mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there gonna be multiple endings? Like for romantic relationships,guild ranking and reputation?
The ending should be kind of like old school Fallout games, so after the main ending we should get a series of slides/scenes to detail what happened to the major characters, factions and cities. In that sense, there will be multiple endings.

Reactions: Rixen and jojf

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmmm im in temple 3 and i dont know how to get to basement 2, im following the walkthrough but it doesn't say what else to do...ive used lightning on the switch and pulled the 2 levers avoiding the tornadoes now what?

-edit : NVM i managed to figure it out myself, also is there a way to like get other people to join Zanti?? like if you get say a romantic partner and lure her to be a cowgirl

-edit 2: also the fixing the lighthouse quest doesn't complete itself for me, ive already fixed the lighthouse and gotten an old sailor to man it but the quest doesn't show as finished in the quest log, did i do something wrong?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
hmmm im in temple 3 and i dont know how to get to basement 2, im following the walkthrough but it doesn't say what else to do...ive used lightning on the switch and pulled the 2 levers avoiding the tornadoes now what?

-edit : NVM i managed to figure it out myself, also is there a way to like get other people to join Zanti?? like if you get say a romantic partner and lure her to be a cowgirl

-edit 2: also the fixing the lighthouse quest doesn't complete itself for me, ive already fixed the lighthouse and gotten an old sailor to man it but the quest doesn't show as finished in the quest log, did i do something wrong?
Thanks for letting me know this part of the walkthrough is not too clear. I'll fix it now, and I'll take a look at the other temples as well once I finish doing my sweep over the older stuff.

For the Zanti, right now you can only take two people there (Eliza and Keiko). They are both part of the noble path, and the way to get Eliza is a bit hidden (also, if you don't like futanari content, then you should avoid getting involved with her altogether). I'd like to add a few more characters to the list, but for now that's it.

As for the quest log, I added the old sailor option recently, and forgot to update the entry when you pick him for the job. It's just a visual problem, however, the completion is tracked correctly behind the scenes. It's going to be fixed in version 0.978.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
it seems if you play as a cowgirl you cant progress much in the adventurers guild as you are forced to fail at least 2 of their quest the slime extermination and the eye retrieval so you can't do the quest for valor(?)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
it seems if you play as a cowgirl you cant progress much in the adventurers guild as you are forced to fail at least 2 of their quest the slime extermination and the eye retrieval so you can't do the quest for valor(?)
Generally speaking, I expected the slime quest to be finished before you become a cowgirl, but I can see how it would happen the other way around (after all, there would be no point if it wasn't possible). I plan to add more quests to both guilds so that there is a "buffer zone", the current situation is temporary because the game isn't finished yet.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
So it's about a shapeshifter, so you can transform yourself at will? like changing body parts? and last time i played (a very long time ago) there were only submissive MC scenes or relationship, are there any dominant MC, or this game will always be with sub MC?

Aug 22, 2018
So it's about a shapeshifter, so you can transform yourself at will? like changing body parts? and last time i played (a very long time ago) there were only submissive MC scenes or relationship, are there any dominant MC, or this game will always be with sub MC?
It's not quite at-will, more puzzle-solving - you have a few different "forms" that will let you get into different areas (Mouse, Fish), unlock a few scenes and story elements (Human), or are currently only used once (Dragon).

Sex scenes are still mostly protagonist-sub. There's one or two scenes of the protag teasing and taking charge, but it's not a lot.

Reactions: Angelcrush

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Gonna quote my previous comment:
Me after reading the MC is a shapeshifter: YES! YEEES!
Me after playing through the game and realizing the MC can't change her appearance/body proportions/grow extra appendages at will: My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Zarex

Aug 26, 2018
How become werewolf alpha? No option in Leon dialogue. And Jiro not react on "I want be alpha"

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How become werewolf alpha? No option in Leon dialogue. And Jiro not react on "I want be alpha"
It's not in the game yet, so you'll have to keep an eye out for it in future updates. :)

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
just a question but is the ponygirl route a dead end route like the merchant slave route or will you be able to continue the main story in the future with it?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
just a question but is the ponygirl route a dead end route like the merchant slave route or will you be able to continue the main story in the future with it?
It's a dead end. I decided going from slave back into society was just too convoluted. Even if I had infinite time to figure out an elegant way to handle everything, I am not sure it would be worth it, I can't see the events going anywhere past that.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It's a dead end. I decided going from slave back into society was just too convoluted. Even if I had infinite time to figure out an elegant way to handle everything, I am not sure it would be worth it, I can't see the events going anywhere past that.
Thats fair, the only way it would be possible is if Lady Pendleton let Erica go out and do what she set out to do every day and come back to her every night, but as you said sounds to time consuming and convoluted, regardless that path is one of my fave alternate save files just so i can enjoy it again and again.

Reactions: mdqp

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
too bad and also i actually thought that the shop in golden leafs docks with the horse symbol would be tied into it

Thats fair, the only way it would be possible is if Lady Pendleton let Erica go out and do what she set out to do every day and come back to her every night, but as you said sounds to time consuming and convoluted, regardless that path is one of my fave alternate save files just so i can enjoy it again and again.
well there is a way i guess that could make it work in a sense, firstly Pendleton finds out about erica being a shapeshifter and gets curious about it and allows erica to continue searching for the truth ( follow the main storyline), instead of her returning to lady Pendleton every night she could purchase Ericas old house(the starting house/ Uncles house) and assign a handler(a butler maybe or one of pendletons maids that is also into ponyplay) to watch over and "take care" of ericas "needs" as a ponygirl(you can even make it that writing the diary would change into writing a report to Lady Pendleton), Pendleton might even promise to grant erica freedom( this would be kindoff a choice thing where if you acclimate to being a ponygirl too much you might not get a choice and just deiced to stay with Pendleton after the main storyline), as Erica continues her search for the truth of her lineage she discovers the dark secret of alot of nobles in the Empire(?) and finds out that alot of nobles are having ponygirl races and ponygirl shows (races would be divided into 2 types a button mash endurance race and a puzzle platformer obstacle race and the shows would be use the dance mechanic), this cabal of nobles would be its own faction wherein you would do quests(maybe a repeatable delivery quest, personal quests from the nobles and carriage rides in which the gameplay of it would use a meter similar to the fishing minigames where in you have to keep it in the sweet spot of a specific amount of time and the sweet spot size would get lower the higher level it would get) raising your faction would unlock better shops that sell(although i think you get the initial equipment first from pendleton and then the shops would just upgrade it allowing for quests for materials and the like) ponygirl gear (for combat, improving races and show odds) also allow the nobles to grant you certain favor(to help progress the main story-line that normally you can't thanks to some of it not accessible in this route), Tatoo guy could also be a member of this cabal and even the magic jewel gear girl(heigh Ho npc) would even be involved it would work like this Janet was actually making parts for ponygirl gear for nobles or the shops that sell em and didn't know what they were for and one of the quests to upgrade your ponygirl gear leads you to her and she would start getting into the fetish and might even be a love interest if you decide to be free of pendleton and you will stay with janet as her ponygirl, another thing you would have to maintain is Pendletons affection where you not only have to win races and shows in her name but play with her every now and again(maybe have a counter that counts how many days that you haven't played with Pendleton) and not playing with her would loose affection and loose enough of it and you might get a bad end where Pendleton just decides its not worth it and calls you back and reach a certain amount of affection and Pendleton would grant erica the choice to be free

anyhows this would obviously cut out alot of the side stories but the main stories who normally only follow the Mage and adventure guild would be kept

.........im really into ponygirls....kindoff the reason i played the game coz of the ponygirl tag and im quite sad that not many games have it

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think the only realistic ways (from the point of view of my work load) to make the ponygirl content available in the general gameplay would be to either change or offer an alternative start to the path (making it not dependent on getting enslaved, and instead becoming indebted with Lady Pendleton and accepting to become a ponygirl as an alternative way to repay her) or have an entirely different character with more ponygirl content.

Both of these would still be a considerable amount of work, but wouldn't mess up the game's structure significantly (especially the first one). Still, it's not the kind of effort I can simply add to my "to-do" list, there is enough unfinished content as it is.

Maybe when the game is finished, I can ask people if they are still interested in more, and let them vote on what stuff they want me to expand/revisit, but as for the short-medium term, I wouldn't do any more work on the path, given the situation.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I think the only realistic ways (from the point of view of my work load) to make the ponygirl content available in the general gameplay would be to either change or offer an alternative start to the path (making it not dependent on getting enslaved, and instead becoming indebted with Lady Pendleton and accepting to become a ponygirl as an alternative way to repay her) or have an entirely different character with more ponygirl content.

Both of these would still be a considerable amount of work, but wouldn't mess up the game's structure significantly (especially the first one). Still, it's not the kind of effort I can simply add to my "to-do" list, there is enough unfinished content as it is.

Maybe when the game is finished, I can ask people if they are still interested in more, and let them vote on what stuff they want me to expand/revisit, but as for the short-medium term, I wouldn't do any more work on the path, given the situation.
yeah i understand and im not really expecting it to come into fruition and at this point its just fan-fic

i don't think starting a new start would be necessary you would just need a good backstory to give Pendleton a reason to let Erica continue the main storyline

there are 2 back story i could think of on the fly

Pendleton could have a close friend or family member that revealed to her that he/she was a shapeshifter but for some reason perished or disappeared leaving Pendleton sad and a tad curious (this is the weakest one)

or

Pendleton could have met a foreign dignitary who is a shapeshifter and after a long trist both fell in love then she (the foreign dignitary) revealed to pendleton that she was a shapeshifter and both wanted to have a life together (or get married) and after a while Pendleton became pregnant with the dignitarys child (the dignitary is a shapeshifter and might know of a way to shapeshift into a Futa as those exists in this universe) but after a while the dignitary was assassinated by a demon hunting group that specifically hunts shapeshifters, worried about her child pendleton hid her away (i believe this is the strongest one to give pendleton a good reason to allow erica to continue her quest for knowledge on the shapeshifters) with this after Pendleton finds out that erica is also a shapeshifter tasks her into finding a way to hide or seal away Pendletons daughters shapeshifter abilities and as knowledge of shapeshifters is already scarce and if i recall none shapeshifters cant enter shapeshifter temples Pendletons only choice to safeguard her child is Erica

and the way to make it a tad realistic (story-wise) to allow erica to just run around free even though she is a slave is to have a magical (magic it solves every narrative story) contract that binds Erica to Pendletons, it then be showed as a tattoo like the Zanti one and or a magical accessory like the one used in the merchant slave route

this way it wouldn't really vary much from the existing story-line but would just cut out certain routes like the noble route, for ericas handler it can be made to replace the slaves you can own in game like if you choose the butler he would act like the male slave who would be dominant and train erica for teh ponygirl races, if you choose the maid it would be similar to the female slave who would be a more loving relationship and would specialize in training Erica for shows

as Pendleton is a noble (i don't really know how high her status is but from what i gather from the Noblese oblige quest she is very influential) Erica would be acting as Pendletons servant who carries her will this would alleviate the whole slavery thing a tad but it would also be a good side thing where plebs would sexual harass Erica as she continues her story

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
dear god, this game has been in development for 3 years? I really hope that nymphomania priestess does not take this long
Actually, it's basically 4 years. I don't know if this new info plunges you into the depths of despairs, but hang in there. XD

Soooooo, how much shapeshifting is there? All the CGs in the preview are with the same girl.
The shapeshifting is almost 100% outside of the adult content, with some extremely rare exceptions.

This game desperately needs more h scenes. Too much effort for a few tease
I didn't believe there were that many teasing scenes overall, but thinking about it it's true that a fair number isn't straight up about sex, especially for the mind control content. There are more than 100 events with CGs, and almost all of them are sexual/sexy in nature. There are still quite a lot of scenes without graphics, as well, so I figure there has to be more you didn't find (if you are referring to the H-scenes list, know that it's highly unfinished at the moment, as I only started writing it very recently).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes