Mar 18, 2022
Which one? The one with the Sealed away horned dragon (Looks like a demon)? Or the one in the succubi in the desert trading outpost (need the trader permit to access) or do you mean the chapter 5 demon.

Horned Dragon is go round to back of wall on ground floor pagoda and interact with wall, then use detect magic and dispell on rock, then take portal and walk to them.

Trading post... go to empty house (looks like blacksmith) and use push on barrel in right upper corner then interact with hidden trap door.

If refering to trapped demon in northern port town... you need to resonance detector (obtained from Professor Kendar after completing the quest to get his help, you need to have gotten to Chapter 3 and had gaart say he felt the uncle temporarily and chatted with Alpharius before you can speak to Kendar... then have a high enough guild rank, intelligence or have unlocked sapient transformation and seduced him to get his help.

Return when prompted to pick up tuner then use in north port to get to closed door.

To enter property go to house above (with stair to roof) then do hop puzzle (Go to left then hop to that roof, then north, then climb vines to top, then hop west and go down stairs to enter property.)

NOTE: If you used alpharius help 2 times or more before that point you WILL be captured when entering... which involves a puzzle to break out of the cage Erica is stuffed into (Mouse transform to escape cage, then interact with shiny on shelf to get recipe and make acid to break cuffs)

Use juice”, “korett” and “solidus” to break cuffs.

After that go downstairs (Grab holy resistance charm if you want to make your life easier, in chest- Code is 4516) and face the boss (2 phases one is 2 zealots with 220 health whom will seal your magic and heal the main boss, the excosist preist (440hp) whom will cast holy blasts that HURT).

Defeat all Zealots then face priest or Dps Preist (Hard but doable without spells and with healing...) then face minor goddess (990 HP, Holy spells hit like a truck so dont be surpised if you need healing or need to swam summon for this, defeat her then enjoy cutscene with demon and potential lewd before prep for entry of portal (Not yet doable).
thank you bro for this

Reactions: Anon2579

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
A funny potential situation that came up made me wonder. If a werewolf Erica had a child with a Nari, how would said child feel about their lot in life? I mean, shapeshifter, werewolf, Nari, that's a lot going on. Or would one of those override the other stuff?

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Gah. I must've missed something somewhere. I was roaming around after acquiring the first transformation, and managed to snag a book from an in southeast of Tarkas.

Now I have to deliever said book to a "Charles" but I have ZERO IDEA Who Charles is, or where the heck to find them. And the quest has no information on where to go to talk to them.

Can we perhaps get some more details on quest information, such as who/where our contact is, on the offchance we forget where someone was, or never find them to begin with?

At the moment, I've spent the last couple of hours roaming around trying to find this guy, and I'm having NO luck.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A funny potential situation that came up made me wonder. If a werewolf Erica had a child with a Nari, how would said child feel about their lot in life? I mean, shapeshifter, werewolf, Nari, that's a lot going on. Or would one of those override the other stuff?
According to the lore (which I think is mentioned somewhere in the game, but I can't be 100% sure), shapeshifters' children are never mixed, they either are born full shapeshifters or full human/demon/whatever. So the baby would have to worry about 2 out of 3 at most (I never reflected deeply on how lycanthropy is inherited from someone who wasn't originally born as one). XD

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
According to the lore (which I think is mentioned somewhere in the game, but I can't be 100% sure), shapeshifters' children are never mixed, they either are born full shapeshifters or full human/demon/whatever. So the baby would have to worry about 2 out of 3 at most (I never reflected deeply on how lycanthropy is inherited from someone who wasn't originally born as one). XD
Ah, interesting. So, depending on whether being a shapeshifter overwrites werewolf stuff, the possible options are a plain shapeshifter, a werewolf shapeshifter, or a werewolf Nari (the last one strikes me as particularly funny for some reason).

Also that explains part of why that guy Alec was so fixated on having children with other shapeshifters. 100% chance of the child being a shapeshifter.

Reactions: mdqp

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
can someone help me on how you make your boobs and ass bigger in the game using Erica at bazaar? i've got titty lover trait but still don't get option to do it

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
can someone help me on how you make your boobs and ass bigger in the game using Erica at bazaar? i've got titty lover trait but still don't get option to do it
You must go to the bazaar at night (there are different characters depending on the time of the day). You should see a woman with a "witch hat" and white hair, she is the one offering body size modifications (for chest and butt).

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
If a shape is bitten by a werewolf would they stop being a Shapeshifter?

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
If a shape is bitten by a werewolf would they stop being a Shapeshifter?
Given I'm playing with a werewolf Erica who can still shapeshift, the answer is no. They just have werewolf stuff on top of shapeshifter stuff. The main question is whether the curse would still be hereditary, or if shapeshifter exclusivity would erase it. One possibility would be that all shapeshifters descended from the bitten shapeshifter would be normal shapeshifters but all non-shapeshifter descendants would be werewolves. Basically kind of a recessive curse. The simplest possibility would be that now you have a werewolf shapeshifter lineage.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I wonder if it would be possible for a werewolf Erica to eventually learn how to voluntarily turn into her wolf form. At least we know that one shapeshifter called Alec can turn into a dog so there's some process outside the temples for acquiring forms. Maybe it's simply an offshoot of the ritual for acquiring humanoid forms.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I wonder if it would be possible for a werewolf Erica to eventually learn how to voluntarily turn into her wolf form. At least we know that one shapeshifter called Alec can turn into a dog so there's some process outside the temples for acquiring forms. Maybe it's simply an offshoot of the ritual for acquiring humanoid forms.
In theory, shapeshifters can learn new forms on their own, but it's difficult and time consuming. You can imagine the statues at the end of each temple like knowledge containers, used to fast learn already discovered transformations. Turning into a werewolf using shapeshifters powers would probably be hard, though, since it's effectively a magical mix between humanoids and wolves (kinda like how transforming into people requires a ritual and some fluids from the target, and without any previous knowledge from one of the statues). So I'd place it under hard, but not impossible.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I can't play the quest "The Missing link" it says i have to find and inspect a map of caliross and the guide says it's in the bazar, talked to everyone and nothing. I have seen someone else had the same problem and has been said to go in temple 2 first, obv i did it already, im in chapter 3 and can't find a solution, is this a bug?

Jul 28, 2018
I can't play the quest "The Missing link" it says i have to find and inspect a map of caliross and the guide says it's in the bazar, talked to everyone and nothing. I have seen someone else had the same problem and has been said to go in temple 2 first, obv i did it already, im in chapter 3 and can't find a solution, is this a bug?
Double-checking your steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kira07
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes