Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm having troubles for Temple 1. I can see a blocked off room with a red chest and a teleport, but all the small teleports for the levers just lead me back to the same spots, I have tried every combo I could (at least for 2 hours) and still can't gain access into that area. I even did a detect spell on all areas and floors, including outside the temple but I got nothing.

I did search the internet for a possible answer but there doesn't seem to be any sites out there!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You have to fall into it from the floor above. One of the weak floors happens to be above it.
Thanx :cool: hat was my next thought, I tried a few of those spots but after an hour of trying to use the teleports I figured I would just ask and wait.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Oh! This one looks interesting.
Could anyone who played it already tell me what's the Mind Control and Transformation content like? I KNOW she's a shape shifter, but I mean is it just about her changing from one character to another or is there a "body enhancement" part of it like Breast Expansion?

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
Breast + Butt expansion/reduction as well as shapeshifting to animals etc. Some NPCs can react differently based on body sizes.

Mind Control has a few scenarios, of which only a few are mutually exclusive. All the MC content of the top of my head is tied to ; a ''cursed'' necklace, possession (haunting), mesmerism (vampire/booblady) and Cow-ification.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Breast + Butt expansion/reduction as well as shapeshifting to animals etc. Some NPCs can react differently based on body sizes.

Mind Control has a few scenarios, of which only a few are mutually exclusive. All the MC content of the top of my head is tied to ; a ''cursed'' necklace, possession (haunting), mesmerism (vampire/booblady) and Cow-ification.
SWEET! Then the Transformation stuff has potential for me, I'm gonna try that out and MC is not something we can do with others, but our character gets controlled in some situations? Well I guess that's good as well.

Thanks for the info. :)

Reactions: Arinath

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
MC is not something we can do with others, but our character gets controlled in some situations?
Yup. Protag gets MC by the other NPCs. Also, the body mods are not super in depth, but they can come from a few different sources, some voluntary, some not so voluntary. Plays pretty well.

And @Anarion83 ; If it's the logging quest, Detect Magic helps.

Reactions: Gaboris

diogosc

Nov 21, 2017
i can't play the game a sound file is missing
Audio/SE/Decision3
it opens but as soon as i choose new game the warning pops up and closes the game

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes