mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how can i trigger Marjorie trap in library?
If you are "feuding" with her, it should be enough to exit and re-enter the library until it triggers. Note that it can only be seen once per day.

So you mean is pressing from top left bottom left right bottom right top then middle like that
Yeah. The order doesn't matter, but these five buttons are the ones that must be pressed.

Reactions: MEHRUNESDAGON94

FR140701

Feb 5, 2024
Cow-rustling
If you have the Zanti Brand, talk to Tim and tell him you are busy.

In the afternoon, go to the house South of the Zanti Farm.
Talk to Jenny until she asks you for a cookie.
Go downstairs and examine the cookie jar.
Use ‘Hands of Fire’ on the chandelier next to it, take the cookies (button mashing).
Give the cookie to Jenny.

Please help. I dont have zanti brand, i have try talk to jenny but she didnt ask me for cookie so i cant examine the cookie jar or use hand of fire on the chandelier.

So, do i need the zanti brand? If so, please tell how to get the zanti brand

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Cow-rustling
If you have the Zanti Brand, talk to Tim and tell him you are busy.

In the afternoon, go to the house South of the Zanti Farm.
Talk to Jenny until she asks you for a cookie.
Go downstairs and examine the cookie jar.
Use ‘Hands of Fire’ on the chandelier next to it, take the cookies (button mashing).
Give the cookie to Jenny.

Please help. I dont have zanti brand, i have try talk to jenny but she didnt ask me for cookie so i cant examine the cookie jar or use hand of fire on the chandelier.

So, do i need the zanti brand? If so, please tell how to get the zanti brand
You do need the Zanti brand. To gain it you must follow the Cowgirl path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a list of all the possible fathers ? I kinda like the idea of collecting them all.
It's not in the game, but I do have a list myself as a reminder. Here is all the ways you can currently get pregnant:

1. Brothel work;
  2. nightly orgy at the bathhouse ;
  3. one of the sex scenes at the bakery job ;
  4. the drunken guy (random event when fast travelling in Tarkas);
  5. Lucas in Solina (must be a bimbo);
  6. the other drunken guy outside of the pub ;
  7. Chief Neroma;
  8. the slimes in the forest;
  9. the drunken sailor;
  10. Ronald, cheating husband;
  11. Mr. Geralt, Secretary job;
  12. Jiro, Alpha werewolf;
  13. Nelson, Solina pawnshop;
  14. Alec, Zanark.
Note that Alec getting you pregnant will be part of the public release starting next month.

It's wild how fast and often mdqp updates the game. Homie is a workhorse.
Ha-ha, thank you! Actually, development has slowed down a bit overall. Partly it's because it's simply harder to keep up the pace as the game grows larger (you need more time to come up with new things, to avoid getting too repetitive), and I have also been having some recurring health issues. Nothing major individually, but I keep getting sick and it's taking its toll on my energy as well as reducing the time I can put into the game.

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
Ha-ha, thank you! Actually, development has slowed down a bit overall. Partly it's because it's simply harder to keep up the pace as the game grows larger (you need more time to come up with new things, to avoid getting too repetitive), and I have also been having some recurring health issues. Nothing major individually, but I keep getting sick and it's taking its toll on my energy as well as reducing the time I can put into the game.
Is it possible you're ever gonna overhaul the ending, or add more human shapeshifting quests? Those were the two things making this game not quite perfect to me. That and the faceless male problem, but I that's kind of prohibitive as it would require going back and redrawing half the scenes.

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
It's not in the game, but I do have a list myself as a reminder. Here is all the ways you can currently get pregnant:

1. Brothel work;
  2. nightly orgy at the bathhouse ;
  3. one of the sex scenes at the bakery job ;
  4. the drunken guy (random event when fast travelling in Tarkas);
  5. Lucas in Solina (must be a bimbo);
  6. the other drunken guy outside of the pub ;
  7. Chief Neroma;
  8. the slimes in the forest;
  9. the drunken sailor;
  10. Ronald, cheating husband;
  11. Mr. Geralt, Secretary job;
  12. Jiro, Alpha werewolf;
  13. Nelson, Solina pawnshop;
  14. Alec, Zanark.
Note that Alec getting you pregnant will be part of the public release starting next month.

youre welcome! I feel like I normally wait like a year for updates on games, yet youre very consistent. thanks so much. Sorry about your health, hope you start feeling better soon. Cheers.

Reactions: mdqp and Ekcho666

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible you're ever gonna overhaul the ending, or add more human shapeshifting quests? Those were the two things making this game not quite perfect to me. That and the faceless male problem, but I that's kind of prohibitive as it would require going back and redrawing half the scenes.
What's the problem with the ending, exactly? I do have a few more characters I'll feature in the ending (assuming you romance them), but I don't have any big changes in mind for it.

I do have plans for a few more quests where you transform into humans/elves and the like, hopefully I can get to those before we all die of old age. XD

Yeah, faceless men are here to stay at this point. There are also the low resolution and awkward aspect ratio of RPG Maker to keep in mind, they tend to make things a bit harder when it comes to framing scenes well without making the characters too small.

Reactions: ustar

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The many short events and quests don't add value that much, character meets mc and it leads to 5-6 scenes and the next time you see the character is in the end slide. The encounters are self-contained and modular and don't really built towards anything meaningful so they are wasted potential. Stuff like short scene within a quest where you built up some relation to the characters seem more approriate since the main thing you're doing is questing.

Some paths feel random as in they don't fit the setting or mc, overall the mc's characterization is weak. Shes pro historian who lives in a house and does random unmotivated jobs that dont fit her status, or she moonlights as a cheerleader etc.
The game world doesn't react to what you do much.

Then you have the sex scenes themselves where its always the singular static cg and text that works around that. They got kinda formulaic and are limited by how the arts used. The artists change, quality goes from terrible to okay, but theres nothing like sprite animations or 2d animations and they're not very dynamic structure wise. Still the cg's improve otherwise text only scenes.

holyfirer

Jul 26, 2024
I am stuck on the blood ties quest. I already got an audience with Kendar but he keeps telling me that he needs time and not to disturb his mental prowess. When I check the quest log "Talk to Alpharius" and "Speak to Kendar" are green but "Find a way to get an audience with Kendar" and "Tell your parents what you learned" are still white. Shouldnt the audience think be checked off already? What can I do to progress at this point?

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
What's the problem with the ending, exactly? I do have a few more characters I'll feature in the ending (assuming you romance them), but I don't have any big changes in mind for it.

I do have plans for a few more quests where you transform into humans/elves and the like, hopefully I can get to those before we all die of old age. XD

Yeah, faceless men are here to stay at this point. There are also the low resolution and awkward aspect ratio of RPG Maker to keep in mind, they tend to make things a bit harder when it comes to framing scenes well without making the characters too small.
BE WARNED: SPOILERS FOR THE ENDING HERE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the subject of the cg's... it depends on how long term you wanna keep working on this project. The thing is, if you have good artists and good creative energy in your writing, the sky is the limit with this game. You're on of the few people to attempt an H rpg and actually take it seriously, so I think if you wanted to you could do an overhaul of the existing content and take it to another level of quality, you could make it happen. It's just a matter of do you wanna keep at this thing or move onto something else. I would recommend the former just because you've proven you have a good formula. Seriously though, with just you and an artist working on it, the profit margins for an overhauled and expanded Caliross could be insane. Think about it.

And yeah I just get annoyed by faceless males in scenes. I know it's standard fare, but look, if I'm playing a female protagonist game, I'm probably bi or a girl, in either case seeing dude's faces isn't going to be a problem. I was loving a lot of the male scenes, like the femdom one with the sleazy green haired guy. But it's just missing that little bit of emotional content there that you get from being able to see a face.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes