mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A shame, i was looking forward a full slave path. I wish more games would pull it like noxian nights did and make a full slave path as an alternative ending where the protanogist is enslaved after losing with full gameplay
I am not very familiar with Noxian Nights (although I feel like it was brought up before already). What are you allowed to do as a slave? What does it change from regular gameplay?

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
I am not very familiar with Noxian Nights (although I feel like it was brought up before already). What are you allowed to do as a slave? What does it change from regular gameplay?
Think of it as a dlc of the main story after the bad ending where the protagonist is enslaved, in noxian's case you play as the trainer and train the mc and in the end there are multiple endings (sold or mc stays as a slave for the trainer iirc).

In other games you continue to play as the mc and go through the training instead of being the trainer. In noxian nights it was in the end of the game after a bad ending of the final boss so there was no need to go back to the main story.

There is also the cursed armor version where the slave path was part of the main story and just really big with repetitive content and the player could decide when to move on with the story (you play as the slave in cursed armor).

Gameplay was the same just instead of playing as the mc in noxian nights you played as the trainer and the mc was the slave, the rest was the same(do quests and follow the story while training to break the mc and reach the endings).

This turned way bigger than what i expected, apologies if i tired you.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Think of it as a dlc of the main story after the bad ending where the protagonist is enslaved, in noxian's case you play as the trainer and train the mc and in the end there are multiple endings (sold or mc stays as a slave for the trainer iirc).

In other games you continue to play as the mc and go through the training instead of being the trainer. In noxian nights it was in the end of the game after a bad ending of the final boss so there was no need to go back to the main story.

There is also the cursed armor version where the slave path was part of the main story and just really big with repetitive content and the player could decide when to move on with the story (you play as the slave in cursed armor).

Gameplay was the same just instead of playing as the mc in noxian nights you played as the trainer and the mc was the slave, the rest was the same(do quests and follow the story while training to break the mc and reach the endings).

This turned way bigger than what i expected, apologies if i tired you.

I see, thanks for the explanation, and no, it was no problem (it's not as if these are suggestions for the game, which I have to consider for development, after all).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Where's the new Keicow stuff? I can only seem to trigger the first hypnosis scene.
Do you have version 0.977? If so, once you got the hypno scene, you should be able to talk to the maid again in the morning, and take Keiko to the farm with you.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
What is the royal harem content? I skipped a few updates so I'm not sure how much is available. I was able to do a brunch with the other girls, flirting with the emperor, followed by a bath. One of the dialogues suggest you can sleep the royal harem but I can't see way of doing that. What else is there?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What is the royal harem content? I skipped a few updates so I'm not sure how much is available. I was able to do a brunch with the other girls, flirting with the emperor, followed by a bath. One of the dialogues suggest you can sleep the royal harem but I can't see way of doing that. What else is there?
If you had 2 brunches, a visit to the bath and flirted with the emperor, you probably saw all of it. The second brunch has 2 paths, though, so you might not have seen everything yet.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
If you had 2 brunches, a visit to the bath and flirted with the emperor, you probably saw all of it. The second brunch has 2 paths, though, so you might not have seen everything yet.
The first brunch had the leading girl demand to know when the emperor was planning on having kids. After that, there was an option to flirt with the emperor. Then there was a bath and that's all the content I've seen. Haven't seen a second brunch unless there was one before but the text during the one I saw definitely makes it clear it's the first one. And what are the paths in the harem exactly?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The first brunch had the leading girl demand to know when the emperor was planning on having kids. After that, there was an option to flirt with the emperor. Then there was a bath and that's all the content I've seen. Haven't seen a second brunch unless there was one before but the text during the one I saw definitely makes it clear it's the first one. And what are the paths in the harem exactly?
As long as you checked the bath scene and the first brunch, going there after a night of sleep should unlock the other brunch, unless there is a bug. The option is between sitting near the emperor or not. If you sit next to him, you get a few choices to talk/flirt with him, otherwise you get "molested" by one of the other girls (there is a choice to avoid it as well).

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
As long as you checked the bath scene and the first brunch, going there after a night of sleep should unlock the other brunch, unless there is a bug. The option is between sitting near the emperor or not. If you sit next to him, you get a few choices to talk/flirt with him, otherwise you get "molested" by one of the other girls (there is a choice to avoid it as well).
Okay, I kept thinking there was an option to sleep at the harem at night since 2 characters reference it. Got the second brunch and I got Sariandi to switch places but I still don't get any further options with the emperor and just the paper golem scene.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
this could honestly be such a great game if they just included a (proper) gallery or smth. in it (not just cg). i still havent gotten to content i'm interested in (especially pregnancy) ever since i found this game for the first time months ago since i never figured out which routes even featured it and i can't be *rsed to play through all the routes until i find it. especially considering this game needs hours of playtime before you get to anything even remotely spicy.
So yeah, got it on my pc, downloading the new version every few releases or smth. , but never really got to actually enjoy the game as such, which is a shame, since it looks great.

Sounds like a rant, isnt supposed to be one tho.
But yeh, the dev should really include a gallery one of these days, or smbd. should make a mod for one or smth.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Okay, I kept thinking there was an option to sleep at the harem at night since 2 characters reference it. Got the second brunch and I got Sariandi to switch places but I still don't get any further options with the emperor and just the paper golem scene.
You are right, it appears the two paths are actually inverted. I'll fix it for version 0.978.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
this could honestly be such a great game if they just included a (proper) gallery or smth. in it (not just cg). i still havent gotten to content i'm interested in (especially pregnancy) ever since i found this game for the first time months ago since i never figured out which routes even featured it and i can't be *rsed to play through all the routes until i find it. especially considering this game needs hours of playtime before you get to anything even remotely spicy.
So yeah, got it on my pc, downloading the new version every few releases or smth. , but never really got to actually enjoy the game as such, which is a shame, since it looks great.

Sounds like a rant, isnt supposed to be one tho.
But yeh, the dev should really include a gallery one of these days, or smbd. should make a mod for one or smth.
I am considering adding a "scene room", although it's kind of a pain to do after the fact (I didn't think about it at all when I first started).

The pregnancy content is still a WIP, so there are gaps here and there (by the way, if you did see a scene you thought should get you pregnant but didn't, do let me know). You must have gone to the temple to pray for pregnancies, to have them active, and you need to pay attention in the morning, as you'll get a message prompting you to visit the doctor. If you don't go to the doctor within 3 days, you can't get the pregnancy (a simple way to avoid pregnancies if you don't want to deal with one).

I really need to hurry up about expanding the h-scenes list, so it will be easier to find the sexy content, I guess. The game is probably more awkward than it should be, since it's my first time trying this specific genre.

Reactions: W4RL0RD

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
For those of you who dare venture the free version, expect ponies, cows and futanaris (boy, when I put it this way, it sounds even more perverted than it actually is). No bestiality though, so you have been warned (and confused).*

The new free version can be found on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

*I am usually confused by the presence of bestiality anywhere, so this makes us even.

P.S.
Since this version was already leaked before becoming public... Er... Enjoy the warm and fuzzy feeling of playing it with my blessing? :unsure:

Reactions: Abibliboop

morel

May 2, 2018
I became a noble now when I want to enter my mansion my valet says sry we r not ready yet and we let u know when we r ready , what should I do?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
*laughing* Honestly, I was going to give a casual inquiry into if Erica had mastered shapeshifting to the point of adjusting her own plentiful assets, as well as whiping out the ye old glorious futa bits.. but then I used the search function instead.

..And found out I asked something along those lines before.

..In December 2018. Wow.

So instead, Ima go with: It's awesome to see this much love go into a game, and kudos to you for keepin on keepin on!

I did have a handful of question as I was zipping through it, so I figured, hey, may as well:

The bikini vendor requires you to be a bimbo for the ity bitty bikini goods, apparently. But shouldn't being a exhibitionist trait also be enough to peak Erica's interest? I mean, showing of is literally what they are designed for. And nip slips, I suppose.

If you work out enough with the trainer, will Erica ever develop visible gains, or the power of abs, or is that simply too much trouble?

Speaking of exhibitionist goods, is there any option to wear skimpier attire in general while roaming and exploring?

Is there any chance to escape the clutches of the cowgirl group (zenti?) post body mods, due to luck, pluck, or helpful plot devices? The idea of Erica attempting recover her sense of self and resume adventuring whilst still a leaky cowgirl is amusing. (I get that they eventually let her go, but only as a puppet and then you are locked in their route.) Or possibly end up with a similar transformation accidently, thus being 'unclaimed' for the time being. Bonus points if your purchased slave can assist with milking you at home.

Regarding the futanari state and changes to artwork-- it doesn't neccessarily have to interfere with the general rig, right? As a shapeshifter it could simply be something that manifests due to poor impulse control when she gets too aroused-- willingly or not. So no change to the usual look unless its a sexy time that requires it, then boom, tent city. That may lean more into your prefered submissive style content while also giving a opportunity to dabble with the other situations, pairings, and setups. If anything, Erica would require even more willpower to function somewhat normally, due to the dual set of rampant urges trying to direct her body at that point.

Currently the only way to include the futanari NPC character is to either have them utterly dominate Erica and her chosen path, or have zenti step in and claim her-- but they also own you. No middle ground, right?

Where *is* that bloody wish giving dragon? I swear I'm missing something super obvious.

Have a good one!

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes