Jan 28, 2018
Nope! You can get captured during the investigation and hypnotized to feed Kira wrong intel, if you want to keep going down that path, but if you actually report them the right things and you found enough incriminating evidence, Erica will refuse to get involved with the farm any further.
Aha! I knew it! Seemed like something like that would happen.

• Haha
Reactions: yiyoiyi and mdqp
Jan 24, 2018
so im haveing an issue saying it is unable to find vl gothic font when it runs on my old piece of crap pc an i have two rpg maker packages an its still giveing me the error its a great game but useless on my new pc an ive tried a lot of ways of fixing it an no luck so im not sure what the issue is

Jan 28, 2018
Quick question for the developer mdqp

I dont know if its a bug or part of a change that I am not aware of, but during a replay of the game I encountered something that I believe is still worth informing. The (possible) bug being is that for some reason I am able to get quests from the mage guild that should only be available at chapter two or above; Specifically 'Guild Dues' and Familiar Frenzy.

Is this a deliberate change or is it a bug? I have a provided a save file for the 'bug'; I completed Familiar Frenzy without realizing that I wasnt supposed to get it in Chapter 1. This is before I go to the Mage Guild to get the 'Guild Dues' quest.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Where do I deliver the letters for Nelson? I can't remember and there isn't anything under quests

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Quick question for the developer mdqp

I dont know if its a bug or part of a change that I am not aware of, but during a replay of the game I encountered something that I believe is still worth informing. The (possible) bug being is that for some reason I am able to get quests from the mage guild that should only be available at chapter two or above; Specifically 'Guild Dues' and Familiar Frenzy.

Is this a deliberate change or is it a bug? I have a provided a save file for the 'bug'; I completed Familiar Frenzy without realizing that I wasnt supposed to get it in Chapter 1. This is before I go to the Mage Guild to get the 'Guild Dues' quest.
Familiar Frenzy's requirements were changed, if I remember correctly (I fixed the walkthrough now). Anyway, the actual requirement is having a high enough notoriety in the Mage Guild (finishing a quest or two for them is enough) and having completed "The Apprentice" (The quest you get from Charles in front of the guild).

Guild Dues was actually bugged, however. Instead of checking for your rank, it checked for your fame within the guild, which unlocked the quest much earlier than it should. Thanks for letting me know!

Where do I deliver the letters for Nelson? I can't remember and there isn't anything under quests
You gotta find the mailbox outside the shop in Solina, and then go to Tarkas and find the mailbox outside the bathhouse and in the slums. It feels a little too minor to add a quest log entry for it. I'll change the item description to work as a reminder, maybe that will be enough.

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, mdqp!
Earlier in the game, there was a moment when the heroine drank too much in a bar, and later found herself with a tattoo on her stomach. In the latest version, I couldn't achieve this. Is it somehow cut out or should we go further along the plot?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There are a couple of sub-quests that I'm having trouble with, and I wondered if perhaps they weren't implemented yet. One is researching at the Royal Library, as I haven't been able to find such a place. The other is, having had the Golden Leaf lighthouse repaired, finding someone to hire to run it. TIA.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
There are a couple of sub-quests that I'm having trouble with, and I wondered if perhaps they weren't implemented yet. One is researching at the Royal Library, as I haven't been able to find such a place. The other is, having had the Golden Leaf lighthouse repaired, finding someone to hire to run it. TIA.
The Royal Library isn't in the game yet. For the lighthouse, you can currently get one of the miners (if you cleared the mines) to switch jobs. I updated that part in the walkthrough, so check it out if you want the specifics.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The Royal Library isn't in the game yet. For the lighthouse, you can currently get one of the miners (if you cleared the mines) to switch jobs. I updated that part in the walkthrough, so check it out if you want the specifics.
Thanks.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm exploring the third temple and, after being blown by the wind a couple of times, I find myself stuck in basement area 3, in the square pool with the strawmen at the four corners. I can't escape from it, even after applying the procedure given in the walkthrough for Temple 3, Basement 3, Puzzle 01. (Left vague to avoid spoilers.) What am I missing? TIA.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm exploring the third temple and, after being blown by the wind a couple of times, I find myself stuck in basement area 3, in the square pool with the strawmen at the four corners. I can't escape from it, even after applying the procedure given in the walkthrough for Temple 3, Basement 3, Puzzle 01. (Left vague to avoid spoilers.) What am I missing? TIA.
You must burn all 4 strawmen, but you must do so quickly (they must all be on fire at the same time). You can move the cursor faster if you press shift (just like running with your character).

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, mdqp!
Earlier in the game, there was a moment when the heroine drank too much in a bar, and later found herself with a tattoo on her stomach. In the latest version, I couldn't achieve this. Is it somehow cut out or should we go further along the plot?
Help me, please mr. mdqp. =)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello, mdqp!
Ah, sorry, I missed the first message. The drunk random events are different depending on where you get drunk. This one happens if you get drunk at the inn in Tarkas. It's currently the only random event beside the generic "nothing happened" there, so it might be tedious to get it (the odds are 1 in 3). I should probably rework the random events, so that we get the "real" content first, and then we switch to the generic scene once we have ran out of events.

Reactions: Vlad_mir

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You must burn all 4 strawmen, but you must do so quickly (they must all be on fire at the same time). You can move the cursor faster if you press shift (just like running with your character).
Thanks. I thought they WERE all burning at the same time, but I'll try again.

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
Ah, sorry, I missed the first message. The drunk random events are different depending on where you get drunk. This one happens if you get drunk at the inn in Tarkas. It's currently the only random event beside the generic "nothing happened" there, so it might be tedious to get it (the odds are 1 in 3). I should probably rework the random events, so that we get the "real" content first, and then we switch to the generic scene once we have ran out of events.
Thanks for the answer. I wouldn't have remembered where it happened. Perhaps in future updates you will have time and new ideas to add more random events to the game in different places. This gives the effect of surprise and novelty during repeated visits to locations. =)

Reactions: mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes