Jul 28, 2018
I was wondering, are you planning on expanding the Emperor's relationship path? Because so far he doesn't have any H scenes and I thought it was mentioned that you're romancing him to give him heirs, so is their pregnancy content in the future with him?
There's a few H scenes if you join his harem and are proactive in pursuing him.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey, love the newest update!

I was wondering, are you planning on expanding the Emperor's relationship path? Because so far he doesn't have any H scenes and I thought it was mentioned that you're romancing him to give him heirs, so is their pregnancy content in the future with him?
As YetAnotherGamer said, there are some H-scenes. As for pregnancies with him, I decided not to make them part of the main game, mostly because I didn't want to handle the hassle of royal heirs, and how I couldn't possibly manage them like the other babies.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
So I have a new (potential) minor bug to report.
It's about that trapdoor behind the pub where you're supposed to use dispel to get in.
I used dispel on it the moment I got it (didn't do any other quest nor did I go to the temple), but dispel won't work on it after I use detect magic. If I remember correctly, it worked right at the start in previous versions, but not now. Did the condition change or is it really a bug?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So I have a new (potential) minor bug to report.
It's about that trapdoor behind the pub where you're supposed to use dispel to get in.
I used dispel on it the moment I got it (didn't do any other quest nor did I go to the temple), but dispel won't work on it after I use detect magic. If I remember correctly, it worked right at the start in previous versions, but not now. Did the condition change or is it really a bug?
That's a bug (introduced when I updated some of the maps), it will be fixed in the next update.

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Two questions. Is there any kind of new game+ option to help fill in the images you don't have from excusive paths? Also will there ever be a scene replay or will it always be just a gallery?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Two questions. Is there any kind of new game+ option to help fill in the images you don't have from excusive paths? Also will there ever be a scene replay or will it always be just a gallery?
I don't plan a new game+, at least not at the moment. I wouldn't even know what to do for it, honestly. I play games I like multiple times, but I don't think I have ever seriously played a new game+ in my entire life, so I don't have a vision for it.

Trying to add a replay gallery now is a bit of an uphill battle. I tried a while ago, but it was taking too much time, so I gave up on it. Any future game I make will have one from the get go (it's pretty easy if you plan it from the start), but I can't imagine going through dozens of maps copy/pasting hundreds of scenes to then edit them to strip out the logic (to avoid bugs) and double check for triggers so I can unlock them properly as players watch them. It's just the kind of work that drives me nuts. XD

Reactions: Alenin

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
The walkthrough mentions a secret area in the alley behind the building just east of the bar. Casting detect magic lets me see the illusion tied to a barrier, but then trying dispel magic does nothing. Not sure where I'm going wrong.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The walkthrough mentions a secret area in the alley behind the building just east of the bar. Casting detect magic lets me see the illusion tied to a barrier, but then trying dispel magic does nothing. Not sure where I'm going wrong.
It's a bug introduced when I recently updated the maps around the city. It will be fixed in the next update. ^_^

Jonni2397

Feb 11, 2020
Guys, tell me what to do, after some time the ass becomes flat, and I love when she has 3 sizes, or more, if only in the church aisles, tell me what to do, then you need to eat food, or maybe some characteristic affects.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Guys, tell me what to do, after some time the ass becomes flat, and I love when she has 3 sizes, or more, if only in the church aisles, tell me what to do, then you need to eat food, or maybe some characteristic affects.
In theory, your curves should stay where they are (or grow during certain events), unless you go to the Bazaar at night and ask the woman there to shrink your sizes (she can raise them too). Do you remember doing something in particular before the protagonist became flat?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes