RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
This might be a stupid question a (Or maybe its my Autism and I just skipped it) But does inhibitions do and is higher or lower the best?!?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
This might be a stupid question a (Or maybe its my Autism and I just skipped it) But does inhibitions do and is higher or lower the best?!?
Inhibition basically helps determine how willing your character will be with acts of sexual nature. The lower it is the more willing she is. So if your going for a more innocent main character the stat needs to be high. Also this stat can't be raised so with each sexual act it will just go lower.

Reactions: RvWCaboose

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I found this link

It is (I believe) notes or a small walkthrough from the mdqp! @7767 maybe you could add this to the OP! Or check it out and see if its worth posting to the OP.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
any chance there is an event guide or some way to find content without having to talk to everyone everywhere?
@Fbalanar It is a guide but not a detailed walkthrough like doombug9999 and others seem to be wanting. There were times I was stuck with certain quests but figured it out.

Players that have been around RPGM games should know most require you to talk to NPC's and investigate objects for clues, possible items for the MC or another NPC. Objects are pretty much any-and-everything! More so when your on a quest, and this game makes it interesting since you have to remember to use "find magic" spell and the other spells to solve puzzles or help with quests. That's what sets this game apart from the other RPGM games, the story line and back story. I find this game to be unique!

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not really looking for a detailed walkthrough but more of something telling us there are x number of scenes in the bar and x number of scenes in the barn so I can easily figure out if I finished the content in that area or if I missed something.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I'm not really looking for a detailed walkthrough but more of something telling us there are x number of scenes in the bar and x number of scenes in the barn so I can easily figure out if I finished the content in that area or if I missed something.
There are 11 scenes tied to the bar that you go to at night not including the ones that can happen at home after certain scenes, not sure amount for the barn.

Reactions: BoredHornyLurker
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes