UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

That's what we'll have to figure out, eventually. XD
Anyway, this week I worked toward the completion of the noble quest. I think the puzzles are fun, and the characters interesting, so I am pleased with how it's coming along. I am trying to keep each individual quest given by a noble short and simple, but some of them should still provide a challenge, and some insight in the NPCs themselves. There is still more to be done, but I expanded the castle, completed 3 quests added a new scene and more, so things are going well. ^_^

I'll probably get back to Carla the first few days of this week, so I can mark it off my list (I switched to the noble quest mainly because I had plans for it since a while ago, so it was easier to make progress), and hopefully I'll finish both that and the noble quest.

If I find myself ahead of schedule, I might finally implement some system changes to how I handle late night (so we can sleep outside of our house), and if that goes well, I'll add the restrictions to travel in chapter 2 properly, so you'll need to get the merchant pass or pay an hefty fee to travel by sea. I'll have to decide how to handle a few things (like skipping payments to the farm, or if I want to have different exhibtionist events depending on the city, how should I handle the vampire scenes, etc), and I might consider adding dreams to the game (if I do, I'll probably have to force some kind of "priority list" so we don't get tons of events each night).

Anyway, this is pretty much it for the moment, do let me know what you think about it in the comments, thanks to everyone for the support, and as always, see you next week! ^_^

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
MEGA link for 0.76:

Changelog:
  • improved mail system (now we can finally use it for practical purposes and a nice arrow above the mailbox warns you about new letters). Might need a fresh start;
  • Added follow-up conversation to the alchemy quest (the quest's outcome is related to the noble path);
  • 1 scene as a submissive guest in the VIP area (added it to the masturbation options as well) and 1 as a domme;
  • 2 random scenes (triggered at night when you use fast travel in Tarkas) for becoming Sonya's pet;
  • Added "noble kidnapping" quest;
  • Added intro to the noble path, quest log entry and started to work into the game the first few reactions/mechanics for it);
  • Added option to hide message box by pressing CTRL;

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, but not by "Go to place, select explicit choice A or B" ... It's a bit more in-game, by becoming powerful or getting patronage from competing factions.

Most of the available options involve the protagonist's submission, but there are some more equitable paths currently.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
can somebody help me out? im stuck very close to the start when youre supposed to visit the first temple, the old man tells me i can ask him and he'll take me there but there's no option for it and i cant find it anywhere on the map too so i have no idea how to get there now.

doodab

Apr 18, 2017
can somebody help me out? im stuck very close to the start when youre supposed to visit the first temple, the old man tells me i can ask him and he'll take me there but there's no option for it and i cant find it anywhere on the map too so i have no idea how to get there now.
You just need to go talk to him in the mage guild library. In the commercial district using a fast travel map. He'll first dump some lore on you, but talk to him again, choose "about shapeshifters" and then "I want to see the temple".

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

First of all, we finally reached the 1800$ goal! Talk about a big deal! I had already started talking with Redjet to bump the number of monthly commission from 2 to 3, so we'll be able to get those as soon as next month.
I will also prepare the next poll to ask people about what they would like me to spend the extra money on (if they think the game needs better music, or sounds, or sprites, etc), so I can see if there are any clear priorities to take care of.

As far as development goes, I wrote 2 more scenes for Carla, and made progress to wrap things up in the "noble saga", mainly creating new maps for the new town, tying things up at the castle with the NPCs, and so on. I want for players to be able to visit the new town while it's still governed by the corrupt noble you'll then get a chance at substituting (but I'll probably limit things a bit, to avoid writing tons of content), so that's where I am focusing right now. I am one noble short (but it's already possible to finish the quest properly), so I am debating if I should work on it first to give the players more ways to earn the votes they need to get the title, or if I should work on other things as well (like adding a scene to mark the start of chapter 3, after the second temple). Since the plan is to release the update this week, time is on the short side, but I'll see what I can do.

I also did a lot of work on typos, dialogue edits and bugfixes, although not everything has been tested by those who are helping me (still, I hope we won't get too many issues), and there is always more to be done, as far as fixing dialogues goes.

Anyway, I think this is all for today, as always, do let me know what you think in the comments, and until next time! ^_^

Reactions: mesoru

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
Those pictures... they're from somewhere else.. why would anyone support that dev? They're getting ripped off

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone post a link of the game already unpacked? When I try to run the .exe it just does nothing, not even an error message. Probably either Windows or my antivirus being annoying, but I don't know how to solve that, so if anyone could post the game compressed into a zip or rar file, rather than the rpg maker exe compression, that would be cool.

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
For the water temple does anyone know how to get past the third floor? So I beat the summon on the 2nd, went to the third, had fun with the mermaid, killed the two guardians, but the bells are saying I'm too short. Push skill or others don't seem to work.
use push spell

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes