Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, so years of playing h-rpgs didn't teach me shit, apparently, so I went to that fucking farm I realized, that there is certainly some shit going.
While I had enough willpower, I went back there with lower wp and checked out what is this all about.
Question... How do I punish those motherfuckers? There has to be a way to either burn down whole fucking thing or to reveal the truth and leave them to rot in some dungeon for their crimes.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Okay, so years of playing h-rpgs didn't teach me shit, apparently, so I went to that fucking farm I realized, that there is certainly some shit going.
While I had enough willpower, I went back there with lower wp and checked out what is this all about.
Question... How do I punish those motherfuckers? There has to be a way to either burn down whole fucking thing or to reveal the truth and leave them to rot in some dungeon for their crimes.
It looks like there's a way to reveal stuff, but I don't know what it is.
I think you need to get a mission to do it first, then you can start looking for evidence.

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
You can get a quest for that from chapter 2 onward at the bazar.

harasai

Apr 30, 2017
Feel free to make one.
yeah sure i'm gonna go around the whole map talking to every npc trying to figure out which one leads to h-scenes as well as quests and then i'm gonna be repeating every single one of those scenes to figure out which ones repeat ad-infinitum and which ones eventually lead to a different one, walking all the way around the map every single in game day. Of course i can only do 3 timeskips each day and there are quite a few more repeatable events that skip time than that. After i'm done with that menial task i just need to redo it all again with different levels of inhibition willpower and intellect to figure out how all of that factors in to the whole process to

great suggestion i'll get right on it , i'll be back in a year with the result

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yeah sure i'm gonna go around the whole map talking to every npc trying to figure out which one leads to h-scenes as well as quests and then i'm gonna be repeating every single one of those scenes to figure out which ones repeat ad-infinitum and which ones eventually lead to a different one, walking all the way around the map every single in game day. Of course i can only do 3 timeskips each day and there are quite a few more repeatable events that skip time than that. After i'm done with that menial task i just need to redo it all again with different levels of inhibition willpower and intellect to figure out how all of that factors in to the whole process to

Yet that's exactly what you are expecting someone else to do.

Who the fuck do you think make the walkthroughs?

Us, the players, devs very rarely make them and when they do they are basic as fuck. So all that shit you just typed out is exactly what those of that make walkthroughs have to do so either wind it in and make one or be damn patient.

harasai

Apr 30, 2017
Yet that's exactly what you are expecting someone else to do.

Who the fuck do you think make the walkthroughs?

Us, the players, devs very rarely make them and when they do they are basic as fuck. So all that shit you just typed out is exactly what those of that make walkthroughs have to do so either wind it in and make one or be damn patient.
I didn't demand a walktrough , i said it needed one.
and no, brute forcing your way trough a game is not how most walktroughs for these kind of games are made, especially not ones like this one.

Are you actually disagreeing with me saying that this game needs a walktrough, or are you just being discrepant for the heck of it ?

Reactions: SilvCrest

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I didn't demand a walktrough , i said it needed one.
and no, brute forcing your way trough a game is not how most walktroughs for these kind of games are made, especially not ones like this one.

Are you actually disagreeing with me saying that this game needs a walktrough, or are you just being discrepant for the heck of it ?
While a walk-through for this would be helpful right now, all we have is the developer blog right now which should help.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
yeah sure i'm gonna go around the whole map ......

Or you could obtain a copy of the development environment used to build the game and then use it to look at the meta data of the game, and learn: what conditions are required to trigger each event; and what causes each variable to change its value.

But at the end of the day someone would need to spend the time required to first obtain the required information to build a walk-though, and then to actually write it. They would also likely need to regularly spend time keeping the existing walk-through up to date.

The funny thing is that most people want such a person to be someone other than them. <smile>

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes