hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
do we get an option to refuse Beatrix’ later on since iam already on her path but iam starting to dislike it i dont like the idea of being a slave or pet unless later on we have an option to romance her or at least dominate her i want to know if there is a choice that we can make later on to ether romance or dominate her or just get out of her control like with edith

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is tarisa city is in game yet?
Yes, it's to the north-west, a small town on the coast.

do we get an option to refuse Beatrix’ later on since iam already on her path but iam starting to dislike it i dont like the idea of being a slave or pet unless later on we have an option to romance her or at least dominate her i want to know if there is a choice that we can make later on to ether romance or dominate her or just get out of her control like with edith
You remain mostly a sub for her path, although there are romantic undertones. I didn't add it for the vampire path yet, but there is a way to undo a few things in the game (like the cowgirl path, for example). It involves finding a hidden dragon in the game (you should look at the walkthrough, I think this is explained there).

Reactions: AKA101

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
this game is suprisingly good it should have femdom tag as there is a lot of it in here i unironically enjoy the combat system shame its so confusong and the walkthrough is kinda shit still great game

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
anyone know they feywald statue puzzle The cat must fear the wolf. The wolf can’t survive the poisonous snake. And the snake can’t hide from the majestic eagle. Shapeshifters can rise above natures cycle learn from it and the future will be yours. Answer?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
umm its more like I forgot who Rayne is and where she is at I kind of Fucked myself in the game
She is one of the nobles at the castle. She is in a bedroom with just another person (a blonde elf girl) who's her handmaiden. The two should be fairly easy to find. If you aren't in the castle (and you aren't a noble yet), you should be able to get back there by going to the mage guild, and talk to the Duke's valet (he is the guy sitting at the bottom-right corner of the long table).

this game is suprisingly good it should have femdom tag as there is a lot of it in here i unironically enjoy the combat system shame its so confusong and the walkthrough is kinda shit still great game
Ha-ha, glad you like it. The walkthrough is a bit messy, since it has been written by multiple people. Nowadays, I mostly take care of it myself, but there are still a lot of outdated notes (it's hard to find the time, although I should set aside a few more hours away from development, to handle this and other documentation).

anyone know they feywald statue puzzle The cat must fear the wolf. The wolf can’t survive the poisonous snake. And the snake can’t hide from the majestic eagle. Shapeshifters can rise above natures cycle learn from it and the future will be yours. Answer?
This one is in the walkthrough (although I'll change so that it's easier to identify). The order in which to press the buttons on the statues is 3-2-4-1.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
She is one of the nobles at the castle. She is in a bedroom with just another person (a blonde elf girl) who's her handmaiden. The two should be fairly easy to find. If you aren't in the castle (and you aren't a noble yet), you should be able to get back there by going to the mage guild, and talk to the Duke's valet (he is the guy sitting at the bottom-right corner of the long table).

Ha-ha, glad you like it. The walkthrough is a bit messy, since it has been written by multiple people. Nowadays, I mostly take care of it myself, but there are still a lot of outdated notes (it's hard to find the time, although I should set aside a few more hours away from development, to handle this and other documentation).

This one is in the walkthrough (although I'll change so that it's easier to identify). The order in which to press the buttons on the statues is 3-2-4-1.
it has my favorite premise in this web site a protagonist is dominated by complete randos on her quest it isent the main quest you need to get out of your way and WORK to let someone hypnotize not only willingly you put effort into being owned

Reactions: mdqp

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Hello, first of all i wanted to say that this game is amazing and i hope that you will be able to carry this project to the incredible end thet it deserves. Also I have a semi-question, semi-request : Would it be possible to make it so that with low enough WIL and/or INH, the MC fails the challenge of shira, like for exemple by feeling that it is wrong for her to be holding the leash ? i understand that it wouldn't make sense to even try in this case, but i really like it when option are forcefully taken away because of the way you built the character.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
How many hours are there in terms of gameplay? I don't mean a completionist playthrough where we try to see all content and paths, just an ordinary run from start to finish/where content ends ATM.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how to take off "Magi`s Crown" ?
Currently, there is no way, although I really should add a system, at least for non-important items like this one.

Hello, first of all i wanted to say that this game is amazing and i hope that you will be able to carry this project to the incredible end thet it deserves. Also I have a semi-question, semi-request : Would it be possible to make it so that with low enough WIL and/or INH, the MC fails the challenge of shira, like for exemple by feeling that it is wrong for her to be holding the leash ? i understand that it wouldn't make sense to even try in this case, but i really like it when option are forcefully taken away because of the way you built the character.
Glad to know you are a fan of the game! :D

Shira is a special case, considering she really is the top sub of the game. It would be weird to be unable to handle her. XD

Generally, I do try to avoid forcing too much stuff in the case of low willpower, but against strong-willed people, that should matter more. In fact, if you do have suggestions about this, let me know.

How many hours are there in terms of gameplay? I don't mean a completionist playthrough where we try to see all content and paths, just an ordinary run from start to finish/where content ends ATM.
I actually don't know about this one, despite being the developer. It depends a lot on how much side-content you check out, as that's more extensive than the main quest. People have told me at least more than 10 hours, but it's been a while, and I haven't really tried to scrutinize the claim.

Hopefully, some of the players here know the answer.

Reactions: Eldar

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
0.974a or 0.973a? The latter you can find in the changelog section, in the first post.
Just wondering cause the current version is 0.974a and there isnae a changelog for it on page one, thats the first thing i checked when i saw it went up to 0.974a but instead it only shows 0.973a's changelog at most.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just wondering cause the current version is 0.974a and there isnae a changelog for it on page one, thats the first thing i checked when i saw it went up to 0.974a but instead it only shows 0.973a's changelog at most.
This page contains my changelog, this one is always up-to-date:

Reactions: Scotsman1989
Jul 28, 2018
I actually don't know about this one, despite being the developer. It depends a lot on how much side-content you check out, as that's more extensive than the main quest. People have told me at least more than 10 hours, but it's been a while, and I haven't really tried to scrutinize the claim.

Hopefully, some of the players here know the answer.
As mdqp said, a lot depends on how much you want to explore side quests while going through each of the already mutually exclusive content paths that run throughout the game. According to my save collection, it took me about 10 hours to play as an otherwise unattached Noble through the end of content in the late 80/early 90s versions (close to what is now the end of Chapter 4, minus the minotaurs, Golden Leaf party, and any other side quests from there or earlier). Getting a Cowgirl Noble to close to the same point took about 12 hours. You can split a Nari Noble off of your unattached Noble in Chapter 3, so another 4-5 hours? I had another 2 hours each being a Slave, working for Sonya, and dating a Vampire, but none of my saves for those went beyond Chapter 1. There's also a bunch of shorter branches/events/quests for which I don't have saves, and stuff has been added since then.

My guess is 12-15 hours for a single run that hits as much as possible and at least 40 hours for a pretty thorough exploration of the game that repeats optional content on long paths and doesn't use any cheats.

Last edited:
Reactions: IvoryOwl

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Glad to know you are a fan of the game! :D

Shira is a special case, considering she really is the top sub of the game. It would be weird to be unable to handle her. XD

Generally, I do try to avoid forcing too much stuff in the case of low willpower, but against strong-willed people, that should matter more. In fact, if you do have suggestions about this, let me know.
Thank you for your quick reply. i understand that shira is the top sub of the game, and agree that i wouldn't make sense to be able to get under her.

But i also thrive to get my character to be an absolute bottom in every game i play, as i can empathize with them more, and the " ...I am your better, right ? " line in particular felt very out of character.

So I was thinking, perhaps a solution would be to add a secondary choice after you accepted and she came back nude with the leash, and if you pass a WIL test you can realize that you are jealous of her absolute show of submission, you are a bit taken aback by this realisation, she figures out what's happening, and she accepts you warmly as her submissive sister, and from that point on you share the absolute bottom place with her and either can't get out of it or need to pass a WIL test to say that you've changed your mind. the test text could say "you've accepted your place next to her" if you don't have enough will in the place of challenge her.

i hope you like this idea and i would really appreciate it if you could tell me how it could not fit your vision of the game so that i can make you better propositions.

But if you don't have the time or ressources to implement such a change, or you simply think that it can't ever fit the game, i would completely understand; i can only imagine how hard it can to create such a complex and open-ended game and it makes sense that you woudn't be able to add every single suggestion that is made to you.

EDIT : just to clarify what i said, in order to be consistent with your idea of not forcing stuff on low wilpower, you need very low willpower to take the place next to her, but you can always refuse and "win" the challenge. it is only if you decide to stay at the very bottom that you would need willpower to get out (or you would be stuck ).

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Speaking on the subject of submissives, the royal harem path, i'd rather it belonged to an empress rather than an emperor, that said my hopes for the harem path is helping one of the other members become his empress and submitting to her as her personal slave/servant depending on your relationship with the emperor and his chosen wife if not you, I especially like the elven princess. She just screams her royal authority loud and proud and demands worship & loyalty from any who might serve, she is pretty much the only reason i might be interested in the harem path.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes