Yakaro

Jun 6, 2019
Hello it's me again :)( I know there are walktroughs but I can't understand with my poor English ) I was wondering how to trigger events like Ghost n Harlot or pickpockets ? I walked around in the big map outside Tarkas and it didn't do anything, what does "fast travel" mean, I have to ask the guy who does the travel between the cities ?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Hello it's me again :)( I know there are walktroughs but I can't understand with my poor English ) I was wondering how to trigger events like Ghost n Harlot or pickpockets ? I walked around in the big map outside Tarkas and it didn't do anything, what does "fast travel" mean, I have to ask the guy who does the travel between the cities ?
Fast travel in main city(it's map board).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I completed the last temple but im stuck on chapter 4. How can I go to the next chapter?
I think I made a small mistake with one of the possible ways out of the temple. If you go outside on the world map, do you get the usual warning to go write down your notes, by any chance? That's required to be able to actually write your notes down and advance to the next chapter.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
How do I get invited to Kairos mansion? And the cultist at the church i met at night how do i meet them again?

CarlosElsa

Nov 20, 2018
I think I made a small mistake with one of the possible ways out of the temple. If you go outside on the world map, do you get the usual warning to go write down your notes, by any chance? That's required to be able to actually write your notes down and advance to the next chapter.
Yeah after the last temple she just reads the message and doesn't say anything more in the map. How can I fix it? Just get out of the temple using the entrance door?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do I get invited to Kairos mansion? And the cultist at the church i met at night how do i meet them again?
Neither of these are in the game yet, sorry.

Yeah after the last temple she just reads the message and doesn't say anything more in the map. How can I fix it? Just get out of the temple using the entrance door?
Nah. If you are the fourth temple, you still need to leave by visiting the carriage driver at the tavern. From wherever the driver takes you (it changes depending on which one took you to the temple), if exiting on the world map doesn't trigger the message, and you can't use the study in your house like always to advance the chapter, I don't know what's going on. I'd have to check your savefile, to make sure.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
In this game, there is an image of the hero in his current state, for example, on the left or right of the screen?

If not, it would be cool if it was. I found a standing picture in the game files, but I can't find a button or something else to enable the constant display of the heroine

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
In this game, there is an image of the hero in his current state, for example, on the left or right of the screen?

If not, it would be cool if it was. I found a standing picture in the game files, but I can't find a button or something else to enable the constant display of the heroine
There isn't a button to constantly show her looks, although her bust is shown in several scenes/events, and you can check your (naked) appearance in the "personal info" menu. The layered images the game uses weren't there from the very beginning of the game (I had no budget and didn't know how well the game would fare), and since I didn't plan for any fancy clothing system, I didn't think it would be necessary to display her looks all the time. I'll be more mindful of customization in future games, but it seems tough to do much more for this one.

Reactions: jojf

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I see that game is still going strong, last time that I wrote here you were saying that you are going to warp things up. So I was a bit sad that there will be no new content but I see it wasn't the case. If I could complain, the ACE engine is quiet a pain to play with. Did You considered to switching in to mv, if anything else it would enable mouse control that thing only would be big improvement. And from my brief search, as it happens ther is script for that but ofc I do not know how useful It is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps
I support Cynthia plan with all my heart ;)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I see that game is still going strong, last time that I wrote here you were saying that you are going to warp things up. So I was a bit sad that there will be no new content but I see it wasn't the case. If I could complain, the ACE engine is quiet a pain to play with. Did You considered to switching in to mv, if anything else it would enable mouse control that thing only would be big improvement. And from my brief search, as it happens ther is script for that but ofc I do not know how useful It is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps
I support Cynthia plan with all my heart ;)
Well, wrapping things up is taking time. XD I always end up adding just a little more to my plans, but we are getting there, I think.

Converting from VX Ace to MV is basically impossible at this point. I use too many custom scripts that wouldn't work in MV (RPG Maker changed programming language, when it went from one version to the next), and the art assets would also need to be changed or adapted for use in MV. I wouldn't recommend anyone changing engine mid-development, anyway, the time investment usually isn't worth whatever return you'd get (unless the previous engine is trash that needs to be scrapped and wouldn't be able to run your game regardless).

The game used to have mouse support, actually, but there are a number of reasons that made me change my mind about it, in the end, so now I am not going to delve back into adding a mouse script back in.

You do well to support Cynthia, of course! That's the best plan in the game! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BimboSlutCD

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
When you become a noble, there is a priestess in the palace that wants you to join the royal harem talk to her and accept her plan.
forgive me,now I’m a noble,and I can't accept priestess plan,she just ask me wait for a while.Is this normal?

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
would there be plans to add in more scenes to make existing arcs/scenes more 'animated' in addition to the stellar flavor texts that fills one's imagination?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes