Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
I am confused what your asking since the version is on the title and changelog on the first page. Unless your asking for help?
I know it sounds silly, but can I get a link to the walkthrough? Links to what is on the first page I have in Russia will not open, is locked. And save pls.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I know it sounds silly, but can I get a link to the walkthrough? Links to what is on the first page I have in Russia will not open, is locked. And save pls.
No official walkthrough for this game but this page has great tips and I don't have a save with everything unlocked for this recent version sorry.

Reactions: Blortz

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
guys how do you get the key in the firefly inn? i'm kinda stuck
There's a couple things you can do. Go to the west (left) of the INN there's a a tool shed with a ladder.

Then there's a wooden barrel at the left front of the INN, use your 'push' spell to move it...

You can only do these things at night, go into the INN and ask for a room, she will awake during late night, you can either grab the ladder, or transform into a mouse, then go into the hole (where the barrel was at) and grab the keys.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
should i trust alpharius, idk kinda seems dodgy telling him about all the stuff my uncle didnt tell him about

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I am trying to do the noble path, with the chess event it looks like the pawn on G4 is the piece to move to get a checkmate, but it does not work. Any hints on the spell would be nice to.

M

Mhaxy

I can't quite figure this out.
How do you go back to the castle after you have been made a countess?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I am trying to do the noble path, with the chess event it looks like the pawn on G4 is the piece to move to get a checkmate, but it does not work. Any hints on the spell would be nice to.
It's a bit simple but you just have to move the queen up one, so H3 to H4, the spell you are looking for is in the second temple if I remember right.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I can't quite figure this out.
How do you go back to the castle after you have been made a countess?
After being made a noble just talk to the butler "I believe he is one", who is in the guild you accepted the kidnapped mission in.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes