Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I did but nothing related to the ghost seemed to happen I will try again.
So, the exorcism needs two things to happen:
1)You must talk to the Priestess of Santhora about your ghost problem;
2)You must then track down the delivery man which dropped the box containing the ghost.

You must do all of this before the ghost takes over, otherwise she'll "convince" you that you don't need an exorcism (and give you the "exhibitionist" trait).

AKA101

May 11, 2017
In chapter 2 do the noble kidnapping quest that can be started in any guild and directly after noble quest starts
Is this mission new since i have done chapter 2 and i think moved to next chapter but still haven't got the quest do you know the exact quest name so i can check whether i have completed the quest or not i haven't played this game for long time.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Is this mission new since i have done chapter 2 and i think moved to next chapter but still haven't got the quest do you know the exact quest name so i can check whether i have completed the quest or not i haven't played this game for long time.
The Prodigal son is the kidnapping quest name

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Can't seem to find it. Is it chapter specific quest and by any guild you mean adventure guild. Is there any prerequisite to get this quest.
Has to be done in chapter two only requirement and can be start in either the magic or adventure guild doesn't matter which.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Has to be done in chapter two only requirement and can be start in either the magic or adventure guild doesn't matter which.
I think i missed it since i tried to switch the chapter 2 intro switch in save and it gave me the dialogue for it. Don't want to start the game again hope it is not needed for main story.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Or at least, that's what I'd like you to be able to say to a wide number of NPCs. I am considering working on the pregnancy system, basically, which has been in my plans for a while. I think it opens up for a lot of potentially sexy situations.
In the short-term, I worked on a handful of bugs, I wrote a new scene for Carla (which also has its own illustration, look forward to it in the preview!), I improved some parts of the slave competition (added some text to the "worst" choices, improved the presentation, etc), I worked on part of the main quest (I wrote all the "info-dump-y" stuff related to searching your uncle, and set things up for the basic interactions required for the quest to work in the magic academy), and also started mapping some areas for a guild quest.

This last one allows me to kill 3 birds in one stone: add some content to the guilds, which will help with the requirements for the professor you have to meet at the academy, while also providing a way to meet with the "girl who has a crush on you", which won the last poll. Am I not super-efficient? :^

By the way, I forgot to mention this when I released this update, but one of the training scenes in the slave path wasn't written by me, but by 1gecko, a fan who offered to help with the writing. I think he did a good job (although I sadly had to butcher some of it, to make it fit with what I already had prepared for the scenes), can you guess which part was his?

Anyway, this also reminds me I have some unfinished content for the training, maybe I'll eventually add another random scene in the mansion.

This is everything for now, Do let me know if there is something I am missing, otherwise, see you next week! ^_^

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The idea is to have the system separated in two halves: sex with monsters like orc, goblins, minotaurs should be "turbo pregnancies" and they take the babies with them. This is kind of believable, because they are magical creatures and see you mostly as an incubator. For human pregnancies, I want to make them flat out endings. I don't think having babies in the game can be made fun, and having them be completely irrelevant seems to make them pointless. Having the pregnancy resolve in a matter of days or ignore the time skips seem also bad options. So, I'll give great control to the players over pregnancies, but if they get knocked up, then it's over (although I'll probably add some way to rollback to before having risky sex, so that I don't screw people over). For this last one, I just think it's the best option, but I am willing to listen to suggestions. Still, I think Erica being forced into shotgun marriages left and right is amusing. XD

The problems I need to solve are the following: 1) How to handle kids. If we have a limited amount of potential fathers, then we just have to worry about what to do with them after birth. I can't just plop them in the house and forget about them, however, it feels wrong. 2) We likely need to stop adventuring during pregnancies. I'd rather not consider the implications and complications of going around being Indiana Jones while pregnant. 3) We need to find a way to limit sex scenes. There are dozens of them in the game, I can't possibly edit them all to accomodate or acknowledge the situation. Heck, even normal dialogues with certain NPCs will probably need a lot of special work. 4) Any scene with normal, non-pregnant images of Erica might also need to be disabled. I can't possibly get enough art to supply for all of them. I think pregnacies are sexy because of the contrast between the ramifications (creating a baby and taking care of it) and the immediate gratification of raw sex or wanting nothing more than to breed. Removing the fallout seems to deflate the whole thing, while keeping a hassle in a game for the sake of it just isn't fun, so it's hard for me to find the right way to approach this. P.S. Note that endings don't necessarily mean instant-ending, and we could have some gameplay in a much more limited environment, for example, like in the cowgirl path.

Reactions: T3DP4XF and Bladeue

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Got thru the update from a fresh start. The 3rd temple was pretty fun and annoying at times. The last time I played the game I had trouble or bugs with quests, plus the fact a lot of content wasn't finished! It seems as if this game is getting close to being finished, maybe it just seems that way, the only thing missing is cg's for all the current scenes.

I hope it isn't getting to the point where the story is just about finished but the dev continues to add additional side quests and other playable content, extending the games life.

Rexzter

Jun 13, 2017
help with the first puzzle in the shapeshifters temple? the red buttons, yeah i have 0 IQ pretty pleeease help

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
help with the first puzzle in the shapeshifters temple? the red buttons, yeah i have 0 IQ pretty pleeease help
You have to get them all in the down position! You can repress the down buttons, some times you need to be random which will result in some popping up and others switching down. You want a pattern similar to this...

O = Down
X= Up

X--X--O
X--O--O
O--O--O

Press the Top Left corner X down and the puzzle solved! There are a few other patterns to achieve this but you should get the idea.

Reactions: Lilifox and Rexzter

Rexzter

Jun 13, 2017
You have to get them all in the down position! You can repress the down buttons, some times you need to be random which will result in some popping up and others switching down. You want a pattern similar to this...

O = Down
X= Up

X--X--O
X--O--O
O--O--O

Press the Top Left corner X down and the puzzle solved! There are a few other patterns to achieve this but you should get the idea.
thanks XD

Supplanter

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone know how or when or what you need for Lord Kairos' party to start? And where the image of the protagonist is in full bondage gear shows up. Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes