jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Game fails to extract for me
Under Windows? Because it's a (self-extracting) executable, Windows can be over-suspicious of it. But if that's the problem, as well as the obvious "Don't run" button, there should be a less obvious "Advanced" button. If you click on that, you will be offered the chance to run the exe anyway.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How much content is there for the secretary path so far?

I'm only getting the regular thing of it being a hard day of work. I got one scene where the guy asked you to be his personal secretary and agreed to it but afterwards nothing for about seven days.

Last edited:

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
How much content is there for the secretary path so far?

there is not any new content yet. the next update will allow u to get preg by mr Geralt.

• Work for chapter 6 (still not completed)
  • New scene with Ronald (the married guy, and added the chance for him to get you pregnant);
  • Mr. Geralt (your boss if you work at the imperial offices) can now get you pregnant if you become his "special" secretary;
  • New scene for losing to Tristan (bad end);
  • New scene for losing during the slave competition (bad end);

Reactions: TheGodUncle

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
when do you think the 0.996 version will be on here?
The next update should come out next week.

Generally speaking, I update every 28 days (every now and then I might take a week off, or work longer if I am behind the schedule).

Right now there is a bit more uncertainty because testers are trying out the "alpha" version of chapter 6. I am not sure if it's worth delaying the release to get chapter 6 out this month, or if I should just leave it as "testable" by players, but not complete, so I have more time to take care of all the things I might have to add and improve next month.

I might be able to wrap everything up this week anyway, without compromises, but I can't tell yet, I need to get all the feedback from the testers first.

Reactions: Jimyc

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Chapter 6 (y)(y)(y)(y)
Once that's done, it will really start to feel like the game is getting close to completion. It's a pity testing is going slowly, perhaps because this weekend we had Easter. Well, I might release an update soon anyway, and let patrons be testers this time, then have all the time I could ever need to polish things up next month.

the cowgirl path turns me on so much. god damn!
You and me both, you and me both. ;p

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
April is here, and so is another update. I know everyone is here for the plot*, but I had to ruin it for everyone by sneaking in some smut as well.

Expertly navigate around any adult content while playing the free version available or at . If that's not enough of a challenge for you, the changelog is to cause your sanity to falter as you wonder how it's possible for me to retain an audience.

*Wet Ass Plot**.
**I am a tits person myself, but if you like plot, more power to you.

Direct link:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Are there any saves available for just after the first dungeon? I like replaying the game for different routes but those dungeons are such a stonewall to that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are there any saves available for just after the first dungeon? I like replaying the game for different routes but those dungeons are such a stonewall to that.
If your problem are just the temples, there are options to skip them in the debug tool (travel sphere). Take the northern teleport in the debug room, that's where they are located. Follow the instructions, though, or you could mess things up.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes