mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
forgive me,now I’m a noble,and I can't accept priestess plan,she just ask me wait for a while.Is this normal?
Did you reach chapter 3? That's when she becomes willing to set the plan in motion.

would there be plans to add in more scenes to make existing arcs/scenes more 'animated' in addition to the stellar flavor texts that fills one's imagination?
You mean, adding more than one CG per scene? That seems unlikely. There are still many scenes without CG, and adding extras to individual scenes wouldn't fit the schedule, I am afraid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ralchemilla

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
So anyone can tell me how to easily increase my breasts and butt to max size without locking myself in a particular route?

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Go to the nomads tent at night, there is a witch who can use magic to increase sizes for some gold
Is there anything to change hair color and skin tone?
Kind of want to turn her into a gyaru if possible.

Which nomads tent? I thought you meant the circus but thats closed at night.
Where can i find it?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there anything to change hair color and skin tone?
Kind of want to turn her into a gyaru if possible.

Which nomads tent? I thought you meant the circus but thats closed at night.
Where can i find it?
Nothing for hair or skin tone, the nomad tent is in the bazar district past the shops on the left in the commercial district, then go to big tent.

Reactions: KohryuX

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Me after reading the MC is a shapeshifter: YES! YEEES!
Me after playing through the game and realizing the MC can't change her appearance/body proportions/grow extra appendages at will: My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Srsly tho, it's a good RPG game, the Zelda style gameplay was well implemented and exploring is actually fun. Combat could still use some tweaking but everything else looks pretty good. Looking forward for next updates.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can re-enter the palace? Can't find the butler who was supposed to teleport me after becoming a noble.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can re-enter the palace? Can't find the butler who was supposed to teleport me after becoming a noble.
After you become a noble and have access to your mansion talk to your servant and buy the horse and carriage. Mansion can be entered when you start chapter 3

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
you need to add a way to remove the trait they are troublesome
There is something in the debug room for that (it's the ghost near the south-west corner, if I remember right), but I don't want to add it in the game proper, since certain paths assume you have the trait (since you get the traits in these paths) and would make things less consistent.

What trouble did they cause you, specifically?

o0finn0o

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the chapter 2 non zanti route? ive lost my saves and itd suck to redo all of the farming again :(

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There is something in the debug room for that (it's the ghost near the south-west corner, if I remember right), but I don't want to add it in the game proper, since certain paths assume you have the trait (since you get the traits in these paths) and would make things less consistent.

What trouble did they cause you, specifically?
How many routes does this game have now?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How many routes does this game have now?
Mmh, it depends on how we count them. If we just count any long sequence of dates/events with a character as a route, there are a lot. If we try to keep it down to ones that affect the gameplay at large in some way, then we have the cowgirl path, the vampire path (these two are mutually exclusive), the werewolf path, Kira's path, Sonya's paths to an extent, and Eliza's path. Maybe Ariel's path as well, although that's only if you hire her as your guard captain if you become a noble, and even then it's a minor thing.

I might be forgetting something, but these would be the ones to stand out. Some of the paths aren't 100% complete yet.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Mmh, it depends on how we count them. If we just count any long sequence of dates/events with a character as a route, there are a lot. If we try to keep it down to ones that affect the gameplay at large in some way, then we have the cowgirl path, the vampire path (these two are mutually exclusive), the werewolf path, Kira's path, Sonya's paths to an extent, and Eliza's path. Maybe Ariel's path as well, although that's only if you hire her as your guard captain if you become a noble, and even then it's a minor thing.

I might be forgetting something, but these would be the ones to stand out. Some of the paths aren't 100% complete yet.
Are theres many Bad Endings?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are theres many Bad Endings?
There are a few, but not too many, usually you can continue playing even after you finish a path (some offer the option to "retire" if you want to see the bad ending). The idea was to explore what happens after you finish a route when in other games it might lead to a bad end, so while I can't always avoid it, I tried to keep dead ends to a minimum.

Reactions: H.ERO

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This month, on the public, free version of Caliross:

Ponygirls! Werewolves! Time Travel (actually, I just went back on some old stuff to update/improve it, but it's like I went back and changed the past, so it technically counts). All of this, for the low-low sum of 00.00!*

The new free version can be found on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

*We reserve the right to change the EULA at any future point in time, to tweak the requested sum. Any changes to the EULA are retro-active, and by looking at it you waive any rights past, present and future you might have.

Last edited:

gromit6

May 11, 2017
0.976b

583.5 MB

Changelog

0.976 (CURRENT PUBLIC VERSION)

• Added another way to gain a Queen of Hearts VIP pass (available from chapter 2 onward if you work as a model);
  • added 4 new scenes for the ponygirl path;
  • Added way to hire lighthouse guardian from Captain Bergman, added way to hire miner as handyman (also gave him a name, Cliff);
  • Added new way to become a werewolf (visit Solina's beach at night, if you aren't a werewolf yet);
  • Added some content to two of Sonya's and two of Edith's scenes (to better fit with the new art, and make them a little sexier);
  • Expanded 3 scenes for the pub(waitress) job, reworked how the job works to greatly reduce randomness;

have fun

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes