Sronzer

Feb 9, 2018
So i am playing the o.72c version of the game. I got a couple of small questions and a major hiccup.
I got two saves. One is 5 hours into the game and the second in only 4 mins.

1. On the larger save, on the first day i went into the temple and encountered the first puzzle where you press all buttons of a 3x3. But i didnt know the objective of this puzzle so i just pressed random buttons without knowing what i should be aiming for. The 5 hours i invested in this save is from side missions. But now i cant solve this puzzle because i cannot reset it. If i could reset it is easily solvable i know. But there were no instructions as to the goal of the puzzle so i messed it up and cant gain access to the temple. I dont want to delete my main save because of such a error.

2. How do you reduce inhibitions from a high point? On my main save i picked the tease background with hourglass body so my inhibitions were low to begin with allowing Erica to work in the Brothel from day 1. On second save i went for default start and dont know how to lower inhibitions.

3. How do i level up? On main save i defeated all those wasps to get the mana crystals but i didnt get any xp. I dont know if thats because i havent completed the temple.

4. How do i find other CGs? Especially the cowgirl one? The only one i have found is the men's bath one.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Art is decent mut scenes are meh...Not sure they can even be called scenes.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Is there still very little art in this? Last time I played I think was in the 3 or 4's for the version, and there was minimal CG's. Seems like a good concept for a game. I liked what I played back then, but without CG's or at least sprite action I figured I'd give it time.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have the hotfix. I am crashing after doing Sonya's 2nd scene on the outcast amulet route.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes