mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I keep getting the text of her Checking the breast size etc and then giving the gift. Thats how far i've gotten in 0.975 too iirc.
I double-checked, and in version 0.975 that scene wasn't added yet, so you were playing a version of 0.976 somebody leaked. At least that means there are no bugs, it's just where the content ends. :LOL:

It's possible to have a good high resolution ?
Not possible with the version of RPG Maker I am using, sadly. Blame it on my lack of funds when I first started.

If I don't do the noblesse oblige quest, is there gonna be any effect?
It changes a few things later on. This is a list of content tied to either completing the quest, meeting someone there, find a secret, etc.:

1. If you get enslaved later on, you can be bought by a different owner (you meet her during the party, and she takes an interest in you). This is only important if you are interested in the ponygirl path;
  2. You can meet a young noble (he is the nephew of the host), and depending on how you interact with him, he might be infatuated with you later on when you see each other again (more noticeable during your own party, if you speak to him);
  3. You can find a VIP pass for the Queen of Hearts in Tarkas (there is an alternative way to earn one later on, if you miss this);
  4. There is a mini side-quest you can take on for your Masters if you are a cowgirl (it improves your "fame" within the faction, although currently that doesn't mean much).
I *think* that's all for the main stuff.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
I double-checked, and in version 0.975 that scene wasn't added yet, so you were playing a version of 0.976 somebody leaked. At least that means there are no bugs, it's just where the content ends. :LOL:

Not possible with the version of RPG Maker I am using, sadly. Blame it on my lack of funds when I first started.

It changes a few things later on. This is a list of content tied to either completing the quest, meeting someone there, find a secret, etc.:

1. If you get enslaved later on, you can be bought by a different owner (you meet her during the party, and she takes an interest in you). This is only important if you are interested in the ponygirl path;
  2. You can meet a young noble (he is the nephew of the host), and depending on how you interact with him, he might be infatuated with you later on when you see each other again (more noticeable during your own party, if you speak to him);
  3. You can find a VIP pass for the Queen of Hearts in Tarkas (there is an alternative way to earn one later on, if you miss this);
  4. There is a mini side-quest you can take on for your Masters if you are a cowgirl (it improves your "fame" within the faction, although currently that doesn't mean much).
I *think* that's all for the main stuff.
I bought on Patreon, didmt see my save and tried latest public version. Oh well

jojf

Jul 26, 2020
how to get to rank 3 in both the mage and the adventurer guild? I want to do Quest For Glory and Guild Dues

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I bought on Patreon, didmt see my save and tried latest public version. Oh well
What doesn't work about the save file you posted, exactly? It seemed to load just fine for me.

how to get to rank 3 in both the mage and the adventurer guild? I want to do Quest For Glory and Guild Dues
You need to complete basically all of the other available quests (there are some margins, but since you can also get extra points for meeting certain goals or for some dialogue options, it's probably better to just complete all of them). Make sure to finish all of them before advancing to the next chapter, as some of them become unavailable in later chapters.

I should still add a few extra quests in the future, so this won't be as much of a problem, but for now that's how things are. The adventurers have less "reputation points" available, so try to side with them, when possible. I'll try to update the walkthrough in the future to give more details for each and every quest, but for now try to search for guild in the document, and make sure you completed all the quests and did all the side objectives, if any are listed.

Reactions: jojf

jojf

Jul 26, 2020
does noblesse oblige give reputation point? and is there a way to change reputation in the travel room?

Last edited:

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
What doesn't work about the save file you posted, exactly? It seemed to load just fine for me.

You need to complete basically all of the other available quests (there are some margins, but since you can also get extra points for meeting certain goals or for some dialogue options, it's probably better to just complete all of them). Make sure to finish all of them before advancing to the next chapter, as some of them become unavailable in later chapters.

I should still add a few extra quests in the future, so this won't be as much of a problem, but for now that's how things are. The adventurers have less "reputation points" available, so try to side with them, when possible. I'll try to update the walkthrough in the future to give more details for each and every quest, but for now try to search for guild in the document, and make sure you completed all the quests and did all the side objectives, if any are listed.
My game was basically towards the end of the last update. Just ddint load so idk Ill wait a few updates too play again.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
My game was basically towards the end of the last update. Just ddint load so idk Ill wait a few updates too play again.
Is it possible that the file or the folder was set to read-only? It flat out didn't show when you copy-pasted it, or it looked grayed-out?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
does noblesse oblige give reputation point? and is there a way to change reputation in the travel room?
It does give rep, yes. I don't think I ever added a way to change guild reputation in the travel room, that's probably something I can add.

Reactions: jojf

Thomas Vercetti

Oct 25, 2019
It's one of the whores at the brothel, located in Tarkas slums. I think she is the "skilled one" if I recall correctly.
Thank you, I really appreciate your answer, so i assume the launch of this scene i need night, have a nice day

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
could i have an updated guide. trying to get the pony quest line and i have no idea what i a doing
Complete the quest "Noblesse Oblige" in chapter 1, then go to the city slums. Find the guy you first meet when entering the city and go with him (he'll try to get you attacked by his buddies, although you won't realize he was setting you up). Once you get past this event, you can meet him again at the "Spider's Den", a tavern(?) hiding a gambling den. You'll meet Gaspar for the third time here, and he can introduce you to the gambling den (note that if you have became a noble, they won't let you in).

You need to join the blackjack table and go for the 1v1 option when you can. Lose enough time, and you'll end up enslaved. The ponygirl path starts when Lady Pendleton buys you at the auction.

I want to ask what is needed to seduce an emperor?
The path isn't complete yet. You can join the harem but for now you can't get "hands on" with the Emperor.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
may i ask where is this scene? I need a guide on these things, thank you so much
That's if you work at the brothel, it's one of the random customers you can get. Eventually the H-scenes list will help with this, but the list is far from being complete at the moment.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Complete the quest "Noblesse Oblige" in chapter 1, then go to the city slums. Find the guy you first meet when entering the city and go with him (he'll try to get you attacked by his buddies, although you won't realize he was setting you up). Once you get past this event, you can meet him again at the "Spider's Den", a tavern(?) hiding a gambling den. You'll meet Gaspar for the third time here, and he can introduce you to the gambling den (note that if you have became a noble, they won't let you in).

You need to join the blackjack table and go for the 1v1 option when you can. Lose enough time, and you'll end up enslaved. The ponygirl path starts when Lady Pendleton buys you at the auction.

The path isn't complete yet. You can join the harem but for now you can't get "hands on" with the Emperor.
Is there something specific to do in order to join the harem?

jojf

Jul 26, 2020
Is there gonna be multiple endings? Like for romantic relationships,guild ranking and reputation?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes