel sphere" in the key items section of the inventory), and take the central teleportation circle, you go to the room which lets you skip the temples. Make sure to save before, though, and I can't 100% guarantee there won't be bugs (also, make sure to follow the instructions, and do only one temple at a time).

This might mean losing some side quests, however, especially if you do this from chapter 1.

blarghs

Sep 27, 2020
After you saw the spider lady at the temple (and stayed for the whole thing), you get another scene if you visit the temple again. Once you do this, you must research her at the royal library (more libraries are planned, but for now that's the only one which allows this). To enter the library, you must get permission from the emperor, either by being part of his Harem, be on friendly terms with him or by completing the quest related to mana stones smuggling he mentions.

At this point, it should be easy to follow the quest to completion.
Ok. I went to the mages guild library and tried a bunch of keywords, was a bit surprised that didn't work.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ok. I went to the mages guild library and tried a bunch of keywords, was a bit surprised that didn't work.
Perhaps I'll have to make it clearer in the dialogue, or I'll add the entry in the regular library and give a message about needing a better library for such a rare topic.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Fun Fact: The Barrell Roll in Star Fox 64(and other games with the same move) is not really a Barrell Roll but in fact an Aileron Roll. Here's a comparison =
barrell roll vs aileron roll.jpg

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How to unlock Scenes 628-630? i want the actual scene not just the CG
Do you know where Highrock is? You go there for a quest, and afterward you can go re-visit it, and two Naris have moved in (one of the houses to the east, smoke comes out of the chimney when the girls have moved in).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just did the arachne ending and I LOVED it, (even though i hate spiders, arachne babes are the exception) it does need a couple of CG's but i'm not complaining.

Got a question mdqp, remember i once asked if there would be a possible dominant bbw babe who could enslave Erica, did you ever think about it? If not and no plans for that possibilty then fair enough, it's your game your choices, i just like the thought of that happening.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I just did the arachne ending and I LOVED it, (even though i hate spiders, arachne babes are the exception) it does need a couple of CG's but i'm not complaining.

Got a question mdqp, remember i once asked if there would be a possible dominant bbw babe who could enslave Erica, did you ever think about it? If not and no plans for that possibilty then fair enough, it's your game your choices, i just like the thought of that happening.
Glad you liked it. ^_^

It depends on what you mean with BBW. I can see something a bit exaggerated Like these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make an appearance, but I am not as interested to a "chubby" look, however. Otherwise, I am not particularly against it, although there are already quite a few ladies who dominate Erica, so it's harder to add a new one.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Glad you liked it. ^_^

It depends on what you mean with BBW. I can see something a bit exaggerated Like these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make an appearance, but I am not as interested to a "chubby" look, however. Otherwise, I am not particularly against it, although there are already quite a few ladies who dominate Erica, so it's harder to add a new one.
Thats fair mate, truth be told a chubby/big bbw like this, db3fc759c18523aa6c54c00dc56f0e3b.png
Would be HEAVEN in my opinion, big spoiled rich bitch looking for a new maid/slave to use, insult, abuse and eventually break into a loyal sex slave.

But the ones you put up or maybe something like this 67556863_p0.jpg
Would be just as good, and this one could be the domineering scientist type that decides that after discovering that she is a shapeshifter, she keeps Erica as a loyal experimentaion subject and sex slave.

Still thanks for the answer mate, keep up the awesome work as always mdqp.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqp

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you for the game! Enjoying it so far. Though I have to ask do you plan to have a female slave we could buy that would reverse the role (like Jin)? Would really love that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for the game! Enjoying it so far. Though I have to ask do you plan to have a female slave we could buy that would reverse the role (like Jin)? Would really love that.
Good to hear you like the game so far! ^_^

For now there are no plans to add more slaves, Jin and Lea seemed more than enough. Maybe once I wrap things up for the 1.0 version of the game, I can ask supporters if they want me to work on a 1.1 version, and in that case I could bring the idea up.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a quick question mdqp, is there some CG's for the final events and game over scenes for, Lady Pendleton, Edith and Eliza in the works?
Just asking cause i love the descriptions of whats happening, i just wish there was a couple of pics to really make it sexy.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Got a quick question mdqp, is there some CG's for the final events and game over scenes for, Lady Pendleton, Edith and Eliza in the works?
Just asking cause i love the descriptions of whats happening, i just wish there was a couple of pics to really make it sexy.
Yes, I'd like to have some art for most of the "bad ends", especially since some characters won't be featured in the regular ending (for example, if you are under Eliza's influence, I'll probably have players break out of it if they want to chase after their uncle, as it wouldn't make sense for them to go if they are mind-controlled or something akin to it).

That's also one of the reasons why I increased the number of commissions (although some of them are being directed toward the "proper" ending, so they still don't show up in the game) and why I am trying not to write too many scenes and focusing more on quests, instead.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, I'd like to have some art for most of the "bad ends", especially since some characters won't be featured in the regular ending (for example, if you are under Eliza's influence, I'll probably have players break out of it if they want to chase after their uncle, as it wouldn't make sense for them to go if they are mind-controlled or something akin to it).

That's also one of the reasons why I increased the number of commissions (although some of them are being directed toward the "proper" ending, so they still don't show up in the game) and why I am trying not to write too many scenes and focusing more on quests, instead.
Sweet, it's a shame that Eliza won't be part of the main ending, a way to do it in my head is, in her addiction haze Erica tells Eliza everything about her why she is doing her adventures, and Eliza gets an idea of helping Erica in her quest with hopes of gaining knowledge to make shapeshifting Nari children with Erica, thereby giving the Nari a real advantage against any who try to hunt and kill them as well as their revenge against the empire.

But hey-ho what can you do, it's your choice mate and i still love the bad ends big time, one last question, is the sexy dominatrix Dominique a bad end path or will she get a set in the main ending? Like after all is said and done Erica invites her harsh yet beautiful mistress Dominique to live with her in Golden Leaf, and maybe have Lea come live with them there as an equal to Erica and a fellow submissive to Dominique.

Last edited:
Reactions: Campfire84
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes