MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Could anyone explain how to find Temple 2? The walkthrough it not helpful in this regard, just says: 'When you find it...'
But I can't find it. ^_^
I Have the same problem as well
walkthrough be like: You can ask the mage for help to find it but be careful if you take that option *Me don't take that option*

Me: What now?
walkthrough:
3ets04.png

Reactions: lightselami

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
I add art for 5 scenes every month. I still don't have full coverage, but I assume things are better compared to when you played before. Also, I am always looking forward to suggestions on which scenes should get their art first, so if you try the game again, do let me know which scenes are the most glaring for not having art.
Thank you for the reply. Love your game. Huge fan of the cow girl and mind control aspects. I forgot that your game is actually just a fun game to actually play and not just for the nasty bits. I hope for your continued success. Ill try and post some suggestions when i finish this update.

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any android port?
This doesn't use the latest version of RPG Maker, so it's impossible to port over to android. I hear there might be some emulators to run VX Ace games on it, but I personally never tried.

Reactions: J.ack

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
man love this game...
but that walkthrough seriously needs some pic to help people...

Some recommendation for ya:
1. Make some virginity (to increase difficulty) and sex count (like how many the protag do Blow/Anal/Creampied/Preggo)
2. Also about the city building... I gonna wait for Countess Erica to Make Golden Leaf Great Again
3. Town/city building needs some stats like population (since the last time we are there GL only have 50 people and decreasing), demesne popularity (to make people move to your domain and make it prosper), prosperity (u already have it but make it more 'visible'), crime rate (will affect popularity and prosperity), strength (I don't know why but that kingdom gonna have some Civil War real soon, so this is important), and Countess Popularity (so we can have off with her head CG... or 'something' like that)
4. I ain't a noble so I don't know about it but... can you change the Emperor to King instead? since Royal is more for King-class noble right? not the Emperor-class noble? (or make it all Empire instead of Kingdom so change the Royal into Imperial... since it is much more cooler than Royal (I mean everywhere except wh40k Imperial Guard is actually much more stronger than Royal Guard))
5. Can I know your update time? (I mean you will post an update each month or just when its ready?)
6. Any intention to make it into MV? (since I quite like town/city/kingdom building game in RPG Maker and since the most H-RPG I play that have those mode is in RPG Maker MV)
7. PLEASE MAKE SKIP BUTTON
?. I am Alpharius...

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
man love this game...
but that walkthrough seriously needs some pic to help people...

Some recommendation for ya:
1. Make some virginity (to increase difficulty) and sex count (like how many the protag do Blow/Anal/Creampied/Preggo)
2. Also about the city building... I gonna wait for Countess Erica to Make Golden Leaf Great Again
3. Town/city building needs some stats like population (since the last time we are there GL only have 50 people and decreasing), demesne popularity (to make people move to your domain and make it prosper), prosperity (u already have it but make it more 'visible'), crime rate (will affect popularity and prosperity), strength (I don't know why but that kingdom gonna have some Civil War real soon, so this is important), and Countess Popularity (so we can have off with her head CG... or 'something' like that)
4. I ain't a noble so I don't know about it but... can you change the Emperor to King instead? since Royal is more for King-class noble right? not the Emperor-class noble? (or make it all Empire instead of Kingdom so change the Royal into Imperial... since it is much more cooler than Royal (I mean everywhere except wh40k Imperial Guard is actually much more stronger than Royal Guard))
5. Can I know your update time? (I mean you will post an update each month or just when its ready?)
6. Any intention to make it into MV? (since I quite like town/city/kingdom building game in RPG Maker and since the most H-RPG I play that have those mode is in RPG Maker MV)
7. PLEASE MAKE SKIP BUTTON
?. I am Alpharius...
Hi there! Glad you like Caliross. ^_^

1) I am not a huge fan of counters personally, do people like them as some kind of "progress" meter? What do you mean with "increase difficulty"?

2) There is more planned there, so hopefully the town will be suitably amazing by the end of the game. XD

3) I don't want to overwhelm people with too many stats, but I guess I could make some stuff more visible and add a few more stats. I figure prosperity would be more or less the same as demesne popularity (that's what you chase after if you move to another place). I already have some houses in the town expansion, and I figure I'll tie new people appearing there to the status of the town.

4) At this point it might be too hard to change all the instances where royal is used to Imperial. RPG Maker doesn't have a "find and replace" function, so I'd have to dump all content into a txt file, and then manually use it to cross reference the various NPCs one by one.

5) I post updates monthly. I try to keep a 28 days cycle, actually, so if there are delays I have a small buffer. To be honest, it's not ideal, but since I am on Patreon, it's kind of the best for supporters to see progress every month.

6) Porting from VX Ace to MV isn't possible at this point (There are too many custom scripts I rely upon). New RPG games will likely use MV, however (my next game will be a sequel to an old one I made, though, and it will use Ren'py).

7) The "W" key should be the skip button. I thought I mentioned it in the tutorial, didn't I?

?) Nice to meet you...? XD

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a way to change the font size? :unsure:
For players? Not that I know of. RPG Maker VX Ace has a fixed resolution and the text would become unreadable if made bigger (the engine doesn't automatically break lines, so the words would continue past the edge of the textbox) and I can't imagine wanting it to be smaller. It's not very flexible on that front.

Reactions: osoberanes

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Reading the walkthrough to get past a stuck spot. It says go talk to Lily and then go dance for the dude. OK, who the hell is Lily though?

goshlykomo

Dec 8, 2019
Reading the walkthrough to get past a stuck spot. It says go talk to Lily and then go dance for the dude. OK, who the hell is Lily though?
lily is the assistant to the girl in the right-most room closest to the emperor.
There should be a walkthrough file in the folder you can use...

Reactions: Andragon

laoalalla

Sep 28, 2018
Hi there! Glad you like Caliross. ^_^

1) I am not a huge fan of counters personally, do people like them as some kind of "progress" meter? What do you mean with "increase difficulty"?

2) There is more planned there, so hopefully the town will be suitably amazing by the end of the game. XD

3) I don't want to overwhelm people with too many stats, but I guess I could make some stuff more visible and add a few more stats. I figure prosperity would be more or less the same as demesne popularity (that's what you chase after if you move to another place). I already have some houses in the town expansion, and I figure I'll tie new people appearing there to the status of the town.

4) At this point it might be too hard to change all the instances where royal is used to Imperial. RPG Maker doesn't have a "find and replace" function, so I'd have to dump all content into a txt file, and then manually use it to cross reference the various NPCs one by one.

5) I post updates monthly. I try to keep a 28 days cycle, actually, so if there are delays I have a small buffer. To be honest, it's not ideal, but since I am on Patreon, it's kind of the best for supporters to see progress every month.

6) Porting from VX Ace to MV isn't possible at this point (There are too many custom scripts I rely upon). New RPG games will likely use MV, however (my next game will be a sequel to an old one I made, though, and it will use Ren'py).

7) The "W" key should be the skip button. I thought I mentioned it in the tutorial, didn't I?

?) Nice to meet you...? XD
Just want to say, I really think his point 1 to have counters for everything would be a really awesome addition to the game and would increase replay-ability for me and others!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just want to say, I really think his point 1 to have counters for everything would be a really awesome addition to the game and would increase replay-ability for me and others!
Can I ask again what would be interesting about them? I don't really get it. It's also the kind of content that is trivial to implement if you work it in at the start but that is severely annoying to add at this point, so it's unlikely to get considered unless I have a really good reason.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Is it TotDC, Through hard-earned trust, Blanked or something else? :)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes