UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So yeah, I have been working some more on the noble stuff. I did add a few more "upgrades" to the house, as well as added some more secrets. I polished the mine quest a bit more, and wrote another scene related to your noble status (it triggers after you sleep in the mansion the first time). This will be the futa encounter in the game (I made sure to give players enough warning on it, so they can steer clear of it, if they want to), and I have almost finished another short quest in Golden Leaf.
I actually wish I had done a bit more this week, but I wasn't able to focus too much on the game this weekend, maybe I am a bit tired.

Anyway, I think the new release should be ready in the next 2-3 days. I'll try to add as much content as possible, and then I'll update. Look forward to it!

Thanks to everyone for your support, and see you soon with the update! ^_^

P.S.
Friendly reminder to all donors who are elegible for suggesting a scene to contact me if/when they feel like discussing it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Gotta admit I nearly screwed up with this one.

I do prefer playing a more lesbian orientated role when I control a female protag but I found myself in a couple of situations that pushed me into getting forced to do what a couple of blokes wanted and I nearly deleted it thinking it was a typical blackmail/corruption game.

Then I found a ladder that got me round one and upping my willpower got me round the other so nothing was forced.

I've also found myself with a giant girlfriend who throws me around a gym but she seems to be a great character so far.

I ran into a female guard, Ariel I think her name was, and had a couple of scenes with her now she is a fun character.

I would have missed out on a pretty decent game if I hadn't checked for alternate routes. Seems to me, so far, it has a bit for those that like the blackamil path in games and those that don't and choice is always awesome.

Reactions: iamnuff

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Gotta admit I nearly screwed up with this one.

I do prefer playing a more lesbian orientated role when I control a female protag but I found myself in a couple of situations that pushed me into getting forced to do what a couple of blokes wanted and I nearly deleted it thinking it was a typical blackmail/corruption game.

Then I found a ladder that got me round one and upping my willpower got me round the other so nothing was forced.

I've also found myself with a giant girlfriend who throws me around a gym but she seems to be a great character so far.

I ran into a female guard, Ariel I think her name was, and had a couple of scenes with her now she is a fun character.

I would have missed out on a pretty decent game if I hadn't checked for alternate routes. Seems to me, so far, it has a bit for those that like the blackamil path in games and those that don't and choice is always awesome.

is this your coming out of the closet ? you finally admit that you're gay Ahem lesbian :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Gomly1980

Meludan

May 6, 2018
Dmn, i love this game. So much potential and interesting stuff to do and that happens to you.
Some paths are very appealing to me and could be very intersting when it goes further this way.
One of the best RPGMaker games i've seen and i've seen a lot of them.

U

User_338618

I'm trying to unlock Carla's Advertisement scenes.
I have a bikini, but I can not find the coupon and I do not know if I need anything else

Help

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm trying to unlock Carla's Advertisement scenes.
I have a bikini, but I can not find the coupon and I do not know if I need anything else

Help
You get the coupon from Carla for helping her.

Just talk to her and tell her you want to help once you have the bikini.

Apr 21, 2017
Im stuck at the Noble path quest, cant get the final vote from Valentine, which spell does she want and how to get it ? Anyone help please T_T

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
I admire the work put in this but the game really could use some sort of guide. Unfortunately doesn't quite cut it.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes