Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
are there plans to ad sean or a route with dave and oliver? (the boys in the shop that buys your mana crystals)
or why do they have portraits?

Last edited:

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
You...don't? I mean, there's a very few ways to improve a couple stats, and they improve a bit between Chapters, but otherwise there's no grinding to do. If you need to you can build up some money and buy some better equipment, but that's a one-time thing. Ignoring save editing, save-scumming the roulette wheel at the Queen of Hearts is my preferred way to get cash.
Then how the fuck am I supposed to get a renewable source of money and items?

Jul 28, 2018
Then how the fuck am I supposed to get a renewable source of money and items?
Money you can get by working jobs around town, finishing requests, being a noble, or ways I mentioned before. Most items you can get with money; a few you can find while exploring. There aren't that many fights in the game so you're not going to burn through your healing potions every five minutes.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
are there plans to ad sean or a route with dave and oliver? (the boys in the shop that buys your mana crystals)
or why do they have portraits?
No, but I was planning a quest involving Janet and these two, which is why they got the portraits. I am not sure if the quest will happen, though, so consider this an anomaly for now.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
No, but I was planning a quest involving Janet and these two, which is why they got the portraits. I am not sure if the quest will happen, though, so consider this an anomaly for now.
are you planning more routes for 2.0 or are all already in the game ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
are you planning more routes for 2.0 or are all already in the game ?
I think most of the routes I wanted are in the game, at this point (even if not all of them are completed yet). For the few that didn't make the cut, it will mostly depend on patrons' feedback after 1.0 is released. I do have another game in the pipeline, but I might go for a period where I work one month on the new game, and one month to add new stuff to Caliross, for example. It's the kind of thing that I can do only if there is a significant interest in "more Caliross", basically.

If it's for minor stuff (like individual scenes, or maybe a new mini-game or really short quest), I might even do it in my spare time, if I feel like it, but that would limit what I can realistically add, of course, and it wouldn't be a priority, just something I am writing because I had an idea for Caliross.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I think most of the routes I wanted are in the game, at this point (even if not all of them are completed yet). For the few that didn't make the cut, it will mostly depend on patrons' feedback after 1.0 is released. I do have another game in the pipeline, but I might go for a period where I work one month on the new game, and one month to add new stuff to Caliross, for example. It's the kind of thing that I can do only if there is a significant interest in "more Caliross", basically.

If it's for minor stuff (like individual scenes, or maybe a new mini-game or really short quest), I might even do it in my spare time, if I feel like it, but that would limit what I can realistically add, of course, and it wouldn't be a priority, just something I am writing because I had an idea for Caliross.
Will the Magic academy still be completed?
and if what will happen in there.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will the Magic academy still be completed?
and if what will happen in there.
That's one of the things I'll probably remove from my plans, and see if people are interested for it after 1.0.

I was going to have a few lessons you can take to learn some new spells, some students and teachers you could get to know (and a few you could take to bed). I was hoping to get at least one short quest, and a few activities or mini-games. I was also considering some interactions between the mage guild and the academy (maybe some contests/events, and/or some quests).

It's on the chopping block mostly because I didn't start writing content for it yet, so there is no damage to the game even if I don't start developing it. It's one of the things I would have liked working on, though, I think it's a simple, yet cool idea and fits the game quite well (but I can't develop the game forever XD).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
March is here and so is another update! The ever increasing demand for smut and lewds are putting a strain on society, and as a developer, it's my job to make sure everyone has access to basic necessities such as adult games of the highest quality*.

Get your Waifu overdose, and play Caliross by downloading the free version or at , if you have the stamina. You can check the changelog and appreciate my skill for increasing the word count the further we move along.

*We remind our dear readers that quality is subjective, and that the author is a lazy bum, so let's keep our expectations in check.

Direct link:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Around two years ago i had a genious idea of "the game is almost at 1.0, i will wait before playing it again", but ive got outsmarted by the dev adding 3rd decimal... Now unless he adds a 4th one i will be able to play again.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Around two years ago i had a genious idea of "the game is almost at 1.0, i will wait before playing it again", but ive got outsmarted by the dev adding 3rd decimal... Now unless he adds a 4th one i will be able to play again.
You shouldn't spoil my dastardly plans like that to everyone. :ROFLMAO:

hy will you still finisch the recolektion room in the traveling sphäir?
It's unlikely. I think it would take me at least a month or two working on just that, it's too much time to invest on something that isn't essential.

The way RPG Maker works, replays are annoying to include unless you add them early on or plan your scenes around the "tech".

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes