Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I passed 5-10 days, do I just need to stand around in the castle area?
That's odd after the 3 day timer on the quest after you leave your house a guard will be standing there and take you to the vote, if that's not happening your game might be bugged. Unless you didn't get enough votes then you will have mail in your mail box title the council voting results.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
where can i find the zanti family?
Zanti family farm is at the countryside and have the biggest house and barn. They have a sign outside their farm with their name on it. As soon as you leave the city it those farms a little to your right.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
So this may seem like a dumb question but where do i learn dispel. I dont have anything to study in my house
You learn dispel from the magic/charm shop. It is one map up from your house. The shop with the little rod sign at the top left of the map. Dispel is learned by choosing learn spells when talking to the clerk inside. It costs 300g. After that you should already be able to cast it. No further action needed.

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
I feel like i messed up was there some diferent way i was supposed to do the lady rosa quest? Cus it seems like i just got brainwashed and that was it

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I feel like i messed up was there some diferent way i was supposed to do the lady rosa quest? Cus it seems like i just got brainwashed and that was it
If you are talking about the side quest where you investigate lady rosa then yes there is multiple ways of doing that quest besides ending up hypnotized

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
If you are talking about the side quest where you investigate lady rosa then yes there is multiple ways of doing that quest besides ending up hypnotized
Damn do i have to have a high willpower? cus that is most likely wat caused it to happen. I also assume the other way would of have something to do with the writing on the tablet but i cant find a way to research it

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Damn do i have to have a high willpower? cus that is most likely wat caused it to happen. I also assume the other way would of have something to do with the writing on the tablet but i cant find a way to research it
Use dispel on the lady before you to her

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes