Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
And if I talked with every soul in the bazaar and I havent received anything? :))
So have you found the second temple? (in needle mountain, west of Golden leaf)
The map I told about are for the third temple :p
Had to check the guide to see it myself xD

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
So have you found the second temple? (in needle mountain, west of Golden leaf)
The map I told about are for the third temple :p
Had to check the guide to see it myself xD
No, havent found the second temple and its annoying that I feel like Im having a metric ton of issues. I checked the whole vest of golden leaf (even with detect magic) and nothing...

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
Nah, Im done with it, way to many issues, the thing with the second temple that I did everything possible and still nothing, I went and tried to do the ponygirl thing I came back and I had perma attached the slave bracelet. Also the design for the become a noble quest is horrible. I really do like this game, for example I played 9 straight hours just now, the big amount of content is a thing that in this game I hate. Why? The story line is blury as fuck and to keep adding new things like the Ponygirl path, just to be in it for literally 10 seconds to find out that is unfinished and can quite when you can, all that while you still have a ton of bugs scattered around the game, its kinda stupid. I know I have no right to attack the creator for the issue of how the launch they'r game, everyone develops they'r game the way the want, but right now for me its very hard to recommend this game. I honestly would have prefered this game to be way shorter in therms of content, only start the path's that will have a finish and an actual impact on the game, like for example the cow path, that one is great, because even if you get out of it, you are basically in it, but for the slave path...its nothing, the whole slave path is pointless, it doesnt impact your character or the story in any way shape (get it?) or form. When this game will be finished I have no doubt that it will be one of the best hentai-rpgm game out there. But right now, its honestly bad.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
No, havent found the second temple and its annoying that I feel like Im having a metric ton of issues. I checked the whole vest of golden leaf (even with detect magic) and nothing...
It is the mountain in west of Golden Leaf not from entering Golden Leaf and go west lol...

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
hi im stuck in the temple 3 floor 2. i cant pass a bridge with wind. any clue? thanks
sorry for my english :)
Use the teleport spell. If you don't have it, you will have to get it first.
Follow the guide in #1 if you have trouble :p

Jan 28, 2018
Need help for the "Party Hard" Quest; In this playthrough my Erika is following the cowgirl path and being a gamer, I want to finish as many as I can, the thing is though, I dont understand how to activate or complete the cowgirl assignment for the party involving planting the spy device to Marquis Gordon's magic staff.

Is this a bug? or am I missing something in order to activate it?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Need help for the "Party Hard" Quest; In this playthrough my Erika is following the cowgirl path and being a gamer, I want to finish as many as I can, the thing is though, I dont understand how to activate or complete the cowgirl assignment for the party involving planting the spy device to Marquis Gordon's magic staff.

Is this a bug? or am I missing something in order to activate it?
How far did you get in the cowgirl path? Did you get the brand? If so, when Keiko mentions the party for the first time, it should trigger an additional cutscene (and more should appear as you progress through the preparation process). Right now, there is actually a little bug in the game, as it doesn't check whether or not you have the cowgirl maids working for you, which is also a requirement (so right now it's actually easier than it should be to trigger the content).

Jan 28, 2018
How far did you get in the cowgirl path? Did you get the brand? If so, when Keiko mentions the party for the first time, it should trigger an additional cutscene (and more should appear as you progress through the preparation process). Right now, there is actually a little bug in the game, as it doesn't check whether or not you have the cowgirl maids working for you, which is also a requirement (so right now it's actually easier than it should be to trigger the content).
Already got the brand, and got the cutscenes where you meet the Zanti heads. The only thing that may or may not affect it is Keiko being turned into a cowgirl at my order. I dont know if that affects anything, or if I should postpone it after the party.

So yes, I am pretty much quite far in the cowgirl path.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Already got the brand, and got the cutscenes where you meet the Zanti heads. The only thing that may or may not affect it is Keiko being turned into a cowgirl at my order. I dont know if that affects anything, or if I should postpone it after the party.

So yes, I am pretty much quite far in the cowgirl path.
So you got the brand, but when Keiko told you about the party, you didn't get the short scene with Angelica at the end of it? Do you have a save file?

Jan 28, 2018
So you got the brand, but when Keiko told you about the party, you didn't get the short scene with Angelica at the end of it? Do you have a save file?
Here is the save file; Right at the start of Chapter 4, at your mansion where Norman will ask about the minotaur situation. So this should (hopefully) help.

Reactions: Lucas90251

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Here is the save file; Right at the start of Chapter 4, at your mansion where Norman will ask about the minotaur situation. So this should (hopefully) help.
Wait, I just thought of something. Which version are you playing? The Zanti content is still in the patreon-only build.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Played the game over the last week, it is pretty good. Gonna complain a bit that the game's title led me to believe the main fetish was gonna be transformation, but instead it ended up being mind control and non-con. I hope the strongest helmet in the game ends up being a tinfoil hat, would probably be the thing that would help the MC the most.

Is there going to be an alternative way of entering the werewolf content? Having to lose to a couple of wolves is kinda lame.

I noticed that the personal variables are kinda ignored in the later content, the secretary job doesn't touch the inhibition variable, and so far the only event in the whole game that lets you gain inhibition back is to beat up the drunk sailor in the Tarkas Inn, I get that gaining inhibition back should be rare instead of just being awarded anytime the MC declines sex, so I think if you're looking for a consistent guideline, maybe MC should gain inhibition back when she refuses sex even if she stood to gain something out of it (refusing to give Lord Kairos a titjob for his vote during the noble election, for instance). Anyway, are you just holding off working on the variables until you have more content done, or have they just become an after-thought at this point?

Will traits ever be removable or are they intended to be completely permanent?

Also in my first run I almost completely missed Ariel. Honestly Tarkas is not big enough to warrant a quick travel mechanic, specially when the fast travel maps aren't positioned in the most convenient places, so I pretty much never used it and had no idea about the random event mechanic. Could you emphasize it a bit more early on?

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
After kira sent me to the farm I don't seem able to leave only if I run downstairs and get hypnotized to believe they are good. But that's it. nothing else happens is there another way to get out of there? also apparently I ruined my chances to become a cowgirl by being hypnotized by the vampire lady. Is there no other way to become one?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I didn't know how to use it. It was pushing it and nothing was happening. Thank you.
Get the MC facing the direction of the pillar, open the spell menu, choose the teleport spell.
After kira sent me to the farm I don't seem able to leave only if I run downstairs and get hypnotized to believe they are good. But that's it. nothing else happens is there another way to get out of there? also apparently I ruined my chances to become a cowgirl by being hypnotized by the vampire lady. Is there no other way to become one?
You get the hook and rope in the barn to make a climbing hook. Then use the climbing hook at the window where you first came in.

Jan 28, 2018
Nope, its written in the walkthrough plain and clear that you can only follow either the cowgirl path or the vampire path.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes