mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I don't think it's a bad idea. Also, thanks to the fact that the werewolf stuff doesn't interact with other content too much, and that the rank climbing is linear, having a short deviation keeping you from progressing at the beginning is not too much work. I'll make a note of it. No promises, though, there is a lot to do.

Speaking on the subject of submissives, the royal harem path, i'd rather it belonged to an empress rather than an emperor, that said my hopes for the harem path is helping one of the other members become his empress and submitting to her as her personal slave/servant depending on your relationship with the emperor and his chosen wife if not you, I especially like the elven princess. She just screams her royal authority loud and proud and demands worship & loyalty from any who might serve, she is pretty much the only reason i might be interested in the harem path.
I am still kind of introducing the path, but that's the idea. Or rather, the idea is to either become the Empress or one of the mistresses, and our elven princess is the top candidate to get promoted (and keep you around afterward). Without more interactive events, however, this idea can't be pushed yet.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I don't think it's a bad idea. Also, thanks to the fact that the werewolf stuff doesn't interact with other content too much, and that the rank climbing is linear, having a short deviation keeping you from progressing at the beginning is not too much work. I'll make a note of it. No promises, though, there is a lot to do.

I am still kind of introducing the path, but that's the idea. Or rather, the idea is to either become the Empress or one of the mistresses, and our elven princess is the top candidate to get promoted (and keep you around afterward). Without more interactive events, however, this idea can't be pushed yet.
Hey nae worries, thanks for the info

notasandwich

Jan 19, 2020
I didn't play this game due to it being a separate exe extractor and I avoid those but last update and having it move back up got me to say heck to it and check out.

Played for 3 hours so far, and, anyways, just got a few questions I wanna ask:

1. Is CG Gallery becoming more organized a.k.a placed in order planned? It's currently just so random.
2. Haven't tried out many different jobs yet, but want to ask, will "Historian" title be default for the whole game or maybe there's an idea that if you complete all quests of an organisation of some kind for example, you could also receive the title they bestow you alongside? Like "Commander Historian"? I don't know how RPGM works and if that's possible.
3. Is an idea of specifically marking NPC's who have something unique to say and not the same one line because they're always there considered? I do love talking with everyone to hear what they have to say but often I'm surprised how someone random who doesn't stand out can have a choice or something.

There was more but since that was last night and I didn't sleep too well, don't remember too much.

Also, around 2 hours into the game I decided to check in the debug/cheat area and I really liked the expansive questionnaire by Developer to assist with Combat, that ": D" at the end did it for me. But no, I don't have anything about that myself (so far?). Sorry.

P.S. Lip rings?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I didn't play this game due to it being a separate exe extractor and I avoid those but last update and having it move back up got me to say heck to it and check out.

Played for 3 hours so far, and, anyways, just got a few questions I wanna ask:

1. Is CG Gallery becoming more organized a.k.a placed in order planned? It's currently just so random.
2. Haven't tried out many different jobs yet, but want to ask, will "Historian" title be default for the whole game or maybe there's an idea that if you complete all quests of an organisation of some kind for example, you could also receive the title they bestow you alongside? Like "Commander Historian"? I don't know how RPGM works and if that's possible.
3. Is an idea of specifically marking NPC's who have something unique to say and not the same one line because they're always there considered? I do love talking with everyone to hear what they have to say but often I'm surprised how someone random who doesn't stand out can have a choice or something.

There was more but since that was last night and I didn't sleep too well, don't remember too much.

Also, around 2 hours into the game I decided to check in the debug/cheat area and I really liked the expansive questionnaire by Developer to assist with Combat, that ": D" at the end did it for me. But no, I don't have anything about that myself (so far?). Sorry.

P.S. Lip rings?

1. Because of the way the gallery works, re-shuffling things around would be slow and error prone. At this point, there is little hope for it, especially since it's not super important, in practice.

2. Changing class/title isn't overly complicated (and in a few scenarios, it does change), but I didn't think about changing it for progressing through the main quest. I am not sure I'd have anything intersting planned for such a change, though.

3. I should have been more thoughtful about it early. Now that NPCs are probably in the hundreds, it's hard to mark them. What I probably should have done is separate unimportant NPCs from the important ones, and only have significant changes for the important ones, to aggregate news and such to make it easier.

I knew the smiley face would be useful! XD

I didn't think about lip rings, maybe I can add them in (it's not a huge amount of work, although some old branches for scenes which recognize piercings might be hard to track down and tweak to trigger with the new piercings).

• Red Heart
Reactions: notasandwich

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I come to a Bikini Store and the seller says that my size is not, what to do?
Usually, that message should only happen if you already bought a bikini (check your key items, to see if it's there), and he is just getting you to try random crap so he can peep on you.

If you want to buy his sexier stuff and unlock some scenes with him, you need the "bimbo" trait.

it's just a scene, or is there a BDSM ending in the game, if so, how can I get it?

and where can one meet futa?
No BDSM ending in the game, but there are a couple of scenes (and a few more with the female domme, if you get the "masochist" trait). This one specifically can be seen if you manage to enter the VIP area of the Queen of Hearts as a guest. Right now, there is only one way to get the pass to enter the area (well, there is also a bug/cheat, which I mistakenly left in during testing). During at the adventurers guild, you can be asked to work as a bodyguard for a noble.. During this quest, you can find a tame tiger in the south of the map (it's kept as a pet). If you lure it away from its resting place with the right food, you can grab a pass which was left behind on the ground.

You must become a noble, before you can meet the futa. She appears after you sleep in your new mansion for the first time.

Jul 23, 2018
No BDSM ending in the game, but there are a couple of scenes (and a few more with the female domme, if you get the "masochist" trait). This one specifically can be seen if you manage to enter the VIP area of the Queen of Hearts as a guest. Right now, there is only one way to get the pass to enter the area (well, there is also a bug/cheat, which I mistakenly left in during testing). During at the adventurers guild, you can be asked to work as a bodyguard for a noble.. During this quest, you can find a tame tiger in the south of the map (it's kept as a pet). If you lure it away from its resting place with the right food, you can grab a pass which was left behind on the ground.

You must become a noble, before you can meet the futa. She appears after you sleep in your new mansion for the first time.
thx

Jul 23, 2018
Your game is very interesting, but I don’t understand how to get these or those traits.
sry for my eng ) is not my native language

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
would you consider moving the game to a different rpg-maker engine, for higher resolution and the ability to go full-screen?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
would you consider moving the game to a different rpg-maker engine, for higher resolution and the ability to go full-screen?
There isn't an easy way to migrate this project to the latest version (MV). They changed the programming language between the two, making the idea prohibitive in practice. I do plan to use the latest engine for any future RPG Maker projects, however.

You can get to full screen if you play around with F5-F6, but of course the low resolution makes things quite blurry.

notasandwich

Jan 19, 2020
have 8 hours in the game by now and i now consider this my favourite part

least favourite being a quest asking you to go somewhere that's not yet added though which is, well, similar

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
So this was an issue I recall seeing in an earlier version and it appears to still be in. Understandable, this probably hasn't been a focus yet. In the Slave tournament, if you select all piercings and say no try again, the 3 mods will still be equipped. This means that regardless if you try again, you will automatically get the bad ending. Whether you pick mods again or not.

I'm hoping this gets resolved or if the mods stay equipped, if you try again, it'd be great to have that be ignored. Keeping the mods

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
have 8 hours in the game by now and i now consider this my favourite part

least favourite being a quest asking you to go somewhere that's not yet added though which is, well, similar
I hope you are liking the game overall, not just me being a lazy bum. XD

Do you remember which quest is it, and what's the place you can't go to? I think most of the quest are completable, but there are some old things (like the royal library, and more library in generals) which haven't been properly setup yet, although they are mentioned. If it's those, I am sorry they aren't in the game yet, otherwise let me know, as it might be a bug (or me forgetting something >_<).

So this was an issue I recall seeing in an earlier version and it appears to still be in. Understandable, this probably hasn't been a focus yet. In the Slave tournament, if you select all piercings and say no try again, the 3 mods will still be equipped. This means that regardless if you try again, you will automatically get the bad ending. Whether you pick mods again or not.

I'm hoping this gets resolved or if the mods stay equipped, if you try again, it'd be great to have that be ignored. Keeping the mods
Sorry about it. Was it reported? Perhaps it got lost among other reports (sometimes, I do get multiple of them at the same time over various forums, so I assume I could have forgotten about it that way). It's fixed now (the piercings get removed and your stats are reset appropriately), and the change will go live in version 0.975a (There are 3 bugs already handled, so a hotfix is reasonable). The path probably needs a few more changes as well, before I go back to it to write the final things for it (for example, the piercings should get an item, like all piercings do now, and I should write some consequences for them).

I was originally planning a completely different path with a new owner, but I'll probably limit it to a couple of scenes and a bad end if you lose, actually, as I really need to wrap a few more things up.

EDIT: Sorry, probably better to make it go live on version 0.976, since there is some new content already, and I don't want to add too much untested stuff in a hotfix, or it spirals out of control. Anyway, the bug WILL be fixed. XD

Last edited:

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
I understand that Cowgirl cancels out Vampire slave path and vice versa, but would there be some kind of cheat or something to be able to go through both? I just love both stories that it'd be a shame to miss out on one because of the other.

I get this does add replay value, but I like to make Erica as slutty as possible toward the end lol

jireir

May 26, 2018
I'm not sure if this question was asked before however I tried to search for an answer to no avail. How do you access the mouse form? I presume you have to learn it in some way. Does it become accessible by visiting the shapeshifter temples perhaps?

Edit: Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes