Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Generally I would be like "wow this fucking game isn't done yet it's been 7 years" but I've liked every update this has had.
So...

I mean I'll make fun of it anyway but I still love the game. It's so rare for updates to actually be substantial. Honestly though how long is this gonna keep going there's gotta be a limit someday, right? Perpetually updating the game is cool and all and as long as no one's too upset it continues to work but-
Yeah it's just fun doing memes, to be honest I haven't even played it yet lol

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
This game is so overwhelming for a new player like me, is the photo gallery basically the scene gallery of the game? would love to see that first if its worth to invest hours and hours in this game or not. Would love if you guys shared a full save for 0.9.14

tried searching for it but found none sadge.

I hate getting locked from paths, can I do all the quests in the guide in order? if yes then no need for a save file and time investment won't be that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
You think you've got it bad.

Feel for the people waiting for Tales of the Drunken Cowboy 2.0
Honestly, I feel bad with how Caliross got out of control, but this is the most painful thing about it.

Do we have heavy humiliation?
There is some humiliation, but I don't think anything qualifies as "heavy humiliation" in the game.

How is this still in development :ROFLMAO:
A mix of delays, feature creep and inexperience with the genre: first time doing an open-world(ish) design.

Reactions: Komdot

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
ahh no, the game is completly fucked and corruption progress is fucked too. I waited till the night time and went to the bath house/men section

1721739059702.png

Literally first scene after starting the game! how in the fuck did she turn to this lmao

Also this game does not have scene room, only CGs to see. So yeah this game is unplayable.

ggs

Last edited:

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
Honestly, I feel bad with how Caliross got out of control, but this is the most painful thing about it.

There is some humiliation, but I don't think anything qualifies as "heavy humiliation" in the game.

A mix of delays, feature creep and inexperience with the genre: first time doing an open-world(ish) design.
Fair enough

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Literally first scene after starting the game! how in the fuck did she turn to this lmao
Just want to point out that you need your inhibitions to be 55 or lower (out of a maximum of 100) to gain access to the male section. While one can start with inhibitions below that, it's meant for those that don't want a slow progression at all. Maybe this needs to be communicated better?

Not trying to change your mind, since I figure the game isn't for you, but just for clarity. The game isn't really built with slow corruption in mind anyway.

Reactions: meltyquestfan

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
9.14 new game seems bugged!
i started new game in 9.14 i went with extrovert and goddess olima but it keeps giving me hourglass trait which it shouldn't!

edit : tried different setups they all give you hourglass trait!

Last edited:

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Quick question, is the only way to start in chapter 2 or 3 through the cheating system? because it doesn't seem to work that well, and I kinda want to skip the first 2 chapters that i've seen a lot lol

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
9.14 new game seems bugged!
i started new game in 9.14 i went with extrovert and goddess olima but it keeps giving me hourglass trait which it shouldn't!

edit : tried different setups they all give you hourglass trait!
Mmmh... You are right. To be precise, though, the trait shows in the menu even if you don't actually have it. Gameplay-wise you should be perfectly fine, but I'll try to figure out what's going on and fix it.

Quick question, is the only way to start in chapter 2 or 3 through the cheating system? because it doesn't seem to work that well, and I kinda want to skip the first 2 chapters that i've seen a lot lol
Did you have any specific problems with the skip? I can always improve it, if something is wrong with it. But yeah, in theory that's the only way, currently.

Reactions: Light86

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Did you have any specific problems with the skip? I can always improve it, if something is wrong with it. But yeah, in theory that's the only way, currently.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I bought Lea and she's nowhere ot be seen except at night on bed but can't interact, I think it's because I skipped to Chapter 2 but no clue

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah I bought Lea and she's nowhere ot be seen except at night on bed but can't interact, I think it's because I skipped to Chapter 2 but no clue
Do you happen to have saves before and after the skip? If so, could you send them to me? In theory there shouldn't be anything to mess with her in the skip.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Caliross, the Shapeshifter's Legacy [v0.9.14] [mdqp] - Compressed

Win [385 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
The simplest solution if you haven't pressed any buttons yet is to press the 4 corners, and then the central button.
So you mean is pressing from top left bottom left right bottom right top then middle like that

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes