M

Mhaxy

In first temple have a chest, this chest are lock all the time, how i open?
You need to go to the top of the temple and get the mouse transformation, then go down to the small hole near the chest use the mouse transformation and you'll be able to get it.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
You need to go to the top of the temple and get the mouse transformation, then go down to the small hole near the chest use the mouse transformation and you'll be able to get it.

Thanks this is found is in first floor what i not open In floor without door or hole for find this chest need fall in seccond floor or first, we fall iside place. but this chest i not open.

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
is there a certain amount of stats needed to go into the mens training room for the bath house and a certain amount to walk around naked

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
is there a certain amount of stats needed to go into the mens training room for the bath house and a certain amount to walk around naked
for bathhouse option available for inhibitions <=60 or exhibitionist trait and walking around based around inhibition stat unless you have exhibitionist trait then you can skip stat check

Reactions: Yakisana

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
for bathhouse option available for inhibitions <=60 or exhibitionist trait and walking around based around inhibition stat unless you have exhibitionist trait then you can skip stat check
how do you get the exhibitionist trait

Zezima

Sep 7, 2017
Any idea how I'm supposed to make Lanessa sweat in the bath? Tried the hand of fire spell which only either does nothing, breaks the game or makes me pass out.

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks this is found is in first floor what i not open In floor without door or hole for find this chest need fall in seccond floor or first, we fall iside place. but this chest i not open.
There's a Weird Key that you can find in a chest earlier in the temple that opens that chest. Inside is a really strong piece of headgear.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
i like it, but im struggling so hard to get though this game, im just gonna wait for a full walkthrough or a save or im done with it

Karina96M

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone help me at the 4th floor with the teleports when you click the door it says "As the red moons give way to the green suns, the path will finally open" anybody knows how to solve it?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

How about a walkthrough?

This is the first version I got. I took a first look at it, to correct some mistakes and expand on some of the details, but I think this works well overall. I hope this will be a cooperative effort going forward, with people submitting more content to me, asking to add details they are interested in, and generally helping with maintaining it. I will be including the walkthrough file within the game folder itself, and I'll also link to this page from the main one.
I can't stress this enough, but I really need people's help with this one, so if you are interested in a good walkthrough, consider contributing to it in some way. Do let me know if there is anything wrong with it. I hope you'll find this useful. ^_^
The original walkthrough was written by MadVacuum, and I edited it a bit.

Added Official walkthrough to OP.

Reactions: cvbn28c

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I wonder whats up with the devs allergy to walkthroughs. Is it that hard when you have the design documents for everything?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I wonder whats up with the devs allergy to walkthroughs. Is it that hard when you have the design documents for everything?
Imagining myself as a dev, I would want players to figure stuff out on their own and the stuff missed out on as a reward for those willing to explore everything, in every which way possible.
Yes, i'm a sadist.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Is it just my impression or has the amount of people who actually want to use their brains and figure things out for themselves dangerously decreased?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is it just my impression or has the amount of people who actually want to use their brains and figure things out for themselves dangerously decreased?
Idiocracy, not so much a movie than a documentary from the future.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes