mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sorry for my bad english. It is just very difficult. I wanted to ask who else could hypnotize me. I found vampires, cows, 2 scenarios of Sonya, Kira, a hypnotist. And a few more mini stories. 1 in the solina, and several with an amulet. Who else can. You say you can become noble, how is it? Is it necessary to find the missing son of a nobleman? Are there hypnotists in Rahab? And there was some girl when I found the son of a nobleman. She used magic and broke the wall. can she hypnotize me?
You can get drunk in various places, and get random scenes. If you do it at the pub (where you met the vampire), you can eventually get in trouble with some guards. There are drugs and mind control in that series of scenes. In temples 2-3-4 you can find hidden statues which can hypnotize you a bit. During a quest you can get in Rahib, you have to visit a temple, and the leader there can hypnotize you as well (although she doesn't have a lot of content).

Yep, you need to find the missing son. You then need to go meet the Emperor (the noble you helped left a guy in the mage guild who can take you there).

To be honest, though, I can't reply to all your questions (I'd spend all my time here, rather than coding the game XD). I hope someone else will continue helping you, or that you'll start finding your way around more easily.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Did you ever wonder what is it like to be a sorority girl werewolf? Boy, you sure have a wild immagination, who'd ever fantasize about that?! Still, there is some cool* stuff this month as well.

The new free version can be found on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

*The author rejects any accusations of him being "not cool", because he is "totally in with the youngsters, dude".

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Use the travel sphere in inventory. Save game and click on every sprite and reload until what you want happens.
Or do it properly, by going to the slums gambling den and constantly lose at blackjack till you end getting sold as a slave to Lady Pendelton, she will turn Erica into a ponygirl.

The ponygirl is an extended game over ending that was put in i guess for the player to enjoy and have a save where Erica becomes a loyal lesbian ponygirl for a sexy noble woman.

lotussq

Jan 7, 2019
Or do it properly, by going to the slums gambling den and constantly lose at blackjack till you end getting sold as a slave to Lady Pendelton, she will turn Erica into a ponygirl.

The ponygirl is an extended game over ending that was put in i guess for the player to enjoy and have a save where Erica becomes a loyal lesbian ponygirl for a sexy noble woman.
Thanks

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Can you tell more about the ponygirl path
to get to it read the walkthrough, its pretty simple tho.
What it is about: You turn into a slave and get bought by a polite noble lady (forgot her name rn) and she trains you to become a perfect Human Pony.
i hope its what you wanted to know otherwise woops

lotussq

Jan 7, 2019
to get to it read the walkthrough, its pretty simple tho.
What it is about: You turn into a slave and get bought by a polite noble lady (forgot her name rn) and she trains you to become a perfect Human Pony.
i hope its what you wanted to know otherwise woops
Where can I find the walkthrough for the game? Do you have it?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes