EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone post a link of the game already unpacked? When I try to run the .exe it just does nothing, not even an error message. Probably either Windows or my antivirus being annoying, but I don't know how to solve that, so if anyone could post the game compressed into a zip or rar file, rather than the rpg maker exe compression, that would be cool.
A little late, but you can extract it with winrar or similar program.

Reactions: gf2468

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
use push spell
This section gave me a huge problem. For the longest time, I thought my machine was introducing bugs no one else was seeing. So, for anyone still having issues with the bell puzzle, you need to use the push spell AND THEN click on the bells with your mouse.
This is a pretty jarring section, as the mouse isn't required for any other section of the game, and I don't recall there being any tutorial for using the mouse.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
There's a 0.77 version?

Also, does this game have enough CGs to make it worth playing?

Anal Addict Aliyah

Feb 5, 2018
This section gave me a huge problem. For the longest time, I thought my machine was introducing bugs no one else was seeing. So, for anyone still having issues with the bell puzzle, you need to use the push spell AND THEN click on the bells with your mouse.
This is a pretty jarring section, as the mouse isn't required for any other section of the game, and I don't recall there being any tutorial for using the mouse.
Not at all. I used only my keyboard. Maybe you're the first to discover this bug.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Not at all. I used only my keyboard. Maybe you're the first to discover this bug.
Really? When I try to use my keyboard to interact with the bells, it tells me I'm too short to reach them, but clicking them works. Maybe the "bug" is that I skipped a part I was supposed to find by using the mouse?

Anal Addict Aliyah

Feb 5, 2018
Really? When I try to use my keyboard to interact with the bells, it tells me I'm too short to reach them, but clicking them works. Maybe the "bug" is that I skipped a part I was supposed to find by using the mouse?
The game is entirely played with the keyboard o_O There's no point and click section. When interacting with the bells the character says that she's too short. This is an obvious hint as to what you're supposed to do; you only have to use the Push spell on the bells and "push" them to make them ring in the order required. I believe the game mentions at the start that Push is useful to reach things that are unreachable normally. Same as Detect Magic or whatever it is called, you should use utility spells as often as you can when exploring a new area. ^^ Hope I was of some help :)

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The game is entirely played with the keyboard o_O There's no point and click section. When interacting with the bells the character says that she's too short. This is an obvious hint as to what you're supposed to do; you only have to use the Push spell on the bells and "push" them to make them ring in the order required. I believe the game mentions at the start that Push is useful to reach things that are unreachable normally. Same as Detect Magic or whatever it is called, you should use utility spells as often as you can when exploring a new area. ^^ Hope I was of some help :)
As I said, I used the push spell and she still said she was too short. You are able to use the mouse throughout the game (the cursor looks like a wizard's staff), and using that to click on the bells was the only thing that worked.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Guys, the game originally only had mouse control for some of the magic spells. More recent versions have keyboard controls for the spells.

Why some people can't use the keyboard, or are having issues with it I have no idea, but at least some of it might just be the specific version of the game you're playing / have played. (Note that I have no idea which version switched this around, just that the most recent version I have, from March this year, has the keyboard controls.)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes