Wilkowski

Jun 10, 2018
April is here, and so is another update. I know everyone is here for the plot*, but I had to ruin it for everyone by sneaking in some smut as well.

Expertly navigate around any adult content while playing the free version available or at . If that's not enough of a challenge for you, the changelog is to cause your sanity to falter as you wonder how it's possible for me to retain an audience.

*Wet Ass Plot**.
**I am a tits person myself, but if you like plot, more power to you.

Direct link:
Mega
Im here for Beatrix...the best written character/story so far. There is something special about the story which gives it the amazing vibe :D Good work !

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
April is here, and so is another update. I know everyone is here for the plot*, but I had to ruin it for everyone by sneaking in some smut as well.

Expertly navigate around any adult content while playing the free version available or at . If that's not enough of a challenge for you, the changelog is to cause your sanity to falter as you wonder how it's possible for me to retain an audience.

*Wet Ass Plot**.
**I am a tits person myself, but if you like plot, more power to you.

Direct link:
Mega
Hi ya I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the merchant's pass?
I'm not too sure if it relates to the imperial secretary thing? Because I think I missed out on the chance to apply to be the imperial secretary once I got the merchant's pass through the cheat. I'm not sure if there's still a way to trigger it.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How are you supposed to continue in the secretary job? Are your stats supposed to be at certain values or something? The only scenes I get are the one for working very hard and it being a boring day and 'assessing the solidity' his desk. I'm seemingly unable to get the job as a 'special secretary'.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Im here for Beatrix...the best written character/story so far. There is something special about the story which gives it the amazing vibe :D Good work !
Glad you enjoyed her path. ^_^

Hi ya I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the merchant's pass?
I'm not too sure if it relates to the imperial secretary thing? Because I think I missed out on the chance to apply to be the imperial secretary once I got the merchant's pass through the cheat. I'm not sure if there's still a way to trigger it.
The one who handle the pass and the one who handles the secretary job are two different NPCs, and the pass shouldn't affect the availability of the job (as long as you are in chapter 2 or later). Of the two guys sitting at the front desk, the one a bit further to the north is the one you want to talk to).

How are you supposed to continue in the secretary job? Are your stats supposed to be at certain values or something? The only scenes I get are the one for working very hard and it being a boring day and 'assessing the solidity' his desk. I'm seemingly unable to get the job as a 'special secretary'.
You must work at least 5 days in a row, and you must have a good relationship with Mr. Geralt (which is to say, go along with whatever he asks you to do). If you have the kind of body he likes, you get a boost during the hiring process, but no matter what if you stick long enough with it, you'll get the offer. Maybe I should slightly reduce the requirements, because of the RNG elements.

Any idea how to get pregnant by Ronald? I got a save during the investigation in Highrock but I'm kinda lost.
First of all, make sure you have the pregnancies activated. You must go pray in Tarkas, at Santhora's temple, one of the pews in the front row should have a shining spot, where you can change the settings for pregnancy.

As for how to get pregnant, you should just keep meeting him at his house when the letter he leaves you says you can go. You should get the new scene with his wife spying on you (which I currently left as repeatable, I think), and you can get pregnant during that scene.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Where to find Ronald the married guy?
Sorry, this is a case where two people share the same name in the game. The married guy that can get you pregnant can be met during a random event. Getting drunk at the pub in Tarkas eventually leads to meeting a blonde man. Meet him twice, and you two have sex. Afterward he leaves you a letter outside your house, to let you know if his wife is gone for the day or not, and if you keep going there, you eventually get a scene that can get you pregnant. As I mentioned in the post above, make sure that pregnancies are active.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry, this is a case where two people share the same name in the game. The married guy that can get you pregnant can be met during a random event. Getting drunk at the pub in Tarkas eventually leads to meeting a blonde man. Meet him twice, and you two have sex. Afterward he leaves you a letter outside your house, to let you know if his wife is gone for the day or not, and if you keep going there, you eventually get a scene that can get you pregnant. As I mentioned in the post above, make sure that pregnancies are active.
I dont see how Geralt can get her pregnant after a while she only blows him under the table.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I can't hear anything, downloaded the exe and installed the game, but there's no sound.
The audio is the only part that doesn't work? Can you check the settings in the option for the audio? Do you have the RTP installed?

I dont see how Geralt can get her pregnant after a while she only blows him under the table.
Mr. Geralt also has some sex scenes too, actually. Unless you are trying to tell me that the pregnancy triggers with the blowjob scene, in which case that would definitely be a bug.

EDIT: I went to check, and it turns out there was a bug, which made the repeatable sex scene as his personal secretary unavailable, which also happens to be the pregnancy one. Damn it! Thanks for putting me on the right track.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rugerrell6

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
You must work at least 5 days in a row, and you must have a good relationship with Mr. Geralt (which is to say, go along with whatever he asks you to do). If you have the kind of body he likes, you get a boost during the hiring process, but no matter what if you stick long enough with it, you'll get the offer. Maybe I should slightly reduce the requirements, because of the RNG elements.
Thanks, went to the boob/ass witch in the bazaar and put everything to max which gave me the 'special secretary' job. Is there a special impregnation scene or is it just the one where the mc lays on her back on his desk?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks, went to the boob/ass witch in the bazaar and put everything to max which gave me the 'special secretary' job. Is there a special impregnation scene or is it just the one where the mc lays on her back on his desk?
It's a repeatable scene, but like I mentioned in one of the replies before, it turns out that there is a bug in the last few versions of the game, and the RNG doesn't trigger the scene. >_<

I have fixed it now. The fix might go public next month or the month after that, depending on whether or not I prepare a hotfix for the patrons' version.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Anyone have a compressed version of this game instead of the exe?
The exe is pretty much the compressed version the engine spits out, when you run the exe it will extract the game in a folder. Since this version of RPG Maker runs only on windows, they probably didn't care too much about the format.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes