Jun 16, 2017
Not right now. I might add an option in the game, there is already a secret character which can help reset a few paths, so I could add this "fix" there.

Hopefully, yes. Or at least, I should have a feature complete version by then, and I should know what the patrons want me to do (I was considering continuing development, alternating months between Caliross and the new game, so I can add back some of the things I had to cut from my plans).
can I be a vampire and werewolf at the same time? or can I fix it in save files?

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
"I'd like to get the game finished, rather than work forever on it. XD"

Eks-dee, indeed. The early version of Tales of the Drunken Cowboy was the first story driven adult game I played back in ~2013 so I can't wait for this gem to be complete.

Niffolaff

Feb 12, 2020
I wouldn't hate more content, but obviously a finished product takes precedence.
It'd be cool to have a finished game and then occasionally find out that there was new content for it.
Like, "Wake up, babe. New Caliross content dropped."

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Cant seem to get the weird pendant scenes. Slut rep should be pretty high but it doesnt appear. Any idea what's the issue?

And how do you farm slut rep.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
"I'd like to get the game finished, rather than work forever on it. XD"

Eks-dee, indeed. The early version of Tales of the Drunken Cowboy was the first story driven adult game I played back in ~2013 so I can't wait for this gem to be complete.
I guess I COULD turn this into a Patreon milking operation, and never complete the game, opting to do some "re-working" over infinite+1 months, instead, but as lazy as I am, I think I have enough of a conscience preventing me from doing that, so new TOTDC it is, instead. XD

I wouldn't hate more content, but obviously a finished product takes precedence.
It'd be cool to have a finished game and then occasionally find out that there was new content for it.
Like, "Wake up, babe. New Caliross content dropped."
I'd like to do that, but it's always difficult to find the time, especially with monthly updates. Having the patrons official seal of approval for more content would make it much easier, though, as I could have a proper schedule dedicated to it.

So does chapter 6 have the story ending now?
Yep. You get the ending to the main story, various epilogues which tell you how certain characters/factions did and some general cutscenes for the various cities and whatnot. A few sidestories aren't complete yet, and some art in the ending scroll is still missing, but this should be remedied in the coming months.

Cant seem to get the weird pendant scenes. Slut rep should be pretty high but it doesnt appear. Any idea what's the issue?

And how do you farm slut rep.
Let's see: You must have the "Weird pendant" equipped, have slut reputation 5 or higher (for the first scene, 10 for the second one) and take a nap at your house. There should be a dialogue option appearing, where you can "succumb to the dream" or something along those lines.

The easiest way to raise slut reputation is probably to work at the brothel. You can work 3 shifts per day (so you get +3 to your reputation), and it's a pretty easy routine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eucanuba

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I hate myself sometimes lmao. Well it's because I always start out with corruption first before anything. I guess get the naughty scenes first before trying to get the true ending or something (or I guess pure route).
I have played this before and did that. I don't think that's normal at all lol

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
so new TOTDC it is, instead. XD
Now that you have a Sci-fi and a Fantasy game you gotta knock out a few more genres like Victorian or Steampunk Era Political Thriller like Taboo 2017 with pirates / 80s Horror Mystery / Crime Drama like Ozark or Breaking Bad / Episodic Spy Adventure like Burn Notice. Working two jobs leaves me no time to work on my idea for a Post-Singularity Sport Management adult game with a Tokuchi Toua Clone MC. I would love to commit to code the board mindgame I made up tho.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will there be a continuation of losing to the orc?
I'd like (I did have some plans for an extended ending going back to the orc tribe), but we'll see. At the very least, I think I'll add one more scene to make it feel finished.

I hate myself sometimes lmao. Well it's because I always start out with corruption first before anything. I guess get the naughty scenes first before trying to get the true ending or something (or I guess pure route).
I have played this before and did that. I don't think that's normal at all lol
If your problem is the slut reputation, remember that there is an in-game secret to reduce it to 0. You need to find a well-hidden dragon, to do so, but it can be done (the dragon also allows you to reset a few paths).

Now that you have a Sci-fi and a Fantasy game you gotta knock out a few more genres like Victorian or Steampunk Era Political Thriller like Taboo 2017 with pirates / 80s Horror Mystery / Crime Drama like Ozark or Breaking Bad / Episodic Spy Adventure like Burn Notice. Working two jobs leaves me no time to work on my idea for a Post-Singularity Sport Management adult game with a Tokuchi Toua Clone MC. I would love to commit to code the board mindgame I made up tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are some of the ideas. I actually have more, but these are the ones I am most likely to try in the future. Well, I haven't even finished Caliross yet, so I probably shouldn't go around making any claims. XD

This game is great, you can become a
So good.
Glad you liked it. I figured that one made so much sense, I had to add it to the game.

Reactions: PofB

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Sorry for bothering you about this, but I would love to know if there is any method / will there be any method to get pregnant from a dryad after getting them home?

Also, any plans for Kairos Jr? I think it would be cool if you could "close" the Kairos Senior path through your choices and instead get a scene with him. It would be easier than making a whole storyline, at least.

Again, sorry if it seems whiny / needy, since I know you want to finish the game, just really hoping for these two scenes (alongside a scene or storyline with the orc, as someone before me mentioned).

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Let's see: You must have the "Weird pendant" equipped, have slut reputation 5 or higher (for the first scene, 10 for the second one) and take a nap at your house. There should be a dialogue option appearing, where you can "succumb to the dream" or something along those lines.

The easiest way to raise slut reputation is probably to work at the brothel. You can work 3 shifts per day (so you get +3 to your reputation), and it's a pretty easy routine.
Slut reputation should be 6 or higher. But sorry how do you equip the weird pendant? I mean I have the marintas charm under my key items but no such items under equipment.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sorry for bothering you about this, but I would love to know if there is any method / will there be any method to get pregnant from a dryad after getting them home?

Also, any plans for Kairos Jr? I think it would be cool if you could "close" the Kairos Senior path through your choices and instead get a scene with him. It would be easier than making a whole storyline, at least.

Again, sorry if it seems whiny / needy, since I know you want to finish the game, just really hoping for these two scenes (alongside a scene or storyline with the orc, as someone before me mentioned).

For the dryad, a pregnancy was never part of the plans, so I don't think I'll add this one.

Some closure with Kairos jr. is in order, and I'd like to have the option to date him, in the end. I am not sure how I want to tackle possible "crossovers" (say, being in contact with the emperor and Kairos jr. although I imagine I could have him "drop out" from the race, scared about offending the emperor).

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
some idea of mine that i quickly thought out as i type this comment.

1: in a modern world where Vampire, werewolves and supernatural being still exist, you play as average joe who depending on your action at the beginning of the story you can stay human, turn into vampire/werewolf or join the faction that watch/hunt supernatural being.

you can go on with your daily live, get involved in the story as you try to uncover the mysteries of the 'something', avoid it but still involved with the supernatural being

2: haven't played YUNO so no idea about the time travel mechanic.

3: like stardew valley mechanic except handling the clans and navigate the intricate and plots of the nobles.
dealing with factions can be vary from killing all of them to romance their leader/leader children, bonus point if you can woo the leader parent.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes