mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I understand that Cowgirl cancels out Vampire slave path and vice versa, but would there be some kind of cheat or something to be able to go through both? I just love both stories that it'd be a shame to miss out on one because of the other.

I get this does add replay value, but I like to make Erica as slutty as possible toward the end lol
There is a way to reverse the cowgirl path (there is a hidden creature, a dragon, who can grant you 3 wishes), so you can in theory do both in one playthrough, but there is no way to get both at the same time (it would complicate a few quests and interactions where the two groups are against each other, and generally it would make a few things messy).

There is a cheat to force the cowgirl path (in the debug tool, the "travel sphere"), but there would be all sorts of issues if you activate it after getting involved with Beatrix, at this point a clean way to handle both would be too cumbersome to implement.

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
There is a way to reverse the cowgirl path (there is a hidden creature, a dragon, who can grant you 3 wishes), so you can in theory do both in one playthrough, but there is no way to get both at the same time (it would complicate a few quests and interactions where the two groups are against each other, and generally it would make a few things messy).

There is a cheat to force the cowgirl path (in the debug tool, the "travel sphere"), but there would be all sorts of issues if you activate it after getting involved with Beatrix, at this point a clean way to handle both would be too cumbersome to implement.
That's understandable. I was looking for the cowgirl piece in the travel sphere, but couldn't find it. I'm sure it's there, just a matter of finding which one it is.

I feel like it would have been interesting to have both coming to you when you're an agent. Maybe like they just miss each other. Up until whatever final quest between the two is there and you need to make a decision. Or of course a third option to get them cool with each other.

Of course it is way late in development to consider this, but just my view on the idea.

Reactions: mdqp

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Just a question, since the cowgirl path and the vampire path are mutual exclusive, does in the future there will be a encounter between Eliza and Beatrix? Just like in the cowgirl path. I know that there is no vampire influence in Erica Noble title but I think it would be very interesting the encounter.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just a question, since the cowgirl path and the vampire path are mutual exclusive, does in the future there will be a encounter between Eliza and Beatrix? Just like in the cowgirl path. I know that there is no vampire influence in Erica Noble title but I think it would be very interesting the encounter.
I was considering it, but of course there is a friction between player's freedom and this type of encounter/consequence, and I am trying to keep a balance, so I am not sure. It definitely makes sense, given how much Eliza takes over, and how protective Beatrix would be, so I just need to figure out if it's too restrictive or not.

Reactions: Etheric

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I was considering it, but of course there is a friction between player's freedom and this type of encounter/consequence, and I am trying to keep a balance, so I am not sure. It definitely makes sense, given how much Eliza takes over, and how protective Beatrix would be, so I just need to figure out if it's too restrictive or not.
It would be interesting for the 2 of them to meet, and it could possibly end 2 different ways, one where Eliza fall prey to Beatrix's hypnosis and decides to keep her, or Beatrix's vampire enhanced sense of smell backfires and falls to Elizas Nari pheremones.

To me that sounds like a fun set up, where Erica can make a choice to help make either of those things happen. But that depends if as you say if its too restrictive or not, so good luck with that mdqp.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqp and Etheric

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I Agree, the player may become limited but I think in this situation is better for the player to voluntary lead the encounter, for example, tell Beatrix about the Estate and she decide to visit and make the encounter happen, so the consequence could either be Eliza or Beatrix taking the control and in the next scenes we have a both presence and if the player want to keep both paths is just not invite.

Another question that I have, will Eliza invite Erica to meet her superiors or will we meet others Nari and the nobles they control?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I Agree, the player may become limited but I think in this situation is better for the player to voluntary lead the encounter, for example, tell Beatrix about the Estate and she decide to visit and make the encounter happen, so the consequence could either be Eliza or Beatrix taking the control and in the next scenes we have a both presence and if the player want to keep both paths is just not invite.

Another question that I have, will Eliza invite Erica to meet her superiors or will we meet others Nari and the nobles they control?
Yeah, if I do add the encounter, I'd let it play out based on player's choice. I guess leaving the encounter up to the players is a good idea, although I wonder if and how should I telegraph the consequences of inviting Beatrix.

We won't meet Eliza's superiors, but I'd like to meet at least a "collegue", and perhaps add one or two Naris that aren't involved in the revenge plot, and live somewhere away from big cities. Those are all ideas at this stage, so everything is subject to change, as usual in those cases.

Aug 11, 2018
I there anyway to remove the bimbo trait? It just appeared randomly and i don't want it, I have searched in the debug room to see if there was anything that could remove it but I couldn't find anything.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I there anyway to remove the bimbo trait? It just appeared randomly and i don't want it, I have searched in the debug room to see if there was anything that could remove it but I couldn't find anything.
Did you interact with Sonya? Other than her, the hypnotist is the only other who should be able to give you the trait. I didn't have this in the debug room, but I have added it (it's a simple job). It will show up in version 0.976.

There is already a toggle for some of the traits in the debug room (the ghost near the bottom-left corner), but she didn't bimbo and masochist, so I just included them there. Note that at least some dialogues might imply you still have the trait (since normally you can't remove the trait, and the game makes assumptions at times), even if none of the effects will show up for the most part.

Edit: actually, there is a bug, and you can get the trait in Highrock as well (a leftover from a testing version), from one of the two guys at the tavern. I fixed the bug as well, since I noticed it.

Aug 11, 2018
Did you interact with Sonya? Other than her, the hypnotist is the only other who should be able to give you the trait. I didn't have this in the debug room, but I have added it (it's a simple job). It will show up in version 0.976.

There is already a toggle for some of the traits in the debug room (the ghost near the bottom-left corner), but she didn't bimbo and masochist, so I just included them there. Note that at least some dialogues might imply you still have the trait (since normally you can't remove the trait, and the game makes assumptions at times), even if none of the effects will show up for the most part.

Edit: actually, there is a bug, and you can get the trait in Highrock as well (a leftover from a testing version), from one of the two guys at the tavern. I fixed the bug as well, since I noticed it.
Thanks for answering, I guess I got it in Highrock. Anyway when is the 0.976 version likely to be realased? I would like to wait until it is realased so I can continue the game without the trait.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
i don't know if it has already been reported or if no one else has noticed/had this bug but i have at least one scene, probably two, where i have done them, the corresponding picture have apppeared in the gallery, but during the scene in itself my screen was black.
the one i am sure about (retested it several times) is the slave sexplay with Jin with the pictures on all four with the costume, and the other is a scene with Beatrix where the MC is kneeling chained to the wall. i'm not sure when they happened, but i don't remember ever seeing these pictures apart from in the gallery.
just in case, the pictures numbers are 431-434 and 323-326

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for answering, I guess I got it in Highrock. Anyway when is the 0.976 version likely to be realased? I would like to wait until it is realased so I can continue the game without the trait.
I actually ended up releasing that hotfix, because another relatively small issue was found, and I decided they needed to be addressed. This means that the fix will go public next month (probably between the 15th and the 20th), assuming nobody leaks the hotfix before that.

i don't know if it has already been reported or if no one else has noticed/had this bug but i have at least one scene, probably two, where i have done them, the corresponding picture have apppeared in the gallery, but during the scene in itself my screen was black.
the one i am sure about (retested it several times) is the slave sexplay with Jin with the pictures on all four with the costume, and the other is a scene with Beatrix where the MC is kneeling chained to the wall. i'm not sure when they happened, but i don't remember ever seeing these pictures apart from in the gallery.
just in case, the pictures numbers are 431-434 and 323-326
Dang it! Should have waited for the hotfix, so I could have added this one as well. Thanks for letting me know, nobody had noticed (the disadvantages of not having all scenes with CGs). It's a bit of a quirk due to how I originally added sleeping in the game, I need to add a fade in for the scenes which happen after going to bed, and sometimes I forget. >_<

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Yeah, if I do add the encounter, I'd let it play out based on player's choice. I guess leaving the encounter up to the players is a good idea, although I wonder if and how should I telegraph the consequences of inviting Beatrix.

We won't meet Eliza's superiors, but I'd like to meet at least a "collegue", and perhaps add one or two Naris that aren't involved in the revenge plot, and live somewhere away from big cities. Those are all ideas at this stage, so everything is subject to change, as usual in those cases.
An additional question about the vampires, what are you planning about it? the others paths showed their big goals but the vampire feels like they don't have objectives.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
An additional question about the vampires, what are you planning about it? the others paths showed their big goals but the vampire feels like they don't have objectives.
Well, the vampires (at least, the ones we see in Tarkas) aren't too well organized or united. If you do the "lidless eye" quest, and either the vampires or the League of Merchants get the eye, however, you should get a scene with the vampires afterward (if you go see Beatrix), and you'll learn they are trying to create an item to go out in the sun. That's their main goal. They aren't really interested in stuff like conquering the world, but either for nostalgia, convenience and so on, they want to be able to walk in the daylight once again.

Beatrix herself would like to use it to go for a walk (no big objectives, really, just a desire to see something other than the night). Since you mainly get involved with her, I haven't decided yet how much the protagonist will be dragged in all of this.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
This is wrong. You can get the bimbo trait from 2 or 3 interactions with two male villagers in the lost adventurer quest. One interaction is safe, but if you keep talking to them you'll get turned into a bimbo.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is wrong. You can get the bimbo trait from 2 or 3 interactions with two male villagers in the lost adventurer quest. One interaction is safe, but if you keep talking to them you'll get turned into a bimbo.
Yeah, as I wrote in the edit, that one was actually a bug. In fact, if you interacted with the other guy at the table, you'd get the same scene, but no trait (it was there for testing an interaction, and I forgot to remove it).

what are all the different ways to get pregnant?
There aren't that many, but I should update the list soon (in fact, suggestions are always welcome). Excluding pregnancies in certain endings (like, becoming a breeder cowgirl, or losing to the tentacle monsters in the mines), these are the pregnancies:

• Brothel work;
  • Nightly orgy at the bathhouse (nighttime, male section);
  • One of the sex scenes at the bakery job (if you get involved with Clarke, the baker);
  • Having sex with the drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
  • Having sex with Lucas in Solina (only available if you are a bimbo);

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Who has a guide on how to quickly become hypnotized. What you need to do for this. Please help.
There are quite a few scenes featuring mind control. I guess the fastest one would be going to the circus (east of Tarkas) and find the hypnotist there (this can also give you traits, depending on your choices, so be careful, perhaps save first).

Other mind control content, involves the owner of the Queen of Hearts (commercial district, open at night). You can also meet vampires if you go to the hospital at night or at the pub (north-east corner of the pub, she is sitting alone). There is more, but you can probably find it on your own. ^_^

Reactions: Dreamatrix
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes