mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How we have the Titty lover trait ?
You can get the trait from the hypnotist at the circus, or if keep staring at Sonya's chest (she's the owner of the Queen of Hearts). Note that if you have the outcast pendant, Sonya's interactions change, and you can't get the trait from her (if I remember correctly).

ThunderKnive

Dec 7, 2017
I think that's where the public version currently ends, if I remember correctly.
First you need to do the 'Noblesse Oblige' mission, second mission for adventurer guild. Then go play blackjack in the slum to get enslaved. The will enable you to chose Pendleton as your owner.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
and the ritual spell how do u find it
There is a link to the walkthrough in the installation folder, where the .exe is. Check the second temple section, or ctrl+f and search the word ritual.

this may be a dumb question but how do you even start this path?
As ThunderKnive said (I assume he wanted to reply to you, but quoted my message by mistake):

First you need to do the 'Noblesse Oblige' mission, second mission for adventurer guild. Then go play blackjack in the slum to get enslaved. The will enable you to chose Pendleton as your owner.

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
Very fun game but I sorta expected it to be a bit more finished with a naming of 0.94. Assuming 1.00 is a finished game, there are quite a few areas in the game that outright say that they aren't available yet because there's currently no content for them.

On the same note, having many paths/factions is a good idea, but having too many of those means that none of the paths have a ton of content. I played through and have fallen down the cowgirl path, but there's not too much in the path even though it talks about doing missions for the family and such.

I also think I recall the dev saying that it wouldn't be easy to implement a scene replay into the game because too much of the game is already made. I'm not as skilled at RPG maker as I'd like, but I wonder if instead of having a "recollection room" in the game would be easier than a scene replay on the main title screen?

Reactions: xinx

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Very fun game but I sorta expected it to be a bit more finished with a naming of 0.94. Assuming 1.00 is a finished game, there are quite a few areas in the game that outright say that they aren't available yet because there's currently no content for them.

On the same note, having many paths/factions is a good idea, but having too many of those means that none of the paths have a ton of content. I played through and have fallen down the cowgirl path, but there's not too much in the path even though it talks about doing missions for the family and such.

I also think I recall the dev saying that it wouldn't be easy to implement a scene replay into the game because too much of the game is already made. I'm not as skilled at RPG maker as I'd like, but I wonder if instead of having a "recollection room" in the game would be easier than a scene replay on the main title screen?
Glad you like the game. The numbering is more about tracking versions, so it's not necessarily a completion percentage. I think there is a fair amount of content in the cowgirl path, at least in my opinion, but in general I should have focused more on one faction/group at a time, probably, it makes things easier to develop.

The main problem with having any system to rewatch scenes, is that not having planned for it at the start forces me to manually copy-paste every scene, and scrub them of any code that could mess with the game. The scenes are spread around the various maps, common events and more. Often, there are multiple scenes in one event (which I can afford because during normal gameplay, several paths have only one "direction", so there is no way to interact with the scenes out of sequence and mess with the variables). It's the kind of task that would take a lot of work, and would be error prone.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Boy are you gonna be confused when the game reaches Version 0.100.

Reactions: knock_south

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
So what do you have to do to unlock mouse form? I can't seem to figure it out either...
You complete the first temple that the old guy from the mages guild shows you. Once you learn it, you use it from the magic menu while standing in front of the crack you want to slip through.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I've discoveredd you can increase INT by studying at the mage's guild, so is it possible to increase the other 2 stats as well?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I've discoveredd you can increase INT by studying at the mage's guild, so is it possible to increase the other 2 stats as well?
It's possible to increase willpower, but inhibitions can't go back up.

By the way, I updated the free version on my Patreon page, for everyone interested (link to my page , changelog ).

ThunderKnive

Dec 7, 2017
So I downloaded the new patch and tried getting further in the ponygirl path yet I don't seem to be capable if getting further. Clicked on everything, tried sitting on the bed. No luck

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So I downloaded the new patch and tried getting further in the ponygirl path yet I don't seem to be capable if getting further. Clicked on everything, tried sitting on the bed. No luck
I just got a report, the path is bugged and the Lady doesn't re-appear at the start of each day when she should. You'll have to wait until version 0.96 goes public (or rather, 0.96a, since this slipped past the testers and it will need a hotfix) unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Campfire84

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Played this game a while back and remember it didnt have a lot of art done for it yet. Is that still the situation? might be wrong but i thought the dev said something about fleshing the game out and adding more art later.

Reactions: ALEK1526

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Played this game a while back and remember it didnt have a lot of art done for it yet. Is that still the situation? might be wrong but i thought the dev said something about fleshing the game out and adding more art later.
I add art for 5 scenes every month. I still don't have full coverage, but I assume things are better compared to when you played before. Also, I am always looking forward to suggestions on which scenes should get their art first, so if you try the game again, do let me know which scenes are the most glaring for not having art.

Reactions: sam1545654
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes