Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Did you finish the fourth temple (The Feywald Ruins)? This is answered at the end of that temple.
Ah ok, was just asking because i found the hidden room in the 2nd temple and got a little mindfucked by a statue about Hanatora and got curious.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ah ok, was just asking because i found the hidden room in the 2nd temple and got a little mindfucked by a statue about Hanatora and got curious.
Hopefully you'll find the reveal interesting, once you get there. ^_^

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hopefully you'll find the reveal interesting, once you get there. ^_^
Sounds fun, last question. I just started chapter 3, got the mansion and met Eliza so the question is, Is there currently only 2 events with Eliza or does she appear more over time as i upgrade the town and progress the story?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sounds fun, last question. I just started chapter 3, got the mansion and met Eliza so the question is, Is there currently only 2 events with Eliza or does she appear more over time as i upgrade the town and progress the story?
Eliza has several scenes. When you expand the city, she'll also come in for a visit to influence your choice. Sleeping and/or visiting the mansion should yield more encounters, if you keep at it. If you are a cowgirl, however, she'll end up as one as well, so her path will be cut short.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hello everyone! I am known online as mdqp, and I do exactly what the page boldly proclaims at the top (I create adult games). I have been doing this for years as a hobby, but because of financial issues in my life, I have decided to try and make this into something more, that hopefully will ease my burdens a little, and allow me to continue make more games, as it is something I love doing.

As for what I am currently developing, here is the sale pitch:

Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy, is a fantasy-themed game, which will follow a young up-and-coming historian, as she takes her first steps outside her hometown and into the real world, to learn more about the elusive nature of her own kind, the shapeshifters. Will she become a member of the Mage guild, or of the Adventurer's guild? Will she find out more about her heritage, or will she be too busy working extra time in sleazy bars to make a living?

The game will feature several factions, each with their own goals and objectives. With your actions, you might willingly or unknowingly benefit this or that group, as the event unfolds, but the open-world nature of the game will leave it up to you if you want to get more involved with the politics of the world, or if you want to just do your own thing.

As far as the adult content goes, the game will feature fetishes such as mind control, cowgirl TF, corruption and more, depending on the paths you'll follow. It will have a female protagonist (as hinted above), and will likely have submissive themes, for the most part (I can't exclude some dominant content completely, but it wouldn't be widespread).

I could probably say more , but it's best if I let the demo speak for itself. You'll decide if it's worth investing further time into it(and perhaps donate to keep me afloat ^_^).

Link to the freely available latest version (0.973a April 2020 update):

Alternative link on my itch.io page (this might get updated a few hours after a new release, compared to the one above):

Here is a link to the .

This is a (it will also be included in the game's folder, but just in case, it's nice to have a copy that can be modified independently of the game itself).

And here is a link to my (currently hosted on my blog, since Patreon posts are a bit iffy to edit properly). Those are of course SUPER SPOILER-Y, so look only if you want to take a peek behind the curtain of what's currently in the game.

We also have a now, if that's of interest (please, suggest any questions you might have for this one).

The plan is to release monthy updates and have the latest version be available only to donors, unlocking the previous version to the public after a month. If you like what you see, consider following me, and telling your friends about my game. This is mdqp, signing out.

Note: this game requires you to have the RTP installed, here is the link:

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
i see mind control tag but i hate, it's there just because 1 scene or is the game about mind control?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Is there a roadmap to this, i.e. when this will be finished/which version will be the final release?

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
how long will it take for this game to be finished i played it a long time ago and i am waiting for it to be finished so i can enjoy it more and at least all the paths will be open so i can enjoy it fully

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
i see mind control tag but i hate, it's there just because 1 scene or is the game about mind control?
The game has a lot of mind control content in it. Not all the scenes, but it would probably be hard to avoid (so it's probably not worth it).

Is there a roadmap to this, i.e. when this will be finished/which version will be the final release?
No proper roadmap. I just add as much content as I can every month and call it a day. I do have specific plans for what I want the main questlines to accomplish, but side quests and events don't have a particular cap I am trying to hit (other than for the paths I already started and I need to finish).

how long will it take for this game to be finished i played it a long time ago and i am waiting for it to be finished so i can enjoy it more and at least all the paths will be open so i can enjoy it fully
I think I am around 85% done (probably a bit more), but I don't have a release date. I often increased the content following suggestions or my own feelings when I had a good idea for something, but as a result things ran beyond the original plans. At this point I am mostly focusing on finishing the various paths, but I'd rather not make promises as to when I am done, especially since the last stretch tends to be the longest one in development (it's harder to avoid repetition, there are more systems that can interact with each other, and so on).

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
after the sheep in wolfes clothing mission is there any more vampire content can you go back to the vampire hive ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
after the sheep in wolfes clothing mission is there any more vampire content can you go back to the vampire hive ?
Not currently. I'll get back to our fanged friends soon, however, so expect something more to stir in that direction.

Thanks for update
News travels fast, I hadn't posted in here yet! ^_^

You are welcome. :)

This is me being stupid but where and when can i get contacts and deals to expand Golden leaf?
As the story progresses, you unlock more dialogues when talking with Keiko. She is the one who lets you know there were offers to invest in the city. If I remember correctly, it should become available in chapter 4.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes