mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The game has CGs, but not for all the scenes yet. There are over 100 scenes with CG (I am not keeping a precise count, but I figure the exact number should be around 120 for scenes with unique CGs), and I generally add art for 5 scenes each month.

Reactions: Ilya11111

Runastia

May 11, 2018
4 new scenes for ponygirl path.
Im still stuck at the same spot as before -> i get the gift and that repeats... bug or am i too far already?

derzzoner

Apr 20, 2019
Guys, how do I complete the blood ties quest? I met Kendar (option adventure) and written assignment to report to Alpharius , but Alpharius says that we can only wait what will Kendar and Kendar busy and doesn't want to talk! I apologize for the crooked English , I use a translator | And i don't know how go over chapter 4

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Im still stuck at the same spot as before -> i get the gift and that repeats... bug or am i too far already?
Which version were you playing before? It might be someone leaked the patreon-only version last month, which would be the same as this one.

Guys, how do I complete the blood ties quest? I met Kendar (option adventure) and written assignment to report to Alpharius , but Alpharius says that we can only wait what will Kendar and Kendar busy and doesn't want to talk! I apologize for the crooked English , I use a translator | And i don't know how go over chapter 4
Check the walkthrough, it's linked in the installation folder.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How am I suppose to bring Salika in the first temple to my house?
You must prepare a room for her. There is a magical portal hidden in your mirror (use detect magic). You can find a book inside to learn a new spell, and that will allow you to create magical rooms.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Which version were you playing before? It might be someone leaked the patreon-only version last month, which would be the same as this one.

Check the walkthrough, it's linked in the installation folder.
it was v0.975a or b

widebob

Jun 18, 2017
The new scenes are in .977 the person quoted the patron version changes for the public version on accident.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
it was v0.975a or b
Mmh, now that I think about it, I did have a measure in the game to keep compatibility with old saves, but it could repeat that scene once. Does the scene keep repeating, if you continue playing?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Mmh, now that I think about it, I did have a measure in the game to keep compatibility with old saves, but it could repeat that scene once. Does the scene keep repeating, if you continue playing?
I keep getting the text of her Checking the breast size etc and then giving the gift. Thats how far i've gotten in 0.975 too iirc.

TheDoctor69000

Aug 21, 2020
The game has CGs, but not for all the scenes yet. There are over 100 scenes with CG (I am not keeping a precise count, but I figure the exact number should be around 120 for scenes with unique CGs), and I generally add art for 5 scenes each month.
ok thanks brother

Reactions: mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes