Light86

Mar 25, 2018
the game with looks so sharp and amazing , specially if you put it on anime4k scaling
it fixes the only problem with the game which is resolution .
someone should add this tool to op or maybe even be added to the game itself if possible

just look at difference :

normal :

Clipboard02.jpg

magpie (anime4k upscale denoise VL) :

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The neverending development continues in a shocking twist* of events: we have another Caliross update!. Get the public version or at . Read the changelog , question your sanity* and then go back to playing the game!

*As much of a twist as a pet animal knocking shit off your furniture.
**Questioning my sanity isn't allowed, no matter how much the changelog makes you worry about me.

Direct link:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 115361

Overview:

Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy, is a fantasy-themed game, which will follow a young up-and-coming historian, as she takes her first steps outside her hometown and into the real world, to learn more about the elusive nature of her own kind, the shapeshifters. Will she become a member of the Mage guild, or of the Adventurer's guild? Will she find out more about her heritage, or will she be too busy working extra time in sleazy bars to make a living?

The game will feature several factions, each with their own goals and objectives. With your actions, you might willingly or unknowingly benefit this or that group, as the event unfolds, but the open-world nature of the game will leave it up to you if you want to get more involved with the politics of the world, or if you want to just do your own thing.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-24
Developer: mdqp -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1467144 View attachment 1467135 View attachment 1467143 View attachment 1467136 View attachment 1467138 View attachment 1467139 View attachment 1467140 View attachment 115362 View attachment 115363 View attachment 115364 View attachment 115365 View attachment 115366 View attachment 78748 View attachment 78749

Will the walkthrough and Hscene lists be updated?

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 15, 2017
I wish that this gone would have a gallery to rewatch old scenes but it is fun. Honestly I am amazed that no one coded a gallery mod for this game but then again I guess it would be a challange.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How is this game still updating? Isn't it longer than the lotr trilogy at this point?
One of the things you learn about games and most long-term projects if you get into them, is that the longer the project goes on, the more "friction" there is. It takes longer to write a new scene because you don't want them to be too similar to previous ones, and the same is true for maps, puzzles and so on. Plus, fatigue sets in at least partially. If we also add the cursed luck I had the last year and a half with my health, things haven't gone nearly as fast as I would have hoped. Still, the game should be longer than the LOTR trilogy, I'll concede that point. XD

Is it time for a remake from scratch yet?
Whenever ten players bring this up, one dev is tempted to actually do it. Don't invite such evil in your life!

Will the walkthrough and Hscene lists be updated?
They will be. I am not sure if I'll be able to finish the H-scenes list, but I'll make a good faith effort to flesh it out.

That's what I said, the concepts and writing are so good that it would be warranted. But MDQP said he was done... and then just kept on pumping out updates. Dude can't seem to make up his mind lol.
It's a mix of "polling the patrons and them voting for more content" and "greatly underestimating how much it would take". Feature creep my beloved.

One asterisk in the text, two on the footnote. Are you feeling alright?
Clearly its due to the waning sanity we aren't supposed to question :LUL:
When you know, you know.

Man I wish this game wasn't in such a tiny resolution. There's no way to stretch it huh?
You can stretch it (use F5-F6 to play around with how the game is presented), but the resolution is very low, so it's either blurry or small. Well, the guy at the top of this page mentioned using magpie to improve how things look, although I have no idea how it affects the pixel art.

I wish that this gone would have a gallery to rewatch old scenes but it is fun. Honestly I am amazed that no one coded a gallery mod for this game but then again I guess it would be a challange.
Yeah, doing a gallery would be a lot of work, especially since I didn't write the game with that in mind, so it would be even more annoying for someone unfamiliar with the game. The fact that there are hundreds of scenes doesn't help either.

Reactions: jahall and sunaboz
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes