HuhIdid

Oct 25, 2019
The exe is pretty much the compressed version the engine spits out, when you run the exe it will extract the game in a folder. Since this version of RPG Maker runs only on windows, they probably didn't care too much about the format.
I figured as much but I have been on Android using Joiplay which has been a really good rpgmaker player for me, as it plays 99 percent of games.

Will probably have to pull my ancient computer out to install it and compress it for my tablet.

You can extract it with 7-Zip. Other programs that can handle 7-Zip files may work too, though they might need you to rename it to .7z to convince them to try.
This is usually the first thing I try, but I was trying to get it through android which doesn't like when I change stuff like that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I figured as much but I have been on Android using Joiplay which has been a really good rpgmaker player for me, as it plays 99 percent of games.

Will probably have to pull my ancient computer out to install it and compress it for my tablet.
I see. If you also have a PC, I guess it's just a matter of convenience. There are a few people who play the game using Joiplay, maybe someone has a copy uploaded.

i tried to save my game and it's deleting any save file to save over anyone know why
Is it possible the folders are set to "read only"?

InfrequentFred

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone know who or where Tristan is? Only downside of having played most of the available content is it's hard to remember things.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Me waiting on 1.0 thinking it will be the last update, and I can play it all completely.

Sees Ch.6 coming out soon. maxresdefault.jpg

RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020
Anyone know who or where Tristan is? Only downside of having played most of the available content is it's hard to remember things.
Tristan is the guy you have to defeat when you rescue little Kito from a kidnapping. If you lose to him there is a new text game over scene.

Kauerrr

Feb 24, 2019
Hey Guys, i am stuck at Ch. 2. I completed pretty much every quest and the 2nd temple. I learned the ritual spell and now i dont know what to do. The walkthrough didnt really help this time.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Every time I play, I always try get the main character corrupted before doing the main stuffs. idk why i keep doing that but okay lmao

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
every Quest in my log is completed and i cant find more quests
Did you check the last room in the second temple throughly? There should be a hint as to where the third temple might be, which is necessary before you can end the chapter.

Kauerrr

Feb 24, 2019
Did you check the last room in the second temple throughly? There should be a hint as to where the third temple might be, which is necessary before you can end the chapter.
yea i got the secret room as fish aswell, after that i studied the spell and it only said that it can be performed when its fullmoon

Kauerrr

Feb 24, 2019
I found it..... i didnt get the quest "the missing link" the first time i interacted with the wall on the right hand side in the 2nd temples 3rd floor... :eek:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I found it..... i didnt get the quest "the missing link" the first time i interacted with the wall on the right hand side in the 2nd temples 3rd floor... :eek:
There are no conditions to trigger the dialogue and the quest when you interact with the wall, so I hope it was just a random glitch or something along those lines. Anyway, glad to hear you solved the problem. :)

Reactions: Kauerrr

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a way to exit the cowgirl route? I entered that route several months ago very early on in my save files. Now I'm far into the game but I can't do the vampire route as far as I know.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes