Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
how about elvish dancing part?
She says she doesnt know anything about it. Where can she learn elvish dancing/
After talking to the noble that wants you to dance talk to Lord Kito about him and he will suggest the elvish servant Lily, go talk to Lily now and she will teach you the dance. Lily is located in the room right of where Lord Kito is.

Nenever

Sep 16, 2017
I'm having a bit of a problem with the bell puzzle :p I know that I have to use the push spell but I can't get the order because for some reason the sound doesn't work for me. Everything is on 100 in-game, it's not muted in system settings or anything and other apps have their sound working just fine :p If anyone has any idea how to fix it OR can get me the right order that would be nice. Thanks in advance :)

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
After talking to the noble that wants you to dance talk to Lord Kito about him and he will suggest the elvish servant Lily, go talk to Lily now and she will teach you the dance. Lily is located in the room right of where Lord Kito is.
what about Nimedes the Alchemist(I actually couldnt even find him) and Valentine the Priestress' votes ?
thanks in advance

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
what about the alchemist and the priestress' votes ?
thanks in advance
Alchemist you can get if you had joined the mages guild and did the alchemist quest on the bottom floor of the mages guild, this must be done before chapter 2. If your talking about the mage hanging with that priestess then you need a unique spell that can be gotten from the gem you got from the first dungeon and activated in the second one. I don't believe you can get the priestess vote that hanging with the mage, not from what I found but you can talk to her after the vote is done about her plan she talks about before the vote.

Reactions: gurth

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
Alchemist you can get if you had joined the mages guild and did the alchemist quest on the bottom floor of the mages guild, this must be done before chapter 2. If your talking about the mage hanging with that priestess then you need a unique spell that can be gotten from the gem you got from the first dungeon and activated in the second one. I don't believe you can get the priestess vote that hanging with the mage, not from what I found but you can talk to her after the vote is done about her plan she talks about before the vote.
i completed second dungeon but it doesnt become active. İf you remember the details to activate it, please share

Do you also know the dragon's exact place? Game maker says that at night time, i need to go to the temple in the north east of the city where you get slave but i also couldnt find it

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i completed second dungeon but it doesnt become active. İf you remember the details to activate it, please share

Do you also know the dragon's exact place? Game maker says that at night time, i need to go to the temple in the north east of the city where you get slave but i also couldnt find it
I believe on the 3rd floor you need to go back to the bells puzzle and turn the green colored switch off allowing that section to fill with water, go to the same area that was dry and use the fish spell!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

What Re-4Andrew said, For the dragoon it is in the Oasis and at night it's in the building basement that is in the Oasis. Location of the Oasis below.
Screenshot (37)_LI.jpg

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
how can i get moondrop and how to find the slime?
The slime question been answered before but for the slime use detect magic in the forest to see the slime path and follow that path to the slime. Moondrops can only be located in the forest at night of a full Moon, they are the purple flowers.

blacklight111x8

Jun 23, 2018
i fix the gold mine problem dealt with corrupt captain and fixed the mill but cant to anything with lighthouse or hasn't it been implemented yet

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i fix the gold mine problem dealt with corrupt captain and fixed the mill but cant to anything with lighthouse or hasn't it been implemented yet
How did you deal with the military Capt? I went to the docks and the only guy out and about the docks said about a warehouse but I didn't find anything using the detect spell!

I believe once you get to the lighthouse thats it until the next update, which may or may not continue with Golden Leaf but the main story line.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
How did you deal with the military Capt? I went to the docks and the only guy out and about the docks said about a warehouse but I didn't find anything using the detect spell!

I believe once you get to the lighthouse thats it until the next update, which may or may not continue with Golden Leaf but the main story line.
The Capt smuggled goods aren't magical so the detect spell won't find it, what you need to check is the crate with the fish heads sticking out located here.
Screenshot (38)_LI.jpg

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, I was looking at the warehouse with the double doors. I see that was the wrong spot!

InfrequentFred

Feb 22, 2018
My game seems to be bugged then because I have spoken with him and Kito has no option to discuss him and I can't discuss anything with the servant girl on my own. Is there any way to proceed without his vote? I have earned everyone else's in the court except for his. I didn't do the alchemist's quest but the game seems to act like I did, I got a letter for it at one point even though I had never talked to him.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
My game seems to be bugged then because I have spoken with him and Kito has no option to discuss him and I can't discuss anything with the servant girl on my own. Is there any way to proceed without his vote? I have earned everyone else's in the court except for his. I didn't do the alchemist's quest but the game seems to act like I did, I got a letter for it at one point even though I had never talked to him.
As long as you have majority vote and have done the king's quest you should be good. Now just pass the time until the guards come up to take you to the vote.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes