Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know how or when or what you need for Lord Kairos' party to start? And where the image of the protagonist is in full bondage gear shows up. Thanks!
If your talking about becoming a noble, you have to rescue Kairos from the kidnappers. You'll return to the Mage Guild and his family will be waiting they'll say about becoming a noble, they leave a Valet at the Guild just talk to him to go to the capital.(This all occurs in chapter 2)

For the bondage scene you need to complete both adventures guild quests, If you help the merchant I'm not sure if escaping the mages or getting captured and forced to talk has any effect on the Bondage scene.

Supplanter

Sep 7, 2018
If your talking about becoming a noble, you have to rescue Kairos from the kidnappers. You'll return to the Mage Guild and his family will be waiting they'll say about becoming a noble, they leave a Valet at the Guild just talk to him to go to the capital.(This all occurs in chapter 2)

For the bondage scene you need to complete both adventures guild quests, If you help the merchant I'm not sure if escaping the mages or getting captured and forced to talk has any effect on the Bondage scene.
So eventually I'll receive an invite to Kairos' party? And are any of the adventure guild quests locked to a certain chapter? Or what are they are called? ^^,

Meems420

Jan 31, 2018
Guys I can't seem to find someone who knows more about Duke Kito's son (The Prodigal Son quest). I may have skipped through the dialog with the stripper and I can't find any answers on here, maybe I'm just dumb.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Guys I can't seem to find someone who knows more about Duke Kito's son (The Prodigal Son quest). I may have skipped through the dialog with the stripper and I can't find any answers on here, maybe I'm just dumb.
You have to go back to to her place, go to the kitchen table and I think she automatically will sit down and write out what she knows, or just go up to the seat and hit enter, as she writes down what she knows, a dialog box appears giving you 3 possible replies, (I tihnk this happens 3 times) if you paid attention to the details from witnesses you'll figure it out. If not you can just try again until you get it right.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the "second missing client" that the stripper mentions in the Kidnapped Noble quest? I haven't been able to find any leads concerning how to proceed from there.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the "second missing client" that the stripper mentions in the Kidnapped Noble quest? I haven't been able to find any leads concerning how to proceed from there.
Theres no 2nd missing person, (not that I know of) she just says that out of frustration, the Noble that went missing is the 2nd client shes has lost.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Honestly it's a good game and i like the ART~ of it too, the paths to choose, so far i didn't look at them a lot.. honestly with this kind of game i just go around and do anything.. (2/3/4 times etc) to know what could happend hehe

Any new update?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
0.8 (CURRENT PUBLIC VERSION)

• Added slave path (various scene for training + final event/contest);
  • Added scene at Janet's store (needs to sell her at least 10 mana crystals);
  • You can use the pocket dimension spell to complete the Court Wizard assignement on the noble quest;
  • You can now repair the lighthouse in Golden Leaf;
  • Work on the main quest of the game (not accessible at the moment);

-------------------NEXT VERSION CHANGLOG!----------------------

• 2 new scenes with Carla (during the "gym publicity" events);
  • Improved the slave contest;
  • Expanded the main quest (now you can meet the professor Alpharius mentions);
  • 1 new mage guild quest (from chapter 2 onward);
  • 1 new Ariel scene;
  • 2 new scenes with Tania, a new NPC (related to the mage quest);
  • Added "demo" for the pregnancy system (right now, only the baker can get you pregnant);

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
0.8 (CURRENT PUBLIC VERSION)

• Added slave path (various scene for training + final event/contest);
  • Added scene at Janet's store (needs to sell her at least 10 mana crystals);
  • You can use the pocket dimension spell to complete the Court Wizard assignement on the noble quest;
  • You can now repair the lighthouse in Golden Leaf;
  • Work on the main quest of the game (not accessible at the moment);

-------------------NEXT VERSION CHANGLOG!----------------------

• 2 new scenes with Carla (during the "gym publicity" events);
  • Improved the slave contest;
  • Expanded the main quest (now you can meet the professor Alpharius mentions);
  • 1 new mage guild quest (from chapter 2 onward);
  • 1 new Ariel scene;
  • 2 new scenes with Tania, a new NPC (related to the mage quest);
  • Added "demo" for the pregnancy system (right now, only the baker can get you pregnant);
Well that looks amazing then!

I didn't knew about the Pregnancy System, that's a new thing that im sure we will love, of course i hope they expand a little more the actions that your slaves can do with/without you, so far im playing 0.8

Between 2 saves because i wanna see each difference, hard to do.. but good so far.

Art is great... and well =) already waiting the next version!

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
would you guys say this has enough CGs for me to invest into it?
So far it has like 9 pages of CG's, each one with 5x4 = 180 cg's so far...

And it still needs more updates of course, isn't finished.. meaby it will add more CG's and with luck (but it's a pain in the ass to do it) animations... who knows?

Reactions: Vaman

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
So far it has like 9 pages of CG's, each one with 5x4 = 180 cg's so far...

And it still needs more updates of course, isn't finished.. meaby it will add more CG's and with luck (but it's a pain in the ass to do it) animations... who knows?
Thanks for the fast reply, I'll definitely check it out.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
would you guys say this has enough CGs for me to invest into it?
Compared to other RPGMaker games I have played it has some. But with the amount of content the game has at some point it will get filled in with CG's. Everyone is different but regardless of the CG;s you should still try it out.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes