Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
based on discord discussion. as of now, there's no differences to public and patreon build
but the public ver right now has more update and fixes than the current patreon build
Fixed the bug that caused the game to freeze when spamming the escape key while in the inventory, journal etc. Additionally, added various moaning sounds for the main character in NSFW mode, which change based on the animation speed. Added pussy fluids in dildo chair animations. Attempted to implement the ability to exit dialogues at any time, but encountered issues with the sequence of events. Therefore, I have lowered its priority on the task list for now.
edit : it seems like after trying both patreon and public build there's some differences
the patreon build doesn't have the changes mentioned above
the public build has the recent update above but the gallery is locked and have sex anywhere feature is locked. though it's very easy to trigger sex scene if you speedrun it (talk to the priest,go to jail, have sex)
doesn't even take 5 min.
the difference in the sex scene is that you can't change actor like switching from human to chair, chair to monster vice versa.but you can still change the sex position, change the speed and move the camera around.
if you want to change the actor just find them nearby in the jail

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdviticus

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
man...I want a piece of that ass

Jan 14, 2019
Has crazy good potential.Hopefully it doesn't turn into an empty sandbox game with scene showroom.
Chances are high but I want to... believe!!!

Definitely not becoming a patreon tho due to a long history of these kinds of games becoming scams in the end. The bigger the game's potential or ambitions, the more likely it will disappoint in the end.

This suddenly makes me wonder if Wild Life is finished yet?...

Oct 2, 2018

Working towards 0.3 - A lot of new gameplay coming!
Hello everyone! Time flies when you're having fun, and it's been over two weeks since the release of version 0.2. We've been busy working on new features, and we're back with some great news!
In the upcoming version, we're introducing Ghost Frontier, a massive open location that is 5 times larger than our original level and spans over 1 km in length. It offers numerous nooks and crannies where secrets and interesting things can be hidden. Our team has been diligently designing new mechanics and crafting the level design for this area. The amount of work has been immense (Level design, programming new gameplay features, AI, lighting, materials, optimization), but our goal is to deliver a fully polished experience to our players. Despite the challenges, we're managing well and thoroughly enjoying the development process! :)

I think we've only hinted at the main aspects of our survival gameplay elsewhere before, so I'll be focusing on the most interesting aspects in our upcoming posts. Let's talk about Hideouts, for instance. In the Ghost Frontier, surviving the nights in the wild is impossible as dangerous creatures become more aware of your presence as darkness falls. That's where hideouts come in. These safe places provide a stop for you to drop your lantern, relax, and craft essential items. However, it's worth noting that hideouts aren't entirely secure. Additionally, the light from your lamp may attract creatures of a less menacing nature, whom you can interact and converse with. I'll expand on the subject more in the future posts.

Speaking of new features:
-We've added the Survival System - a set of mechanics that allows you to consume items, craft, sleep, eat, and perform other essential activities. We're currently perfecting and balancing everything.
-Character customization! - our players wanted the ability to choose different outfits, hairstyles, and more. We've added the outfit we use for our marketing pictures, and from this point on, you'll be able to choose different outfits and tweak the main character to your heart's desire.

-Character's outfits material fixes! - we're improving the materials for the character's outfits, introducing realistic and crisp leather materials that make the main character look even better.

-Facial animations for the in-game main character - have been added, a small but necessary addition.

-Cumming animations for every actor and new monster animations are currently in the works.
-We're actively working on improving the previous monsters and adding new ones, as we still have many creatures sculpted and concepted that haven't been added to the game yet.
-We've added a Glossary where you'll be able to find and read all the information available to you about monsters, places, and events you've discovered along your journey. It's an in-game encyclopedia of sorts, we'll be very useful for the players interested in the game-lore.

Overall, everything's going according to plan, and the release of the new version is still expected around July 12th.
Just a little heads-up for our supporters, both old and new (Hey! thank you so much!). With your support, we've been able to expand our team with awesome and enthusiastic people, mainly NSFW animators and 3D generalists. This means we'll be bringing much more content to you in the upcoming updates!
P.S: I'll update the roadmap a bit later. I haven't had much time to do it while juggling everything else, but many of the planned features are already completed, so they'll be marked green as completed (as they should). I'll be sharing more screenshots & content soon (many things are still in the development process and need additional polishing)!

Thank you again!
Without your help and interest in the project, we wouldn't be able to be as ambitious as we are.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes