ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Is this update just bug fix, or is there new content? Looking around but not finding anything. I may be looking in the wrong places, just give me a hint, please? :D

Jul 28, 2018
From the public :

• Added 4 scenes to the ponygirl path (completed);
  • Added 2 scenes for the Keicow path;
  • Added Eliza's mini-quest;
  • Added 2 scenes for the harem path (they are mutually exclusive);

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
It's been a long while since I've played this game as I've been holding out for more art, so I'm definitely glad to hear that CGs are more abundant now - this was def one of my favorite games, content-wise.

Is there an approximation of how many scenes are still missing visuals?

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
From what I see there is a lof of fraction/path u can choose so here is my question, once u chose one path are u locked out from the rest?? or it's possible to see most of the content from 1playthrough???

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
you can become a werewolf at solina beach at night but i don't know where.
You should talk to the lifeguard at night. Assuming you aren't already a werewolf, you should get invited at a party. There, it should be easy to figure out what to do to become a werewolf, if you pay attention to what then NPCs are talking about.

Is this update just bug fix, or is there new content? Looking around but not finding anything. I may be looking in the wrong places, just give me a hint, please? :D
what new this game update 18 09 2020
This is a "leaked" version (this was going to become public in a few days, anyway). As YetAnotherGamer posted, there is a available everyone can see, just check the number of your version against that. I generally don't list bugfixes in the changelog, just in the release notes for the patrons.

If I am aware of a bug, I fix it immediately 99% of the times, so I don't keep track of "known bugs", and there is never just a bugfix update for the public (I do release hotfixes for the patreon release, but the public only gets the latest hotfix from the previous month, so it's always content+bugfixes).

It's been a long while since I've played this game as I've been holding out for more art, so I'm definitely glad to hear that CGs are more abundant now - this was def one of my favorite games, content-wise.

Is there an approximation of how many scenes are still missing visuals?
Since when I started I didn't really expect to make a living out of this (and so, I never expected to have enough money for full or near to full coverage) I didn't keep a list. I always invite people who do see scenes without CGs to remind me of them, but nobody ever does that. XD

For the main characters, this will become much clearer as I work on the H-scenes list, but since that's incomplete at the moment, it's really tough to make an estimate.

Reactions: ILCjr

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
From what I see there is a lof of fraction/path u can choose so here is my question, once u chose one path are u locked out from the rest?? or it's possible to see most of the content from 1playthrough???
Several factions are mutually exclusive. There is a secret npc you can find in the game (a dragon) who can reverse some of the paths, however, so you can check out more up to a point (the dragon only grants 3 wishes).

Since the game is still incomplete, he doesn't have a wide selection, at the moment. I should start taking suggestions as to which paths should be included in the list of possible "reset" targets.

Reactions: Raxac

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
This Game has no mouse controls right ? or a full screen mode ? ( I don`t mean using f1 )

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
No mouse controls (it used to have them with a script, but ultimately was too troublesome to keep).

You can go fullscreen playing around with F5-F6, but the game is low resolution, so it probably won't look too good.

• Sad
Reactions: Khairus

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can the MC get pregnant from the minotaur chief?
Not yet. I was hoping to add it soon, but the last 2-3 months went in other directions. Also, I still need to decide the best way to handle monster pregnancies. In theory, I could just do the usual pregnancy, and then have the protagonist's "instincts" lure her back to the appropriate group to give birth (the monster babies won't go to the institute).

This works just fine for "wild" monsters (say, if we give birth to slimes, we can just pretend they went back to the forest and we can't see them), but for "civilized" monsters like minotaurs, I might need to at least tweak something (like, say, add a tent to their village that players can't access, where baby minotaurs are supposedly raised).

What I'd like to do is have linear, but unique pregnancy events for each monster category, instead. I just think that works better, although it doesn't offer "replayability".

brobrocop

Dec 30, 2017
since the dev is here do you have a subscribe star or a paypal I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to support you but refuses to use patreon

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished.
Still holding back to replay it since I have high hopes for the final version.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So is the slave path is cancelled/abandoned or will be developed later ?
There is already a slave path. If you mean a slave path past the slave contest if you lose, it's still in the plans, but will probably be a 2-3 scenes ending, rather than a full new path as I was thinking about when I first thought of it.

since the dev is here do you have a subscribe star or a paypal I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to support you but refuses to use patreon
I do have a paypal (I think there still is a button for it in my blog, which I added way back when this was still a hobby), but not a subscribe star. I should probably put together a subscribe star, considering a few people seem to be really against Patreon (although I am not too keen about handling 2 accounts for collecting donations).

I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished.
Still holding back to replay it since I have high hopes for the final version.
Don't worry, your grandkids will love the game once 1.0 finally gets published. :^

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM and vrtrtr

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
There is already a slave path. If you mean a slave path past the slave contest if you lose, it's still in the plans, but will probably be a 2-3 scenes ending, rather than a full new path as I was thinking about when I first thought of it.
A shame, i was looking forward a full slave path. I wish more games would pull it like noxian nights did and make a full slave path as an alternative ending where the protanogist is enslaved after losing with full gameplay

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes