Jonni2397

Feb 11, 2020
In theory, your curves should stay where they are (or grow during certain events), unless you go to the Bazaar at night and ask the woman there to shrink your sizes (she can raise them too). Do you remember doing something in particular before the protagonist became flat?
Thank you for your help and I kind of went to her, I'm not good at English, so I chose the top line and it turned out to decrease, I found out when I found out yesterday on another site about what exactly that girl was doing.

Reactions: mdqp

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
That's as far as you can go. I considered adding a full vampire transformation at one point, but decided against it in the end.
First, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to follow this thread and answer questions. That's very cool of you.

Minor bug report, if you use the dragon to reset the slutty exhibitionist ghost, then pick up Ghosts n Harlots again, you cannot complete it a second time, because the courier will no longer speak with you. The bit with the priestess works, but then you're stuck.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
First, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to follow this thread and answer questions. That's very cool of you.

Minor bug report, if you use the dragon to reset the slutty exhibitionist ghost, then pick up Ghosts n Harlots again, you cannot complete it a second time, because the courier will no longer speak with you. The bit with the priestess works, but then you're stuck.
You are welcome! ^_^

I see what the problem is, another issue with updating the maps as I did recently. This will get fixed soon, but it might take a while before it hits the public (it will appear this month on the Patreon version, and then trickle down next month to the public version).

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Just found another bug. I'm in Chapter 2, and just successfully completed Noble Goals. Have not yet been to the new manor, but I advanced Lea's story to the point where she breaks a bottle when you enter Erica's home in Tarkas. Game teleported me (I assume to the manor house) and after dealing with Lea's cut I was in the middle of a conversation with Keiko, which I assume would have happened the first time I went to the manor on my own.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just found another bug. I'm in Chapter 2, and just successfully completed Noble Goals. Have not yet been to the new manor, but I advanced Lea's story to the point where she breaks a bottle when you enter Erica's home in Tarkas. Game teleported me (I assume to the manor house) and after dealing with Lea's cut I was in the middle of a conversation with Keiko, which I assume would have happened the first time I went to the manor on my own.
Thanks for letting me know! Damn, I figured someone would notice before. Same deal as the above bug, expect a fix soon-ish.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I finally ended up playing this and it has turned out to be a very enjoyable game. I have about 13 hours of gameplay so far. So, I have done a lot of quests and collected a lot of h-scenes along the way.

Probably would go **** as a rating.

What would I like to see before the game is completed? What could cause me to elevate my rating? Glad you asked!

Temple of the spellbinding with Lady Rosa needs more content. It feels like a waste to me right now. Good map, I like the concept, I like Lady Rosa. I would definitely like to see some additional content here.

I think Jin is definitely the more interesting slave route. And I am hoping there will be a bad end. Maybe Erika and Jin can go back to the slaver and Erika can sign her rights over to Jin? lol.

I think more werewolf content would be a good idea too.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
Can you summon the Spider lady in the church it say research but when I try nothing am I missing something.

Jul 30, 2017
In the forest near the home town where you find the orc there is a road that leads to a deeper part of the forest which has the message it hasn't been made yet, will this be made at some point?
same question with the nude beach.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I finally ended up playing this and it has turned out to be a very enjoyable game. I have about 13 hours of gameplay so far. So, I have done a lot of quests and collected a lot of h-scenes along the way.

Probably would go **** as a rating.

What would I like to see before the game is completed? What could cause me to elevate my rating? Glad you asked!

Temple of the spellbinding with Lady Rosa needs more content. It feels like a waste to me right now. Good map, I like the concept, I like Lady Rosa. I would definitely like to see some additional content here.

I think Jin is definitely the more interesting slave route. And I am hoping there will be a bad end. Maybe Erika and Jin can go back to the slaver and Erika can sign her rights over to Jin? lol.

I think more werewolf content would be a good idea too.
Good to hear you had fun!

I could see something extra for our local "foxy lady", but I don't have anything specific planned for her, so I can't say for sure.

Jin's path ends with the role reversal. I could add a bad end, sure, but it feels like he already got what he wants. I still need to write more scenes for the protagonist remaining in charge, though.

I need to finish the werewolf path, so more content for that will come for sure. In theory, I'd also like to have more effects for being a werewolf, but I can't imagine this being fun, which is why I didn't do much outside of the pack. I also have a quest in mind, but that might get cut.

In the forest near the home town where you find the orc there is a road that leads to a deeper part of the forest which has the message it hasn't been made yet, will this be made at some point?
same question with the nude beach.
I think the nudist beach should appear in one way or the other. The other mountain path might get cut, however, I feel like it's not relevant anymore to my plans.

Reactions: Creamed_Cookie

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Found another minor bug, possibly related to the other map ones.

The first time you talk with Kevin in the Adventurer's Guild HQ, he and Bikini Chainmail pitch the idea to you for the Quest for Glory. If you choose the "Sounds too nebulous" he indicates that you can change your mind later. But if you talk to him after that and choose the option to say you'll help, he just says something along the lines of, "Great, we can leave whenever" but then it just dumps you back out of the convo. No matter how many times you talk to him, he doesn't ask if you're ready to go. Doesn't seem to be any way to actually start the quest at this point.

Reactions: Ekcho666

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Found another minor bug, possibly related to the other map ones.

The first time you talk with Kevin in the Adventurer's Guild HQ, he and Bikini Chainmail pitch the idea to you for the Quest for Glory. If you choose the "Sounds too nebulous" he indicates that you can change your mind later. But if you talk to him after that and choose the option to say you'll help, he just says something along the lines of, "Great, we can leave whenever" but then it just dumps you back out of the convo. No matter how many times you talk to him, he doesn't ask if you're ready to go. Doesn't seem to be any way to actually start the quest at this point.
This is actually unrelated to the map updates, so I guess no tester ever tried to refuse first (or anyone, for that matter, since this is my first time hearing about the issue). Once again, thanks for letting me know.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
This is actually unrelated to the map updates, so I guess no tester ever tried to refuse first (or anyone, for that matter, since this is my first time hearing about the issue). Once again, thanks for letting me know.
My pleasure, happy to help. Thank you for making such a fun and engaging game. :)

Reactions: Eldine and mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes