grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i dont find alot of sex scenes, maybe i dont do enough, on the other side, its not very motivating. game self is ok, story is ok, not bad really

JJ771998

Aug 6, 2017
What is the harem path mentioned in the changelog? I see a mention of Harem/queen in the walkthrough but no further explanation.

Akandemor

Dec 17, 2017
It's a reward for a quest line. I don't remember where it's recorded in the character sheets. It's been a while since I've played.
I am in chapter one and don't remember doing any quest with this reward.

When I try to enter the gambling den at night the next message appears: "The tent is full of mouse traps, cages, herbs and spices, you can't even set foot inside ... Which is probably for the best, all things considered"

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

When I try to enter the gambling den at night the next message appears: "The tent is full of mouse traps, cages, herbs and spices, you can't even set foot inside ... Which is probably for the best, all things considered"
Sorry I don't recall ever running into that particular problem, so I can't really offer any other help.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

The gambling den is in the sandwich bar, talk to the guy who was hoping to cheat and rob you at the start in the bar and he'll show you the entrance, FYI you need to see his event in the slums first

Yakaro

Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone, I just discovered this game and with the solutions I can advance in the game but I would like to do all the quests listed in the walkthroughs and I can't finish Alchemical Thirst and access Temple 2, I talked to Alpharius and now I can't enter the temple even though I know where he is but she talks to me about her uncle or whatever, I'm very bad in English I don't understand everything but I really like the puzzles and the graphical style of the CGs of this game :)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I just discovered this game and with the solutions I can advance in the game but I would like to do all the quests listed in the walkthroughs and I can't finish Alchemical Thirst and access Temple 2, I talked to Alpharius and now I can't enter the temple even though I know where he is but she talks to me about her uncle or whatever, I'm very bad in English I don't understand everything but I really like the puzzles and the graphical style of the CGs of this game :)
For Alchemical Thirst, where are you stuck? Did you go buy the ingredients at the store and then brought them back to the alchemist?

For the second temple, are you in chapter 2? If you refused Alpharius's help, you'll have to go to the library downstairs in the mage guild and research "two needles" twice.

i reached chapter 5 on elsa path but now i wanna try beatrix path but i cant find her where is she
You know where the pub in Tarkas is? She is sitting alone in the north-east corner.

when the game will be fully released?
There isn't a set date at this point. I just work on a new release every month, and try to jam as much content into it for each update. I am in the last stretch, but there is still a lot to do, so it's hard to make predictions.

lamer4312

Sep 30, 2017
For Alchemical Thirst, where are you stuck? Did you go buy the ingredients at the store and then brought them back to the alchemist?

For the second temple, are you in chapter 2? If you refused Alpharius's help, you'll have to go to the library downstairs in the mage guild and research "two needles" twice.

You know where the pub in Tarkas is? She is sitting alone in the north-east corner.

There isn't a set date at this point. I just work on a new release every month, and try to jam as much content into it for each update. I am in the last stretch, but there is still a lot to do, so it's hard to make predictions.
Hi, when will you update the walkthrough?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, when will you update the walkthrough?
The walkthrough is almost completely up-to-date. I didn't change the number, because I still need to do a second read of the older parts, to make sure all the changes are accounted for, but the quests are all there and basically all of the miscellaneous stuff should be there as well. There is also an , but that one is very incomplete at the moment (the list is quite long, and I started working on it only in recent months).

Writing this kind of stuff is slow and boring (and of course gets in the way of normal development), so making it timely isn't always easy. For my next games (whenever that will be) I'll just do it alongside development from the start, so we won't have as many issues.

Yakaro

Jun 6, 2019
Where can i buy ingredients for Alchemical Thirst , in the baazar ? Walktrough talk about 2 ways to got the best ingredient and the merchant just propose " buy ", " sell " and its some kind of potions , is it the ingredients i need ?

I accept the help of Alpharius and am still in the chapter 1 , did i need to go in chapter 2 ? Or we can proceed the temple in chapter 1 tho ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Where can i buy ingredients for Alchemical Thirst , in the baazar ? Walktrough talk about 2 ways to got the best ingredient and the merchant just propose " buy ", " sell " and its some kind of potions , is it the ingredients i need ?

I accept the help of Alpharius and am still in the chapter 1 , did i need to go in chapter 2 ? Or we can proceed the temple in chapter 1 tho ?
There is a shop near the city entrance, that's where you can get the ingredients.

To find the second temple, you need to start chapter 2, then you can either ask Alpharius for help, or research on your own where to find the temple.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes